Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Brock Lesnar's 17 year old daughter Mya Lynn Lesnar

Lmao looks exactly like Brock

To females. Short men are Not feminine... They're UNATTRACTIVE the same way ugly is.
An elderly old grandmother baking cookies is feminine. You don't need to be attractive to be feminine. There are sexy and unsexy types of feminine, just like there are sexy and unsexy types of masculine.

Rejected for being feminine? How the fuck do you explain pretty boys with that logic ?
Pretty boys who get ladies easily (keep in mind cutecels: not all do) probably are masculine in areas other than their face. They might be beautifulish but will be tall or muscular, or athletic/confident.

If not, then I expect it's cope for noncontroversial latent lesbians feigning heterosexuality.

Sort of like how being with ugly masculine women can be cope for noncontroversial latent gay men.

Giga cope. By that logic ogres should be slaying right now.

Listen to yourself. Self esteem? Dominant?... Lmao!.... Blue pill personality invasion.
I don't think AF is saying all you need is confidence.

You're fixating on the idea that it has to be one thing or the other (looks or personality : a false dichotomy) but it is obviously always BOTH.

Blackpill simply means we think looks matter more (whether that's 55% or 99%) but I really hope you're not rounding that up to 100% because that's not realistic.

She looks like a sci-fi imagining of Brock Lesnar's female clone. It's bizarre ngl.
Agreed tho, volcel if you wouldn't.

Chad only.
01_VINCE0016-701593229.jpg

She's spoken for. Steph needs another brother.

This is so fucked, I can see it in my post but it becomes a red X in your quote, I put up a thread in meta about this, we need consistent previewing somehow... basically a pic of muscular vince McMahon

An elderly old grandmother baking cookies is feminine
That's a female. females are feminine by default.

AS A FEMALE You don't need to be attractive to be feminine
FTFY

There are sexy and unsexy types of feminine, just like there are sexy and unsexy types of masculine.
Wrong. height. A tall foid is still feminine because there will always be men who want to fuck an amazonian. But height in men is not the same for females. They're not in the same category. An ugly short gobey is Niether feminine or muscleline. He's simply undesirable and unattractive. Face is what determines femininity/musclanity. Everything else is a secondary factor that only adds up.

Pretty boys who get ladies easily (keep in mind cutecels: not all do) probably are masculine in areas other than their face. They might be beautifulish but will be tall or muscular, or athletic/confident.
A scrawny pretty boy is not muscline. And most of the time are average height. I'll give you confidence. But then you gonna have to explain why it matters so much without looking like a blue piller.

I don't think AF is saying all you need is confidence.

You're fixating on the idea that it has to be one thing or the other (looks or personality : a false dichotomy) but it is obviously always BOTH.

Blackpill simply means we think looks matter more (whether that's 55% or 99%) but I really hope you're not rounding that up to 100% because that's not realistic.

He's saying personality matters as much as looks. If not more. And like I said before. Halo effect. Your looks determine how people view your personality. A babyface trying to act threatening will be laughed at. A Chad even if average height will be respected and cherismatic.

I don't think we're on the same page. You put too much emphasis on red pilled copes such as musculanity and personality like a PUA.

Looks don't matter more. LOOKS ARE CRUCIAL.

Last edited:
Incels should actually desire tall and masculine femoids because their genes counter incel genes and allow incels to have chad sons. Mya's bones are not bad, they are not good enough to counter truecel facial bone structure but good enough to counter regular incel facial bone structure. I find her unattractive due to how white she is, she looks like she has no eyebrows. She looks too much like her dad, fucking her would just be like fucking a mini Brock Lesnar.

Algerian: saying that confidence matters isn't saying that it matters MUCH

View attachment 177229

This is not a "worship" thread, but I just want to say that she is a perfect example of "volcel if you wouldn't" material to confront hypocrites with. If we reject her for being too masculine then do we have grounds to complain for being rejected for being too feminine?

A followup to a July 2018 thread which I can't bump without violating the necro-posting prohibition.

