Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [BROWNS GTFIH] The final nail in the coffin for JBW copers. There's no room to cope anymore with JBW bullshit betabuxx cope.

• Thread starter UnderdevelopedSlav
  • Start date
UnderdevelopedSlav

UnderdevelopedSlav

Recruit
★★★
If you are willing you can translate foids' comments from this thread. Btw it was the forum for foids only from the years like 2004-2011.

Tl;dr toilets brag about getting railed by pakis and indians.

Btw theres plenty such threads about JBB, foids are bragging about dating pakis and other slavshit foids are jealous of these cum divers.

So if you are a cumskin subhuman genetic trash (like I am) and you believe in reincarnation, you have more chance for ascension via born with the brown skin than spawning with cumskin again.

It's definitely colouring = low inhibit > bonez = health indicators.

Inb4 you bluepilled cuck low inhibit behavior is bluepill!!!!!!! its persoynality!!!

If you have at least basic knowledge about predeterminism your brain couldve handled the fact your loox is way more flexible when it comes to make some change than changing neurotransmitters which have impact on your neuroticism which leads to behavior. Your brain is stricte made in the womb and maybe early stages of puberty.

@WorthlessSlavicShit

@To koniec co masz do powiedzenia na ten temat, mordo?

polki są obrzydliwe

dzisiaj widziałem SEA ricecele z polką...

JBB works way more in White countries than JBW

@Fat Link ban all ethnics

What are you planning to do about your situation? You are pretty decent looking imo. Maybe you should go to America. Go place to moneymaxx

Extremely low iq thread GrAYman, you re better than this

Thank you coomer Pole guy on a random forum, those words really mean something:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
Reality is Arabs, Turks, Meds and Niggers probably rule the streets of warsaw with panties stuck flying around

JBB works way more in White countries than JBW
It happened in the united cuckdom obv

What are you planning to do about your situation? You are pretty decent looking imo. Maybe you should go to America. Go place to moneymaxx
Nothing. No escape from racepill. Sorry.

Extremely low iq thread GrAYman, you re better than this
Great argument bro. What else do you have to say?

Thank you coomer Pole guy on a random forum, those words really mean something:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
Reality is Arabs, Turks, Meds and Niggers probably rule the streets of warsaw with panties stuck flying around
They do

dla mnie sa to ludzie ciepli, inteligentni i zaradni. To jak poznalam Dinesha to czysty przypadek, nawet nie myslalam ze moim kolejnym facetem bedzie znowu hindus. Aczkolwiek po cihcu sobie dumalam ze chcialabym znowu byc z hindusem nie z polakiem..
for me, they are warm, intelligent and resourceful people. How I met Dinesh was a pure coincidence, I didn't even think that my next guy would be Indian again. However, I secretly thought that I would like to be with an Indian again, not with a Pole.

z tym sie zgadzam w 10000 %... w lozku sa niewyobrazalni!! nie tak jak wiekszosc facetow ze 'przeruchjaj,a dojda i po sprawie' ale naprawde sa delikatni, pomyslowi i doprowadzaja do szalenstwa.... ;) Jeszcze chcialabym wyjsnic pewna kwestie: a mianowicie nie mialam na celu ukazania tego jak Polscy ffaceci nei dorastaja do piet hindusom czy cos w tym stylu, bo to by bylo nie fer wrzucac wszystkich do jednego worka... ale sa roznice i to znaczne... i ciesze sie ze moim facetem nie jest polak ktory od rana do nocy podpiera mury i pije z kolezkami bez najmniejszych ambicji zyciowych... ( ale tez nie twierdze ze kazdy taki jest !!)
I agree with this 10000%... they are unimaginable in bed!! not like most guys who say 'fuck it and it's over', but they are really gentle, resourceful and drive you crazy.... ;) I would also like to clarify one thing: namely, I didn't intend to show how Polish guys don't grow up to the heels of Indians or something like that, because it wouldn't be fair to put them all in one bag... but there are differences, and significant ones... and I'm glad that my guy is not a Pole who supports walls and drinks from morning to night with friends without the slightest ambition in life... (but I'm not saying that everyone is like that!!)

