Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Breeding a noodlewhore would result into spawning ER or a whore

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Fucking those pussy eyed whores is disgusting, pump and dump is okay

But seriously committing to breed with such an inbred scum would make your blood line turn into shit

Asian genes are dominant, every noodle whore wants whitu cockru for a reason

I'm hapa but being white mixed with non-white in general is the true alien existence mentally and physically. Today I felt like shit for not looking like my relatives.

Fucking those pussy eyed whores is disgusting, pump and dump is okay

But seriously committing to breed with such an inbred scum would make your blood line turn into shit

Asian genes are dominant, every noodle whore wants whitu cockru for a reason
Asian foids basically hate themselves from what I observe since they think that white guys are better than their ricecels. I would fuck an Asian woman in the bed. In fact I hope I’ll bang an Asian prostitute in the future if I could

I'm hapa but being white mixed with non-white in general is the true alien existence mentally and physically. Today I felt like shit for not looking like my relatives.
I’m mixed race too. It feels like you don’t fit in. Since, mixed race people are hybrids

Pump and flee like @itsOVER