Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious breast feeding is a disgusting abomination

I think breast feeding is fine and natural.
Unless she's on meds or smokes or drinks, in that case she should be stoned. Women have one purpose and still manage to fuck it up.

If them foids are allowed to do indecent exposure in public therefore I'm allowed to piss in public

not breastfeeding is one of the great steps towards producing an incel
There might be merit behind that. I wasn't breastfed because the nurses told my mom, formula had more nutrients. Look at me now. My sister was breastfed and is 5'8.

Breastfeeding is natural and only in the west do they make it into something disgusting. I would rather walk by a woman breastfeeding her kid and giving that child her full attention, then some dumb bitch with a low cut shirt, cleavage falling out, trying to be a attention whore and victim at the same time.

not breastfeeding is one of the great steps towards producing an incel
That might be true. I was breastfed for only 2-3 weeks after my birth and I turned out a degenerate.

There was research on the subject and it turned out that non-breastfed kids have certain negative qualities way more often than the breastfed ones.