Brock_Lesnar_in_March_2015.jpg

Her dad Brock is the WWE champ on Monday Night Raw again, and he was a UFC champ, for anyone who don't follow these cultures.
i reject bcs of her dad :)))

What if her dad grabbed you and told you he wanted you to fuck his daughter and if you didn't he would send you to suplex city?

View attachment 177229

This is not a "worship" thread, but I just want to say that she is a perfect example of "volcel if you wouldn't" material to confront hypocrites with. If we reject her for being too masculine then do we have grounds to complain for being rejected for being too feminine?

A followup to a July 2018 thread which I can't bump without violating the necro-posting prohibition.

Brock_Lesnar_in_March_2015.jpg

Her dad Brock is the WWE champ on Monday Night Raw again, and he was a UFC champ, for anyone who don't follow these cultures.
I would and like it (after she turns 18)

She'll probably have plenty of jock cock at party school ASU
Thats a tranny
Nah it's just what happens when your dad oozes with test. See Brooke Hogan and Charlotte Flair
01_VINCE0016-701593229.jpg

She's spoken for. Steph needs another brother.
genetic jackhammer

Last edited:
This is just proof Chad genetics aren't the best as they are purported to be, this guy produces ugly offspring but everyone pretends women choose the "best mates". Most incels will have a beautiful daughter.

She could rape me if she wanted to

best genetics to make a good looking female daughter would be a stacey and a kind of pretty boy chad

ogre chads like brock just make ogre daughters

I'd marry her ngl, her looks seem ok-ish to me (I have low standards) and of course for the fact that my sons would have a higher chance of being changs. I'm just scared her dad would destroy me if I did anything wrong tbh

This is just proof Chad genetics aren't the best as they are purported to be,
this guy produces ugly offspring but everyone pretends women choose the "best mates".
Most incels will have a beautiful daughter.
Best is subjective. Best for what? Being strong? Looking feminine?

The thing is: Mya Lynn looks EXTREMELY cute in her earliest picture when she had brown hair.

Brock-lesnar-daughter-Mya-.jpg

It's just when she starts to go albino (or bleach blonde?) that things start to go weird, which is why I'm wondering if this is more than just genetics manifesting at puberty and might actually be steroid injections to make her stronger.

c3bc123763ead651ec859646949ad08f--brock-lesnar-kids-brock-lesnar-family.jpg

Brock isn't necessarily to blame for that. We need to keep in mind that her step-mom Sable is also a wrestler so maybe Sable is the one giving her steroid injections.

If you look at before/after pics of FtMs or female bodybuilders you can see how roids make them look way more masculine. That's even if they begin doing this at adulthood. If you began doing it before puberty the results would be even more extreme.

Best is subjective. Best for what? Being strong? Looking feminine?

The thing is: Mya Lynn looks EXTREMELY cute in her earliest picture when she had brown hair.

Brock-lesnar-daughter-Mya-.jpg

It's just when she starts to go albino (or bleach blonde?) that things start to go weird, which is why I'm wondering if this is more than just genetics manifesting at puberty and might actually be steroid injections to make her stronger.

c3bc123763ead651ec859646949ad08f--brock-lesnar-kids-brock-lesnar-family.jpg

Brock isn't necessarily to blame for that. We need to keep in mind that her step-mom Sable is also a wrestler so maybe Sable is the one giving her steroid injections.

If you look at before/after pics of FtMs or female bodybuilders you can see how roids make them look way more masculine. That's even if they begin doing this at adulthood. If you began doing it before puberty the results would be even more extreme.
It could either be steroid injections or an extremely high sensitivity to androgens. The same genes that enable Brock to be such a jacked beast could have passed on to his daughter, masculinizing all of his offspring.

Females also produce androgens at adrenarche and puberty, but the androgens they mostly produce are weak compared to the one men obviously produce in abundance, testosterone.

But in his daughters case, if she has the same genes coding for the androgen receptor as her dad, these "adrenal" androgens could be masculinizing her to the same extent as a weak male due to extreme sensitivity to androgens. Not only are her androgen receptors likely much more sensitive, the density of them is probably far greater. This is likely the case since her dad shows extreme levels of muscle mass that even most steroid injecting bodybuilders would only ever dream of achieving.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back