Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Brock Lesnar's 17 year old daughter Mya Lynn Lesnar

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Paragon
★★★★★
MyaLesnar

This is not a "worship" thread, but I just want to say that she is a perfect example of "volcel if you wouldn't" material to confront hypocrites with. If we reject her for being too masculine then do we have grounds to complain for being rejected for being too feminine?

A followup to a July 2018 thread which I can't bump without violating the necro-posting prohibition.

Brock_Lesnar_in_March_2015.jpg

Her dad Brock is the WWE champ on Monday Night Raw again, and he was a UFC champ, for anyone who don't follow these cultures.

She looks albino. I bet she ends up in WWE.

she looks so much like her dad, I have seen brocks ufc fights on youtube and I think he is ok but not the best, he is better at wwe I think.

fucking lol at her albino-like caveman looks. sub 1 if you’d fuck her
She’s not hot but I’ve seen many women way worse looking
At least she’s not obese
Her dad might beat the shit out of you if you make her cry tho

Who cares whether or not she’s attractive
She wouldn’t want anything to do with any of us

LOL, not touching that with a 100 foot pole. Call me volcel all you want, I ain't touching that, plus even if I wanted to, my shlong wouldn't get hard, I'll keep thinking of her as Brock Lesner as a Tranny rather than her being his daughter.

@Mainländer @wizardcel She's a white JB foid, would you fuck her? :feelskek:

MyaVagoo

She has a pretty cute vagina though, who wouldn't want to stick their dick in that?

fucking lol at her albino-like caveman looks. sub 1 if you’d fuck her
LOL, not touching that with a 100 foot pole. Call me volcel all you want, I ain't touching that, plus even if I wanted to, my shlong wouldn't get hard, I'll keep thinking of her as Brock Lesner as a Tranny rather than her being his daughter.

@Mainländer @wizardcel Would you fuck her? :feelskek:
This is why IT and other stupid motherfuckers (AKA nearly everyone with the slightest bit of knowledge of incels that they got from shitty mass media news) will continue to accuse us of only wanting hot girls while ignoring our league or “ugly” girls
View attachment 177230
She has a pretty cute vagina though, who wouldn't want to stick their dick in that?
Lifefuel for micropeniscels

I would if I didn't know who Lesnar is. She reminds me too much of him. Eh, I still might.

She has looksmaxxing potential. It's mainly her yellow teeth that are a turnoff.

I would if I didn't know who Lesnar is. She reminds me too much of him. Eh, I still might.

She has looksmaxxing potential. It's mainly her yellow teeth that are a turnoff.
I think it’s her waxy looking skin that throws me off but I don’t think she’s that bad. She has a cute smile and isn’t fat. 3 or 4/10 but wouldn’t turn down sex.

Capture-321.jpg

Would you prefer a thigh-job?
3418026%2BDSC_4360.jpg

One of his children's name is Turk jfl.

I want my fucking civilization back, as if I care about getting my dick wet in some ugly femshit who has residues of chad's cum staining the walls of her thoroughly fucked cunt. It's not a matter of volceldom as I couldn't even get with her if I so wanted lol

Volcel if you wouldnt

I would fuck the shit out of her and pump 10 children into her. Hopefully at least one is a son with the genetic potential of a Brock Lesnar. Looks are irrelevant to me, I only worry about genetic potential and health.

View attachment 177230
:feelswhat:
View attachment 177229

This is not a "worship" thread, but I just want to say that she is a perfect example of "volcel if you wouldn't" material to confront hypocrites with. If we reject her for being too masculine then do we have grounds to complain for being rejected for being too feminine?

A followup to a July 2018 thread which I can't bump without violating the necro-posting prohibition.

Brock_Lesnar_in_March_2015.jpg

Her dad Brock is the WWE champ on Monday Night Raw again, and he was a UFC champ, for anyone who don't follow these cultures.
She's pretty hideous ngl

Would still nut in her tbh

She will have more money than any of us will make in a life time

Jfl if you think she'd let you fuck her :feelskek:

CHAD ONLY

CHAD ONLY

CHAD ONLY

CHAD ONLY

I just want a normal woman. I dont care what anyone says lol

We aren’t even good enough in the eyes of weird women, why shoot so high
It doesnt even matter. Iz could be very well that bc we Im ugly there are average looking women who would friendzone me while she wouldnt even want to talk with me srs.

She's choosing the masculine look though. She doesn't have to powerlift.

No incel here is choosing to be feminine.

Mogs me from Antares to Zeta Reticuli, probably has a bigger dick too

She's choosing the masculine look though. She doesn't have to powerlift.

No incel here is choosing to be feminine.
Yeah women can lift and still look cute and feminine. Hell visible abs and some tone in her arms can look really good on a girl as long as it’s not overkill. Gotta do squats if you want a nice ass. But yeah powerlifting will definitely make any girl look less girly.

I wonder how she even swings? Is she straight? If she is what kind of Chads or Tyrones is she into? She seems like the kind of person, if straight, that genuinely wants to dominate a man. Not even a sissy man, like a slightly above average man.

man this is brutal, she got literally 150% of her dads genetics, she looks even more brock lesnar than brock lesnar looked as a teenager

That's what can happen when a extreme chad looking guy has kids, the females get too much male chad genes

sable was basically a stacey in her looks but none of that got passer to her daughter
20040627_sable_torrie--0c817ef5b287521955d8d2d8dec8e19a.jpg

I'd love to have her crush my cock with her athletic pelvic floor

@Mainländer @wizardcel She's a white JB foid, would you fuck her? :feelskek:
Ok she is ugly but I would. Considering her dad was ok with it off course :worryfeels:

is this why foids want prettyboys? so their daughters don't look like this? :waitwhat:
mogs me

Tbh I dont really care how she looks like as long as she takes care of herself (isn’t fat and unhygienic).

I would like to see what her boyfriend looks likw

But your father in law would be Brock Lesnar and give you $$$$$$

She's a white JB foid, would you fuck her? :feelskek:

I would fuck her. Her face is not pretty and she looks oger as fuck, but I would love to smash her from behind. My friend from Panama once said " la verga no tiene ojo" ( the dick doesn't have eyes).
I thought that move as illegal in professional fighting. Can't you get someone tetraplegic with that?

Isn't the whole thing staged though?

Call me a volcel, because I don't find her attractive. Looks way too much like her dad facewise. And what are you going on about us complaining about looking too feminine?
This is why IT and other stupid motherfuckers (AKA nearly everyone with the slightest bit of knowledge of incels that they got from shitty mass media news) will continue to accuse us of only wanting hot girls while ignoring our league or “ugly” girls
I honestly cannot understand why you all get caught up in that meme.

Last edited:
Give her some makeup and some heels and something can probably be worked out.

If we reject her for being too masculine then do we have grounds to complain for being rejected for being too feminine
Projection much? I'm a manlet goblin not a femboy sissy tumbler art.

That being said. I'll take her. Her face Is her only negative trait. Everything else is fine. I can't see why I would say no.

I reject her for being a minor. But damned if she ain't comin' for Ronda Roundhouse's throne.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back