Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Brushing your teeth is not necesarry

Low iq
Brushing your teeth is not necesarry if you're incel and not able approach to women.really,who gives a fuck what other men thinks ? why would ı brush my teeth for some guys? if ı was a chad,ı would do that but why ı would do that if ı'm not able to get women ? just fuck this shit
Low iq Thread you will eventually require root canal and need to fork out hundreds and various studies have linked not brushing teeth with heart disease for me my life is more important
Low iq
Brushing your teeth is not necesarry if you're incel and not able approach to women.really,who gives a fuck what other men thinks ? why would ı brush my teeth for some guys? if ı was a chad,ı would do that but why ı would do that if ı'm not able to get women ? just fuck this shit
Low iq Thread you will eventually require root canal and need to fork out hundreds and various studies have linked not brushing teeth with heart disease for me my life is more important