Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Bro, it's because he's approaching them autistically that they're not receptive to him, and think he's a creep!"

Sleigher

Sleigher

• christmascel • cozycel • simulationcel •
★★

Now imagine Miroslav Cech doing the same thing, with the same voice and mannerisms and try to envision how differently those situations would have played out. It doesn't even have to be approaching girls, hell even going to the post office and interacting with an employee as a chad vs a sub.

Seriously jfl at the premise of this world.

to be fair his mannerisms and voice are very feminine and his approaches really are creepy. you can't expect to get the same results as chad if youre not chad.

Chad would not need to approach and do the gaem and record it on video since he would get the girl instantly without trying.

His talking manner and body language are not good.

What country is he in? He seems Slavic, so it's over for him in the west. Also, just from the thumbnail I can see the foids' disgust and lack of respect for him.

What country is he in? He seems Slavic, so it's over for him in the west. Also, just from the thumbnail I can see the foids' disgust and lack of respect for him.

This is in New York city

he's an arabcel

to be fair his mannerisms and voice are very feminine and his approaches really are creepy. you can't expect to get the same results as chad if youre not chad.
Cuck

0:32 It didn't even started and it already started

im feeling it.

He's the American version of me!

Not. One. Milisecond.

JFL 40 seconds in and he's already height mogged by a foid.

Foreshadowing of the future.

The first approach was good, made a slight joke that I thought was pretty decent but as he's not Chad the foid was not receptive to him and you can tell by her body language as well as the lack of eye contact that none of them want him near them.

JFL 40 seconds in and he's already height mogged by a foid.

Foreshadowing of the future.

The first approach was good, made a slight joke that I thought was pretty decent but as he's not Chad the foid was not receptive to him and you can tell by her body language as well as the lack of eye contact that none of them want him near them.

As an approachcel, that is very relatable.

He's got to be at least a low-tier normie because women wouldn't even stop to chat with me like that. I'd be lucky to receive an unenthusiastic one-word answer, with them not even looking at me, and then scurrying away from me as fast as possible.

jesus christ that bitch on the left in the thumbnail is balding like fuck

excuse me? are you guys coming from over there? rofl that's so bad

This guy has terrible game, but he also still totally mogs me.

jesus christ that bitch on the left in the thumbnail is balding like fuck
It's funny how I never see people acknowledging a balding foid,while it is usually the first thing mentioned about a male

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back