Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Brock Lesnar's 17 year old daughter Mya Lynn Lesnar

masculine dudes produce ugly as fuck daughters

she's truecel tier

LOL, not touching that with a 100 foot pole. Call me volcel all you want, I ain't touching that, plus even if I wanted to, my shlong wouldn't get hard, I'll keep thinking of her as Brock Lesner as a Tranny rather than her being his daughter.

man this is brutal, she got literally 150% of her dads genetics, she looks even more brock lesnar than brock lesnar looked as a teenager

That's what can happen when a extreme chad looking guy has kids, the females get too much male chad genes

sable was basically a stacey in her looks but none of that got passer to her daughter
20040627_sable_torrie--0c817ef5b287521955d8d2d8dec8e19a.jpg

it's not her daughter. his daughter in OP is from a previous marriage

We aren't volcels because she wouldn't sleep with any of us anyway regardless if we wanted to or not

Her t levels are insane,I'd fuck her just for the fun of it.

Wouldn't, not because I'm volcel, but because her dad is Brock Lesnar.

I thought that move as illegal in professional fighting. Can't you get someone tetraplegic with that?
I don’t think it’s illegal in wwe but Brock botched it and broke Bob Holly’s neck I believe.

I'm not feminine just ugly i would still fuck her tbh a shame she has no tits tho

Are you seriously implying I have standards?

I would marry a tree if it had a vagina

To me, she doesn't look too bad. Sure she's muscular and all and is a bit of a tomboy, but she still looks like a girl with her face and body form.

Of course because i'm in the bottom ~2% of male SMV it'd be volceldom to reject her based on looks, however it's not like there's any opportunity to have a healthy and stable monogamous relationship nowadays, nothing but cucked and/or intolerable marriages and degenerate, monkey branch sex, might as well reject foid if by some absurd occurrence one was interested in you.

Yes I would fuck her because i'm not a VOLCEL like many people here. She's not that bad. What makes her bad is being so red skinned (rosacea) but that can be fixed, and muscular but that can be fixed too if she stops lifting.

There is no such thing as "being rejected for being too feminine"

Women don't care about masculinity, JFL at mascmaxxing copers

sable was basically a stacey in her looks but none of that got passer to her daughter
20040627_sable_torrie--0c817ef5b287521955d8d2d8dec8e19a.jpg
Sable is her step-mom, she and Lesnar got married 13 years ago.

Mya Lynn's biological/birth mother is Brock's ex-fiance, a brunette named Nicole McClain:
luke.jpg

I think Sable actually looks a lot more like Mya Lynn:
brock-lesnar-younger-son-Duke-Lesnar--360x360.jpg

Even more weirdly, at https://floridatechsports.com/sports/womens-soccer/roster/nicole-mcclain/13513 there is a college soccer player also named Nicole McClain who looks even more like Mya Lynn:
Nicole_McClain.jpg
Mya

Mya confirmed to be offspring of time traveler.

Projection much? I'm a manlet goblin not a femboy sissy tumbler art.
Sorry Wolverine but if you are short you are feminine when it comes to impressing women, if not to seducing men.

So I just discovered this photo of her when she was younger guys:
Capture-320.jpg

She seemed beautiful to begin with... I'm thinking maybe her dad has her on steroids and that's how she ended up getting all masculine-looking all of a sudden. You can see she used to look a lot more like her mother (also a natural brunette) but seems to have bleached her hair blonde at some point to look more like her step-mom Sable.

I wonder how she might look now if Nicole had reared her instead of Brock and Sable... in a roid-free existence.

I would. Just turn the lights off.

They both look albino af

Capture-320.jpg

She seemed beautiful to begin with... I'm thinking maybe her dad has her on steroids and that's how she ended up getting all masculine-looking all of a sudden. You can see she used to look a lot more like her mother (also a natural brunette) but seems to have bleached her hair blonde at some point to look more like her step-mom Sable.

I wonder how she might look now if Nicole had reared her instead of Brock and Sable... in a roid-free existence.

steroids won't change your facial structure

hence all the of the child faced asian bodybuilders who look like kids on steroids

Mogs at looking masculine

Capture-320.jpg

The girl in that pic has brown eyes but all the other pics of her she has blue eyes. Are you sure that's her?

She's a blonde white foid, she's too good for me.

Is anyone able to find a photo of Mariah Mero? She's the biological daughter of Sable with a previous husband, and Brock adopted her as his stepdaughter. She's 31 now. Just curious.

All I could find is one of her daughter (Lesnar's step-granddaughter, Sable's biological granddaughter)

Lesnar step grandaughter

She seems kinda smugly cute to me. I hope her step-granpa doesn't murder me for saying that.

steroids won't change your facial structure

hence all the of the child faced asian bodybuilders who look like kids on steroids

See https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8297054

She probably started taking roids a lot earlier than those asian boys.

Plus added T is probably going to make a more profound impact on low-T creatures like females (even daughters of supermen) than high-T creatures like males (even asian ones).

