Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Brutal agepill (fatality edition) , im finished

EeEcel

EeEcel

X Æ A-12
★★★
Just looked in the mirror and cut with the scizzors my first brutal white hair on my crown area, my grandfather told me his hair started whitening SUPER early but i didnt know how fast i was running out of time, its now officialy over.

I'm full of white hair already at 32. I mean, "full" and "hair" in the same sentence don't go well in my case since I'm NW5, but out of the hair that it's still on my head, I mean.

How old are youe?

I'm full of white hair already at 32. I mean, "full" and "hair" in the same sentence don't go well in my case since I'm NW5, but out of the hair that it's still on my head, I mean.
damn being bald,white haired and incelshape skulled sounds brutally brutal bro

Pretty bad but hopefully you won't go bald, anything is better than that.

Why the fuck does anyone say men age like fine wine. Half of us have our hair absolutely raped prematurely. It's fucking awful.

damn being bald,white haired and incelshape skulled sounds brutally brutal bro
Yep, I have all three. I must be really """""""""""""""creepy""""""""""""""", huh?

Why the fuck does anyone say men age like fine wine. Half of us have our hair absolutely raped prematurely. It's fucking awful.
now that u said it i imagined myself being between 2 chairs , matter of fact make that 3,

exposing the incel skull
painting my hair
wearing a hair system

:feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

grey hair is not so bad as long as you got a non-receding hairline and a decent face...oh wait
incels just don't seem to catch a break, our destiny was sealed the womb
only a few wins the lottery

Just looked in the mirror and cut with the scizzors my first brutal white hair on my crown area, my grandfather told me his hair started whitening SUPER early but i didnt know how fast i was running out of time, its now officialy over.
I have lots of gray hair too, first noticed it around age 24

Got my first gray hairs at 23
So long as you aren't norwooding there is still hope

Fellow 32 yr oldcel.

dont think i've seen someone with all white hair at 32 in my life

ive been receding for years and im only 25 and for last year or so pretty much all of my hair has white under it. I also have a bald spot

its over

only chad ages like fine wine

dont think i've seen someone with all white hair at 32 in my life
No, it's not entirely white yet, but there are a lot of white hairs, that's what I meant.