Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel For ethnics, all ethnic man-white woman couples have a higher fertility than JBW ones

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
Interesting:feelsstudy::feelsjuice:.

Racial Pairings and Fertility: Do Interracial Couples Have Fewer Children?

These data also indicate substantial variation in fertility across different racial-gender pairings (Table 2, off-diagonal cells). Of these racial pairings, fertility was lowest among White husband/Asian American wife couples (12.7%), a figure lower than among White wife/Asian American husband couples (14.9%). Both pairings have lower fertility than endogamous Asian American couples (16.8%). In each case, non-White husband/White wife couples had a higher percentage of past-year fertility compared to non-White wife/White husband couples. In other words, White/non-White couples had a higher percentage of past-year fertility if the non-White spouse was male rather than female. This descriptive finding is consistent with our hypotheses.
Patterns of fertility by racial pairing are considerably more idiosyncratic, but support our hypotheses that the gender and race of non-White partners matter. On the one hand, non-White women who formed unions with White men, for example, generally had lower odds of past-year fertility than did endogamous White couples. Among non-White women with White partners (married or cohabiting), the odds of past-year fertility were 13% lower for Blacks, 25% lower for Asian Americans, and 9% lower for Hispanics than for their White-White counterparts.
On the other hand, among non-White men with White partners, the odds of past-year fertility were 6% higher for Blacks, 11% lower for Asian Americans, and 10% higher for Hispanics. The odds of past-year fertility among American Indian-White couples, regardless of race/gender mix of partners, were not statistically different from endogamous White couples.

JBW is probably just sickly losers getting together, and mixed ppl are sick anyway, especially mentally, we don't need any more :feelsjuice:

JBW is probably just sickly losers getting together, and mixed ppl are sick anyway, especially mentally, we don't need any more :feelsjuice:
cope I am Whitemaxxing through 2024 cause i hate nigger culture

makes sense, if you are an ethnic man with a white wife, you are probably horny all the time if the white bitch aint fat

jbw still more legit, i dont like this cope

jbw still more legit, i dont like this cope
Ok retard, hispanics are short brown and low class and yet they marry white women at a rate similar to wmlf explain that.

Ok retard, hispanics are short brown and low class and yet they marry white women at a rate similar to wmlf explain that.
they married lower quality fat ugly foids compare to what white men get

they married lower quality fat ugly foids compare to what white men get
White women are extremely hypergamous even while they’re fat, also most hispanics are poorer so you really can’t claim it to be about betabuxxing. Jbw exists only because whites are taller and better looking on average, everything stems from looks and height only, a literal yemeni pirate got popular recently due to looks alone on social media.

Whites are going extinct.

White women are extremely hypergamous even while they’re fat, also most hispanics are poorer so you really can’t claim it to be about betabuxxing. Jbw exists only because whites are taller and better looking on average, everything stems from looks and height only, a literal yemeni pirate got popular recently due to looks alone on social media.
well, be it either cause its white or cause on average they taller like u said, its still true most of them slayer tho

cause ethnics fck everything with a hole while white fck higher quality ones
No it's because white people would rather adopt dogs in to their 30s than start a big family from a young age as nature intended.

No it's because white people would rather adopt dogs in to their 30s than start a big family from a young age as nature intended.
well, at least u aware white can slay they simply dont want to but rather adopt dogs instead

well, at least u aware white can slay they simply dont want to but rather adopt dogs instead
It's the facts. White couples are having less children than couples of other races. A lot arent even getting married or having kids anymore. Many would rather be single and spend their money on Funko Pops than raise a family. I dont really blame them since modern women in the west have gone insane.

Only attractive whites can slay man, jbw works primarily for tall whites or whites with blue/green eyes.

Only attractive whites can slay man, jbw works primarily for tall whites or whites with blue/green eyes.
wutever help u cope bro, if it was me from few months ago id open up debate but now im too bored of it. let just say most white are slayer but there're also few real white incel as well

wutever help u cope bro, if it was me from few months ago id open up debate but now im too bored of it. let just say most white are slayer but there're also few real white incel as well
You type in a way that leads me to believe you are low iq, you barely addressed the point I was making. Whites have subcategories from light eyed scandinavians and WASPs to dark eyed meds, both are technically white but live entirely different existences. You NEED light eyes or a good height to attempt jbw, think about it why would a woman pick a brown eyed normie of average height when blonde chad exists? if you want to prove me wrong then use some actual data instead of inserting your own head-canon and pretending it’s reality.

You type in a way that leads me to believe you are low iq, you barely addressed the point I was making. Whites have subcategories from light eyed scandinavians and WASPs to dark eyed meds, both are technically white but live entirely different existences. You NEED light eyes or a good height to attempt jbw, think about it why would a woman pick a brown eyed normie of average height when blonde chad exists? if you want to prove me wrong then use some actual data instead of inserting your own head-canon and pretending it’s reality.
well when i said jbw i mean Nordic ones ofc. chill

Makes sense considering the fact that there are far more mulatto people in the world than Hapa people.

Jbw works (not for me though), but when it comes to children they're just more likely to abort them, because they find them boring and future racists while other seem exotic, harder to get again and racist to kill their embryo

I'm o k with interracial sex but I hate mixed race couples having children. All you do as a in result of that sin is create unwanted misery in people's lives that don't even exist yet.

Nice, it’s all about looks, that is black pill.

I'm o k with interracial sex but I hate mixed race couples having children. All you do as a in result of that sin is create unwanted misery in people's lives that don't even exist yet.
Yea, he will be socially outcasted and bullied. There is higher chance of being born ugly when mixed couples have children’s.