The girl in that pic has brown eyes but all the other pics of her she has blue eyes. Are you sure that's her?
Hm, well I grabbed it off https://celebritynewsy.com/mya-lynn-lesnar-age-height-net-worth-dating-affairs-boyfriend-bio/ which has caption "Childhood photo of Mya Lynn Lesnar with her father. Source: Facebook"

also used at https://www.freedommobilitycentre.com/brock-lesnar-daughter.php which says "Brock Lesnar & Daughter" (he has only 1 daughter)

LukeLesnar

I'm pretty sure the boy above (Luke Lesnar) is also the boy below (born 2002, would be 17 now) although I think at some point he probably got a nosejob (maybe it got busted in wrestling?) because he looks too old to be Turk (born 2009) or Duke (born 2010) which means the girl in pink is probably Mya Lynn...
main-qimg-436d23342de92be238ba0f51b690a758

I figure adults on right might be Brock's parents...
Lesnars older
RichLesnar
StephLesnar

If you look at a gradual progression for Mya it kinda seems to make sense... though. I've arranged what I've found in what seems to be a rough chronological order...

Mya Lesnar 4 part progression

Believable to you now, Enigma?

I think these 4 gentlemen might be onto something though...
She looks albino. I bet she ends up in WWE.
fucking lol at her albino-like caveman looks. sub 1 if you’d fuck her
Albino lol
They both look albino af
Albinism might explain why her hair would lighten from brown to blonde and her eyes would lighten from brown to blue? Is it possible for albinism to not manifest until puberty? Or maybe Brock had her darkened while young to fit in but when she entered middle school he revealed she was an albino and she chose not to hide it? Kind of like cancer kids and wigs?

Last edited:
Even if she wouldn't fuck me, I'd probably be happy just having her pin me for a 3-count TBH

Of course I would kek. Getting a blonde white foid while I'm being a turbomanlet shitskin SEAcel, an extremely nice deal. The only issue is if I make her sad even a little bit I would get obliterated by her dad. Also jfl if her dad would allow her date a framecel shortcel non masculine cel like me

Sable is her step-mom, she and Lesnar got married 13 years ago.

Mya Lynn's biological/birth mother is Brock's ex-fiance, a brunette named Nicole McClain:
luke.jpg

still doesn't explain how those 2 people made this, still 0% of her mothers genetics , her nose seems wider as well .
myalesnar-jpeg.177229

still doesn't explain how those 2 people made this,
still 0% of her mothers genetics ,
her nose seems wider as well .
You can see her mom in her when she is young,
my theory is that roids caused her dad's traits to become dominant during puberty somehow.
Yes her nose definitely widens gradually as she ages. It's like she has mom's facial aesthetics before puberty.
Parents

Fucking volcels get out of this site, she looks okay. Not beautiful but I'd fuck her.

Pick which out of the 4 photos you would prefer though.

Sorry Wolverine but if you are short you are feminine when it comes to impressing women, if not to seducing men.
To females. Short men are Not feminine... They're UNATTRACTIVE the same way ugly is. To gay men they are feminine as long as thier faces are feminine.

Rejected for being feminine? How the fuck do you explain pretty boys with that logic ?

To females. Short men are Not feminine... They're UNATTRACTIVE the same way ugly is. To gay men they are feminine as long as thier faces are feminine.

Rejected for being feminine? How the fuck do you explain pretty boys with that logic ?
Most pretty boys aren’t totally feminine. They still are bold, dominant and low inhibition. They just aren’t as “aggressive” as a manly Chad or a frat bro. They aren’t shy or awkward or have low self esteem, nor are they all that insecure if they are at all.
Pretty boys are still way more masculine than any soyboy or nerd.

Most pretty boys aren’t totally feminine. They still are bold, dominant and low inhibition. They just aren’t as “aggressive” as a manly Chad or a frat bro. They aren’t shy or awkward or have low self esteem, nor are they all that insecure if they are at all.
Pretty boys are still way more masculine than any soyboy or nerd.
Giga cope. By that logic ogres should be slaying right now.

Listen to yourself. Self esteem? Dominant?... Lmao!.... Blue pill personality invasion.

Giga cope. By that logic ogres should be slaying right now.

Listen to yourself. Self esteem? Dominant?... Lmao!.... Blue pill personality invasion.
Except most Chads are dominant and have high self esteem because of all the positive reinforcement and validation from others they’ve had in their lives
And pretty boys are still more masculine than a soyboy. At least pretty boys aren’t socially depressed pussies. Mainly because they have been attractive enough to be treated well their entire lives.
Obviously these traits are useless for incels.

Except most Chads are dominant and have high self esteem because of all the positive reinforcement and validation from others they’ve had in their lives
And pretty boys are still more masculine than a soyboy. At least pretty boys aren’t socially depressed pussies. Mainly because they have been attractive enough to be treated well their entire lives.
Obviously these traits are useless for incels
Actions cause reaction Lol. It's halo effect. Brother.

A shemale gay Chad will still be more of a man in the eyes of a foid than any coping gymcel. it's over for personalitycels

Actions cause reaction Lol. It's halo effect. Brother.

A shemale gay Chad will still be more of a man in the eyes of a foid than any coping gymcel. it's over for personalitycels
If you are a Chad who is a tranny then you are a fucking retard

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back