Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory What are the psychological consequences of being fucked by the same man for 20 years ?

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

Captain
★★★
Imagine getting married virgin and being fucked every other day by the same man for 20 years in a row.

I'm sure this had long lasting effects on the psychology of females back when this was the standard.

Such as, feeling owned by their husbands.

Any study on this ?

I cant imagined they dont get bored after a while. Imagine you would have to eat the same meal for 20 years

I cant imagined they dont get bored after a while. Imagine you would have to eat the same meal for 20 years
Literally what people did for centuries

Maybe they didnt have much variety back then but they surely didn eat the exact same meal everyday

Maybe they didnt have much variety back then but they surely didn eat the exact same meal everyday
"Maybe" No they didn't. Average foid today gets DM'd by some Chad/richfag and forgets completely about the normie guy. Ban social media

"Maybe" No they didn't. Average foid today gets DM'd by some Chad/richfag and forgets completely about the normie guy. Ban social media
I was refering to food in my previous post

The same psychological effects of a man fucking their wife for 20 years I assume. By which I mean fostering a solid relationship and pair bonding consistently which forms a strong bond.

When you enter a relationship you're saying that you want to own a significant portion of that person's life and headspace like a mutual contract, or at least that's how it's supposed to be.

Also back in more 'misogynistic' times or whatever the husband usually worked long hours all day and so it's kind of a meme that the hard-working husband comes home to his tradwife fucking the mailman or milkman.

Thousands of years actually. It’s been literally 10 to 15 thousand years of civilization with women living in a monogamous relationship from 15-18 until death. Only in the last 2 decades women have started getting into polygamy and cuckolding.

nigga I ain't imagining 20 years of gaysex wtf you on

forsen is cucked by doc thats why.

Thousands of years actually. It’s been literally 10 to 15 thousand years of civilization with women living in a monogamous relationship from 15-18 until death. Only in the last 2 decades women have started getting into polygamy and cuckolding.
You're so right man. Now women prefer being with tall skinny NT fags than a short masculine man