Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Brocels, THIS was 2022 feminism. What can we expect in 2023?

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
Just. Fucking. LOL.

Brocels, I present to you one of the most gloriously exposing article, showing you EXACTLY how the "minds" of the vast majority of beings we share this planet with work. THIS is what women seriously think about, THIS is what they believe is a subject worth serious debate about. If even a single one of you guys harbored any lingering bluepill delusions, this WILL cure you :feelsokman: .

Bimbofication Is Taking Over. What Does That Mean for You? - VICE.com

Just about every single sentence in here is pure lolfuel.

“Are you a hyperfeminine woman? Are you really hot? Do you not care about society’s elitist view on academic intelligence?"
"Elitist view on academic intelligence" kek, as if it wasn't just that which is the reason why this cum-guzzling bitch is even capable of writing this shit on the internet for the entire world to see.

In 2022, young people have turned away from the capitalist fever dream that was #girlboss feminism. Instead, they’re focused on something much more positive: bimboism.
JFL. The first fucking paragraph and I already don't even know what to say:feelskek:.

iD Magazine’s definitive announcement 12 months ago declared 2021 “The year of the bimbo”. Since then, we’ve seen countless think-pieces peppered across mainstream media, YouTube explainers, and an incredibly catchy TikTok remix of Taylor Swift’s “Shake It Off” that drills the line “got nothing in my brain” over and over again.
Gossip media, Youtube, Taylor Swift and Tiktok!:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

At least we know know what, for foids, are acceptable sources when it comes to intellectual discussion:feelskek:.

But what is a bimbo? And what does bimbofication entail? And isn’t ‘bimbo’… like… a slur?
Respectfully, no.
"Isn't bimbo... like... a slur?:foidSoy::foidSoy:"

Real serious article this bitch has here.

The modern-day bimbo is a fresh approach to intersectional feminism. There is, actually, careful thought behind bimbology, and it could be a way to reach true liberation.
MOTHERFUCKER!!!:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Ahahahahahahahahahaha!!!:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

There we have it folks. The confirmation that foids want nothing more than being bimbo fucktoys for Chad. That's their "true liberation."

On TikTok, bimboism isn’t new. It’s been rising to prominence over the past two years and, for regular users of the app, is basically vintage ideology – certified TikTok canon.

As with all newbies, I started on general TikTok: dance routines, funny home videos, viral skits and pet videos.

Then, as the app’s famed algorithm picked up on small nuances in my interest, gaged predominately by watch time, my feed gradually moved to “hot girl Tok”, then jumped to “bisexual Tok”, before it slid over to “edu-Tok”, which brought me to “leftist Tok”, and then I somehow ended up back at what I assumed was simply “hot girl Tok” all over again.
TikTok TikTok TikTok TikTok TikTok TikTok TikTok TikTok TikTok :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Those bitches are such vapid, simple-minded, fad-controlled NPCs, it's actually driving me crazy.

But that wasn’t it. This new stream in the algorithm, with its dazzlingly beautiful creators declaring “Wear whatever the fuck you want”, “I hate all men”,
JFL:feelskek:. I love how this bitch just casually put the "I hate all men" in here, like it was nothing. Nice confirming that yet another thing we say about foids is true.

Soys will cheer to this btw.

and, “Good morning bimbos, thembos, himbos, bimboys and any bo you wanna be”, was something else entirely.
I had landed on bimbo Tok.
:foidSoy::foidSoy:

No comment.

Chlapecka’s earlier content focused on providing motivational, inspiring messages for the “girls, gays and theys, or anyone unfortunate enough to be attracted to men”.
"Anyone unfortunate enough to be attracted to men":foidSoy:

JFL.

Just, fucking, lol.

They just can't help in keeping proving us right. They just can't.

Honestly, at this point I wouldn't even be surprised if this, all of this, was secretly, actually, some accelerationist femcel conspiracy meant to make us even more radical, so that we'd do the hard workfemcels themselves are unable to. Just how can those bitches keep on acting even more like our parodies of foid behaviour than our parodies of foid behaviour themselves, I don't understand.

