Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy ‘BrettyBoy doesn’t contribute to society’. ‘You don’t contribute to society’.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
‘BrettyBoy doesn’t contribute to society’. ‘You don’t contribute to society’.

This is what was basically said to and about me in a blackpilled Discord server by supposed ‘blackpillers’ and they are probably gonna read this post but guess what? This society that despises us autistic men isn’t entitled to me working for it when all my money will only goes towards privileged foids just so they can continue to casually shag men, abort babies and repeat, this is who your money goes towards and if I do ever get a job, it will be for myself, not to ‘contribute to society’.

it’s unreal how you get dudes that are supposed to be blackpilled yet say shit like this.

Last edited:
Fuck society, i would burn it to the ground if i could. Ugly males shouldnt pay taxes.

I would work if I would get a loyal wife and a family. Seeing that those prospects are impossible, I am content with sabotaging this shithole as much as possible.

why contribute to something that rejects and humiliates us

they should contribute to us for suffering years of loneliness and humiliation.

Fuck society, i would burn it to the ground if i could. Ugly males shouldnt pay taxes.
You sure me and you can't be partners in GTA v.

Lets bring the chaos.
Jeffrey Dean Morgan Twd GIF by The Walking Dead
twd rick GIF

‘BrettyBoy doesn’t contribute to society’. ‘You don’t contribute to society’.

This is what was basically said to and about me in a blackpilled Discord server by supposed ‘blackpillers’ and they are probably gonna read this post but guess what? This society that despises us autistic men isn’t entitled to me working for it when all my money will only goes towards privileged foids just so they can continue to casually shag men, abort babies and repeat, this is who your money goes towards and if I do ever get a job, it will be for myself, not to ‘contribute to society’.

it’s unreal how you get dudes that are supposed to be blackpilled yet say shit like this.
They are the same people who would work for nazi if they were jew. And complain the shower didn't work :feelskek:

Chad.is thread, feels good to dub on incels who arent welcomed here:chad:

:feelsseriously:

Chad.is thread, feels good to dub on incels who arent welcomed here:chad:

:feelsseriously:
I don’t trash other incels unless provoked but I don’t looks shame or disability shame.

BrettyChad doesn't contribute to the incelciety.

reject society, return to NEET