Translate and read the whole thread, polish whores were fighting a curry war among themselves with their Paki and Indian boyfriends/husbands

@Rapist @Acorn @EpedaBIGDICKENERGY @illumizoldyck @SmhChan @Jason Voorhees @juche necromancer @weaselbomber @Copexodius Maximus @To koniec @WorthlessSlavicShit @ChudMasterofBation @Caesercel

WTF is this???? :lul::lul: :lul:

Translate and read the whole thread, polish whores were fighting a curry war among themselves with their Paki and Indian boyfriends/husbands

@Rapist @Acorn @EpedaBIGDICKENERGY @illumizoldyck @SmhChan @Jason Voorhees @juche necromancer @weaselbomber @Copexodius Maximus @To koniec @WorthlessSlavicShit @ChudMasterofBation @Caesercel

:worryfeels: :worryfeels: :worryfeels:

I have started learning polish.

If you are willing you can translate foids' comments from this thread. Btw it was the forum for foids only from the years like 2004-2011.

Btw theres plenty such threads about JBB, foids are bragging about dating pakis and other slavshit foids are jealous of these cum divers.

So if you are a cumskin subhuman genetic trash (like I am) and you believe in reincarnation, you have more chance for ascension via born with the brown skin than spawning with cumskin again.

Inb4 you bluepilled cuck low inhibit behavior is bluepill!!!!!!! its persoynality!!!

If you have at least basic knowledge about predeterminism your brain couldve handled the fact your loox is way more flexible when it comes to make some change than changing neurotransmitters which have impact on your neuroticism which leads to behavior. Your brain is stricte made in the womb and maybe early stages of puberty.

@WorthlessSlavicShit

You are a coping Paki nigger in wage slaving in Poland most likely. Stoping Larping curry muncher :feelsseriously:

You are a coping Paki nigger in wage slaving in Poland most likely. Stoping Larping curry muncher :feelsseriously:
No he is a slav. I know this nigga since 2021 but he's funny nonetheless

20% - Brag
No he is a slav. I know this nigga since 2021 but he's funny nonetheless
Seriously do you think I could ascend in Poland or Russia? My 5'5 turbo manlet height is my only failo. I otherwise I can have a good face.

Looks like I would have it easier with Polish foids than filthy Telugu whores here :lul:

Why do you say JBB when the girls are talking about curries? It's an important distinction because i think ethnics have a way higher smv than blacks. Either way i agree, it's impossible to subscribe to JBW in this day and age. Literally just walk outside in any big city in europe. You will see white girls with brown guys but never white guys with brown girls.

Seriously do you think I could ascend in Poland or Russia? My 5'5 turbo manlet height is my only failo. I otherwise I can have a good face.

Looks like I would have it easier with Polish foids than filthy Telugu whores here :lul:
Show face

Why do you say JBB when the girls are talking about curries? It's an important distinction because i think ethnics have a way higher smv than blacks. Either way i agree, it's impossible to subscribe to JBW in this day and age. Literally just walk outside in any big city in europe. You will see white girls with brown guys but never white guys with brown girls.
He means Just Be Brown by JBB

@DarkStar @wereq thots?

She is ugly and he mogs her hard. He is a MTN and she is low LTB
Cope, They both are looksmaxxed 1.5/10 hideous. She moggs 99% of Telugu whores

It's surprising because she isn't a landwhale

At most they prefer Meds, vast majority of women don't like ethnics.