Honestly, at this point I wouldn't even be surprised if this, all of this, was secretly, actually, some accelerationist femcel conspiracy meant to make us even more radical, so that we'd do the hard workfemcels themselves are unable to. Just how can those bitches keep on acting even more like our parodies of foid behaviour than our parodies of foid behaviour themselves, I don't understand.
Ugly females are fucking evil at this point. Literal goblinas.

What can we expect in 2023? Things are gonna get much much worse...​

What can we expect in 2023? Things are gonna get much much worse...​

I've seen a lot of threads being posted recently in which low tier beckies reject legit model chads as if they were just average, it's so over for sub5 males in the west it's actually crazy

Just read the parts of the article

Jews win. That's what you can expect from 2023

fuck this is cringe

I've seen a lot of threads being posted recently in which low tier beckies reject legit model chads as if they were just average, it's so over for sub5 males in the west it's actually crazy
it's crazy

Hypergamy is going to skyrocket in 2023 I can see it. We will reach clown world levels that we never thought were possible. :society:

I'm only able to expect the prolongation of both suffering and rotting. My life will still be miserable, as always.

2023 will be worse than 2022.
Like 2022 was worse than 2021.
Like 2021 was worse than 2020.
Like 2020 was worse than 2019.
Etc.

There needs to be a fucking revolution

The year is 2030: :feelsclown:

"Oh my God, did he just look at me? This is literally rape."

"He just breathed on me, this is literally physical assault."

"He just walked passed me by ten feet, I'm going to call the cops on him for stalking me."

"I'm not a whore, I have three boyfriends that live with me in an open polygamist relationship. This is normal and should be treated as such."

"It's literally the oppressive male patriarchy that is causing hordes of homeless male tent cities springing up in my neighborhood. It is a feminist issue as to why they must be forcibly removed."

"My favorite new television show illustrates the virtues of abortion, my favorite television personality has just had their 50th abortion live on air. She's so brave."

"Paternity tests are sexist, men have no right to it, and I should declare whoever as the father."

"Here's why if you make under four million dollars a year, you're not husband or marriage material."

:feelsjuice::blackpill:

Last edited:
This is actual modern journalism JFL. May the fuckers who voted for women's right to vote burn in hell for eternity.

There needs to be a fucking revolution
Based and truthpilled:feelsokman:.

"He just walked passed me by ten feet, I'm going to call the cops on him for stalking me."

"I'm not a whore, I have three boyfriends that live with me in an open polygamist relationship. This is normal and should be treated as such."

"It's literally the oppressive male patriarchy that is causing hordes of homeless male tent cities springing up in my neighborhood. It is a feminist issue as to why they must be forcibly removed."

"My favorite new television show illustrates the virtues of abortion, my favorite television personality has just had their 50th abortion live on air. She's so brave."

"Paternity tests are sexist, men have no right to it, and I should declare whoever as the father."

"Here's why if you make under four million dollars a year, you're not husband or marriage material."

View attachment 705505
Nailed it, brocel:feelsrope:.

This is actual modern journalism JFL. May the fuckers who voted for women's right to vote burn in hell for eternity.
Exactly what I was thinking when I found and read it, brocel. Absolutely incredible what journalism has become by now. In any sane society, those vapid, empty-headed bitches would be locked up in brothels to be the bimbos they so loudly want to be:feelsjuice:.

what the fuck did I read? Why are feminist foids so obsessed with sex and being sluts?
Stuff like this honestly can't be explained in any other way than this being some kind of biological imperative for them. They legit seem to need it as much as they need food and water, with no further explanation necessary.

Also noticed that freak there:feelskek:. Nothing funnier than feminists virtue signalling to each other by including gender confused weirdos like this in their tirades of how women "like them" are awesome while men simply suck:feelskek:.

remove human females

View attachment 705505
Season 1 Gun GIF

I have been around pretty much every online intellectual space I could find and I don't think I once had an eureka! moment after reading something written by a woman.

The best it gets is some female with a degree in some topic listing a bunch of stats and stating some generally accepted interpretation of the data. And sometimes that is interesting enough. But female online journalism is just insane in how consistently terrible it is. Hope Vice finally croaks and all these parasites have to find a new place to pretend to work at

This is made to normalize toxic foid behavior that was previously shamed and kept in check. Same thing was done with "slut". Other toxic things that are being normalized and even celebrated are abortions, misandry, destroying men's lives for fun, false accusations.