Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Brocels i need your help, Can you recommend me some software to improve a bit my potato laptop?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
I tried smart game booster but it doest work well, Its really frustrating not being able to properly play shit, Help please. :feelsbadman:

download 16 gigs of ram

You cannot improve your computer by adding new software on top. That's not how it works, the only time where that could the case would be a driver update and even then you'd be lucky to notice any difference. Only removing bloatware or upgrading your hardware can make a difference. Adding some scam software like "BOOSTERCPUXX9000" is like adding gasoline on a fire.

You cannot improve your computer by adding new software on top. That's not how it works, the only time where that could the case would be a driver update and even then you'd be lucky to notice any difference. Only removing bloatware or upgrading your hardware can make a difference. Adding some scam software like "BOOSTERCPUXX9000" is like adding gasoline on a fire.

shit :(

Sell laptop Buy guitar

No software for your potato pc

No gym for your face