Dinesh -

@AsakuraHao @edgelordcel forgot tagging you. Look at this, looks like JBC is law, you weren't lying :lul:

I can't wait when we nuke the world

Slavs will nuke soon

@WorthlessSlavicShit

why does this faggot keep spreading lies about browns and blacks having higher SMV than white people LMFAO. You wish you were reborn as a 5'4 indian? hilarious

this, the best ethnics can even do is the leftovers in whites. And somehow these idiots take that as "bro being brown is attractive!!" when in reality he's a betabuxxing oofy doofy, she doesn't desire him at all, and he's being held on a leash because she knows she's like a trophy to these ethnic faggots.

At this point it's low iq to ignore the data and come up with some bullshit like this. "JBB bro" what a stupid fucking take

@WorthlessSlavicShit

get it through your skull, you are not incel because you AREN'T BROWN. you are reaching for fucking straws looking at anecdotal data of whores trying out pakis and browns (and then going back to looking for white chads) and trying to say THAT is the one thing missing.

nigger being brown would not fix anything, it is MORE unattractive. statistically proven, eurocentric features and whtie skin is more attractive BY FAR. Every ethnic dating out of their race ends up having to negotiate "desire" with money and gifts and good behavior. Maybe the tyrones and chadguptas of blacks and indians are desirable.

800px-Racial_Preferences_of_Women.PNG

• When considering a man of a different race from their own: 95% excluded Indian men, 94% excluded middle eastern men, 92% excluded Asian men, 87% excluded black men, 69% excluded Latino men, and 42% excluded white men.
  • Thus we can see that among this group, women employed a racial hierarchy for men in interracial dating of: White > Latino > Black > Asian > Middle Eastern > Indian. White women were the least likely to exclude their own race (4%) and most likely to only want their own race (65%). Asian women were most likely to exclude their own race (40%) and least likely to only want their own race (6%).
  • Feliciano C, Robnett B. 2016. Yahoo Personals Dating Preferences Study—Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Atlanta, 2004-2005. Ann Arbor, MI: Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [distributor]. [Abstract]
  • Robnett B, Feliciano C. 2011. Patterns of Racial-Ethnic Exclusion by Internet Daters. Social Forces, 89(3):807-828. [Abstract]

you are incel because you are unnattractive. bad bone structure. bad face. Not your skin tone, you were born with the CORRECT skin color you low iq retard. Try being reborn as one of us ethnics and see how that fucking goes.

get it through your skull, you are not incel because you AREN'T BROWN. you are reaching for fucking straws looking at anecdotal data of whores trying out pakis and browns (and then going back to looking for white chads) and trying to say THAT is the one thing missing.

nigger being brown would not fix anything, it is MORE unattractive. statistically proven, eurocentric features and whtie skin is more attractive BY FAR. Every ethnic dating out of their race ends up having to negotiate "desire" with money and gifts and good behavior. Maybe the tyrones and chadguptas of blacks and indians are desirable.

• When considering a man of a different race from their own: 95% excluded Indian men, 94% excluded middle eastern men, 92% excluded Asian men, 87% excluded black men, 69% excluded Latino men, and 42% excluded white men.
  • Thus we can see that among this group, women employed a racial hierarchy for men in interracial dating of: White > Latino > Black > Asian > Middle Eastern > Indian. White women were the least likely to exclude their own race (4%) and most likely to only want their own race (65%). Asian women were most likely to exclude their own race (40%) and least likely to only want their own race (6%).
  • Feliciano C, Robnett B. 2016. Yahoo Personals Dating Preferences Study—Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Atlanta, 2004-2005. Ann Arbor, MI: Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [distributor]. [Abstract]
  • Robnett B, Feliciano C. 2011. Patterns of Racial-Ethnic Exclusion by Internet Daters. Social Forces, 89(3):807-828. [Abstract]

you are incel because you are unnattractive. bad bone structure. bad face. Not your skin tone, you were born with the CORRECT skin color you low iq retard. Try being reborn as one of us ethnics and see how that fucking goes.
Cope, show stats in EE not in Anglo countries

@Jason Voorhees two more threads like this :feelskek:

