Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory 100% proof that sexual "harrasment" isnt morally wrong

AngryUbermensch

AngryUbermensch

卐Antarctic Communism卐
-
Ive always been told "What you do not want done to yourself, do not do to others". Ive been said by all the teachers, and other adults that this is the principle that you should live by.

If we talk about sexual "harrasment", i WOULD want a person of the opposite gender to touch me, because of this, i simply cant understand why touching a person of the opposite gender is wrong, because i would want to be touched by the person of the opposite gender.

I just cant understand why i would be a criminal if i would do this. They should be thankful, because i do to others what i would want to be done to me. Its like philanthropy.

our looks is disgusting to women.
But chads get arrested for sexual harrasment too. But even if an ugly foid touched me i would be happy, so i still dont understand.

Some fag groped me once in bus, but i didnt feel anything.

99% of sexual harassment cases shouldn't classify as sexual harassment

But even if an ugly foid touched me i would be happy, so i still dont understand.
they're hypocritical, some short ugly goblina will make fun of guys who are few inches taller than her and better looking but she herself thinks she deserves better.

sub5 looked at me = sexual harassment