Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Brushing your teeth is not necesarry

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Brushing your teeth is not necesarry if you're incel and not able approach to women.really,who gives a fuck what other men thinks ? why would ı brush my teeth for some guys? if ı was a chad,ı would do that but why ı would do that if ı'm not able to get women ? just fuck this shit

Gross. You don't brush your teeth for someone else but for you. You gotta keep those teeth healthy, dentists are expensive and good oral hygiene prevents all of that. It also helps establishing a routine.

High IQ. Just fuck up your teeth instead of spending 2min to brush once a day :feelsokman:

Gross. You don't brush your teeth for someone else but for you. You gotta keep those teeth healthy, dentists are expensive and good oral hygiene prevents all of that. It also helps establishing a routine.

get me in the screenshot cucktears

why is that matter if you'll end up hang yourself ?

If you want to catch gum diseases knock yourself out

Brushing your teeth is not necesarry if you're incel and not able approach to women.really,who gives a fuck what other men thinks ? why would ı brush my teeth for some guys? if ı was a chad,ı would do that but why ı would do that if ı'm not able to get women ? just fuck this shit
Good luck with your root canals.

Low I.Q. post.
Tooth pain is the worst pain there is. You owe it to yourself to keep your mouth in as pristine condition as possible.

At least my subhumanity only extends to the physical aspect lol.

Because you don't want to lose your teeth. Getting a good job and eating delicious food would be harder.
However, I brush my teeth quite often and I still get holes. I don't even eat sweet food a lot. It's incel genetics.

Retard. It causes a plethora of health problems.

ı'm super depressed and ı don't give a fuck about anything.so why ı would brush my teeth ? or even dragging my hair ? ı hate a shitty hair and ı hate it.ı even want to go bald

maybe ı'll start brushing my teeth when ı go to college

Don't you mean, twice a day?
Giphy

Good teeth = life

What did the slave trader on every auction do? He showed the teeth of the slave. Teeth are indicator of health and genetics.

>Be incel

>Got a ugly ass face and no one look at your face cuz you're so fucking ugly freak

>Brush your teeth because you give a shit about health

İf you give a shit about health,just hang yourself for humanity's health,homie

Tasting the filth in your own mouth is disgusting and developing cavities is painful. If I was rich I'd have screw ins.

Low IQ post , you don't brush your teeth or taking a bath for others. You can be an incel and healthy...if you don't care for your health just rope.

don't eat junk food and you're okey

>Be incel

>Got a ugly ass face and no one look at your face cuz you're so fucking ugly freak

>Brush your teeth because you give a shit about health

İf you give a shit about health,just hang yourself for humanity's health,homie

Enjoy your gums receding away prematurely causing damage to the jaw bone.

I agree with you, there is no point of doing it if you spend all the time indoors, no one will notice your bad hygene besides you.

I agree with you, there is no point of doing it if you spend all the time indoors, no one will notice your bad hygene besides you.

That's like having 8 inch dick but you're incel and no one see this.it doesn't matter if your dick is super large

At least brush your teeth once a day

Tell me why men in the past didn't brush their teeths ? they didn't need it and what we found is they had healthy teeths.just don't eat junk food theory.

Tell me why men in the past didn't brush their teeths ? they didn't need it and what we found is they had healthy teeths.just don't eat junk food theory.
Is 4 minutes of your time, everyday that hard for you?

if you broke my theory,ı'll brush my teeth for real

so i shouldnt wash my hands because ill never get to finger blast a girl? are you listening to yourself rn?
cos they didnt have toothpaste nigga

if you broke my theory,ı'll brush my teeth for real
Do you really think that anybody here gives a fuck about you? You can hang yourself now, nobody cares.

Do you really think that anybody here gives a fuck about you? You can hang yourself now, nobody cares.

then why you come here and uncomfort yourself to reply,nigga?

they probably did with some kind of stick or cloth, and if they didn't they probably had terrible teeth

Never had an abscessed tooth eh?

I hate going to the dentist so I better brush those teeth. Tooth pain sucks.

you dumb as hell tbh

This just in: incels dont brush their teeth, no wonder they can't get laid!

I have been brushing once two weeks or something like that. But I have 10/10 teeth genetics, dentists always congratulates how good they are. Also, my diet is clean.

Low I.Q. post.
Tooth pain is the worst pain there is. You owe it to yourself to keep your mouth in as pristine condition as possible.

jfl it causes dental problems and I'm sure you don't want to spend money on it.
rather use the money for surgerymaxxing and gymaxxing

i brush once a day and shower twice a week, jfl at showercels and cleanteethcels