@WorthlessSlavicShit @Ron.Belgrade polish foids really seem to be hating Islam especially, are Slavs in general like this? I'm impressed :feelsahh:

nigger, the study in question - which says OUT OF THE 770,000 MARRIAGES IN RUSSIA IN 2020, and the 66,000 MARRIAGES IN MOSCOW IN 2020 - only 6,000 marriages in moscow were foreign. LMFAO

and out of that small slice of fucking foreign marriages (0.7% of fucking marriages in the country) it says 81 were turkish grooms and 63 were nigerian men and whatever.

are you fucking kidding me? this is exactly what I said. you low iq motherfuckers pick anecdotal evidence of tyrones and turkish chads becoming betabuxxers and even then, they only score ugly fucking slavic whores who have a fetish for foreigners like the stupid fucking video of the indian with that mediocre bitch you linked
Not enough low inhib :feelsbaton: Maybe later.

But When fuckers like this are getting pussy, I doubt I wouldn't be :lul:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hNVCjmiyi4

and this is supposed to be extrapolated to the whole region? as if the 12% of interracial marriages in russia out of the 770,000 are supposed to be taken as a fucking fact? you dumb nigger.

JBW is law - no amount of cherrypicking anecdotes or complaining about mid slavic whores with their brown and black dildo betabuxxers can change that.

Last edited:

did you even go through any of the studies actually posted in those threads?

all of those studies say that interracial marriages are 12% or less in russia, and endogamous marraiges are THE REST. the majority. 12% of whores choosing foreigners does not write the story for the REST OF THE FUCKING POPULATION.

"In Moscow, endogamous marriages between ethnic Russians are by far most frequent. In Kazan, where the population is split about equally between ethnic Russians and Tatars, most people marry within their ethnic groups (cases on the main diagonal), but intermarriages between ethnic Russians and Tatars are also numerous. In Vladikavkaz, we observe a similar pattern for Ossetians and ethnic Russians, although ethnic intermarriages seem to be less frequent compared to Kazan. Finally, in Makhachkala, the heat map is dominated by the cases on the main diagonal, indicating a very high propensity for ethnic endogamy."

look at the heatmaps
rpsa_a_1957345_f0001_oc.jpg

"In Moscow over 90% of ethnic Russians married endogamously, which is not surprising given that they are by far the largest ethnic group. "

JBW is law stop coping

Last edited:
nigger, the study in question - which says OUT OF THE 770,000 MARRIAGES IN RUSSIA IN 2020, and the 66,000 MARRIAGES IN MOSCOW IN 2020 - only 6,000 marriages were foreign. LMFAO
I am more of a JBW and JBB believer myself. But after many Slavic brocels insisting otherwise about JBW, idk I am not sure

@WorthlessSlavicShit what do you have to say about this?

Also, one more thing I forgot to mention. Since she is a Pole she has higher genetic height potential than that curry. So she mogg him

I want to breed with a Slavic or Tamil foid man, Telugus are short af

Cool, now look at the actual marriage/sexhaving/cohabitation data that actually mean something in the real world:feelskek::feelskek::

report4-png.707454
full
1719068210587-png.1184477

The absolute only racial group in the West that struggles because of their race are East Asians, while in the UK at least, Slavs/EEs also join them as the only groups whose women are more likely to marry out than their men. In the US, blacks are much more likely to marry white women that vice versa, while Latinos, Indians and others mostly tie with white guys or slightly lose, but then make up for it since all of them have higher fertility with white women than white men have with their women.

The preferences studies like the one you just cited are, frankly, completely meaningless unless there's a study that actually matters, with actual marriage/sex/children data backing it up.

Obviously in a majority white country, people are going to prefer the majority, or at least not kick them out of their dating pool, given that the other populations are smaller.

I could equally simply cite this Egyptian study where they asked women their preferred skin color in men, with the majority picking brown, followed by black and white in the last place:

Same principle as the study you showed. In a brown country, most people prefer brown, while in a white country, most people prefer white. Both of those are equally meaningless without actual real-world results data supporting them.

nigger, the study in question - which says OUT OF THE 770,000 MARRIAGES IN RUSSIA IN 2020, and the 66,000 MARRIAGES IN MOSCOW IN 2020 - only 6,000 marriages in moscow were foreign. LMFAO

and out of that small slice of fucking foreign marriages (0.7% of fucking marriages in the country) it says 81 were turkish grooms and 63 were nigerian men and whatever.

are you fucking kidding me? this is exactly what I said. you low iq motherfuckers pick anecdotal evidence of tyrones and turkish chads becoming betabuxxers and even then, they only score ugly fucking slavic whores who have a fetish for foreigners like the stupid fucking video of the indian with that mediocre bitch you linked

and this is supposed to be extrapolated to the whole region? as if the 12% of interracial marriages in russia out of the 770,000 are supposed to be taken as a fucking fact? you dumb nigger.

JBW is law - no amount of cherrypicking anecdotes or complaining about mid slavic whores with their brown and black dildo betabuxxers can change that.
Total numbers are meaningless, it's the ratios that matter. You can have however many of your men marrying foreign women, as long as your women are marrying out more, you're losing. It's as simple as that.

Using this exact logic, you might as well say that outmarriage isn't a problem anywhere outside of the West (where, as mentioned, it's a problem only for East Asians), since no place has anywhere as much interracial relationship as it has. 99%+ of marriages in China, for example, are between two Chinese, but since noodles there are about twice as likely to marry foreigners as their male counterparts are, that means that they are losing out to foreigners.

Same thing here. There might not be as many international marriages in Russia as in the US, but since Russian women are overwhelmingly more likely to be the ones doing so, which is the case in other Slavic countries as well, that means that the local men are losing to those foreigners. It's that simple.

did you even go through any of the studies actually posted in those threads?

all of those studies say that interracial marriages are 12% or less in russia, and endogamous marraiges are THE REST. the majority. 12% of whores choosing foreigners does not write the story for the REST OF THE FUCKING POPULATION.

"In Moscow, endogamous marriages between ethnic Russians are by far most frequent. In Kazan, where the population is split about equally between ethnic Russians and Tatars, most people marry within their ethnic groups (cases on the main diagonal), but intermarriages between ethnic Russians and Tatars are also numerous. In Vladikavkaz, we observe a similar pattern for Ossetians and ethnic Russians, although ethnic intermarriages seem to be less frequent compared to Kazan. Finally, in Makhachkala, the heat map is dominated by the cases on the main diagonal, indicating a very high propensity for ethnic endogamy."

look at the heatmaps
rpsa_a_1957345_f0001_oc.jpg

"In Moscow over 90% of ethnic Russians married endogamously, which is not surprising given that they are by far the largest ethnic group. "

JBW is law stop coping
Yes? I have gone over that study since I posted it and made sure to write out for each of the studied regions which ethnicities were more likely to have their men marry Russian women (which were most of them), and for which the reverse was true (which was a much smaller amount.)

Yes, most people marry within their group. Not just in Russia, but worldwide. Even in the US, with the possible exception of noodlewhores (finally seeing the pattern:feelsthink:?), most people marry within their race. That's why, as I've said, it's not really about the total numbers, but about the gender ratio, and which groups' women are more likely to choose foreigners over their own men when given the chance, which, as that study clearly shows, usually happens to Russians when they come into contact with minorities in their country.

The researchers even calculated the endogamy scores for the groups there, and you can clearly see that Russians tend to be less endogamous than many of those minorities who, despite being massively outnumbered by ethnic Russians (who, according to you, are also boosted by being white), they still overwhelmingly choose their own people, and when they do mix with Russians, it's mostly minority men dating and marrying ethnic Russian women.

Boyo really looked at data which says that everyone, white and non-white, is doing the same thing and preferring and mostly marrying their own, and said that it proves that whites somehow have it better because of that:feelshaha:.

Last edited:
this is possibly the most stupid OP I've read so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back