Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brb gabamaxxing

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

It was over long time ago
★★★★★
I believe one of the reasons why some men end up as incels is high inhibition. I'm gonna try low inhibmaxxing with some supplements and see whether it makes any difference.

20240913 194652

Apigenin, lemon balm, valerian root and taurine. I'll add some NAC and agmatine to the mix too.

I will see if supplements make any difference.

See if cocaine works, I heard it makes people NT AF!

share results after

I'm low inhib but still inkwell.

I believe one of the reasons why some men end up as incels is high inhibition. I'm gonna try low inhibmaxxing with some supplements and see whether it makes any difference.

View attachment 1267944

Apigenin, lemon balm, valerian root and taurine. I'll add some NAC and agmatine to the mix too.

It would help me to be low inhib

It would help me to be low inhib
It would likely help most men, for whatever reason women love low IQ low inhib men

It would likely help most men, for whatever reason women love low IQ low inhib men
Yeah, foids hate nothing more than passive overthinkers. They love drama and action, have to stimulate themselves socially the whole time. I find that very tiresome.

I've tried apigenin now bro. It makes me more calm, but it's not a miracle treatment for me personally.
What worked better than any substance was exposure therapy. Especially getting judged and rejected. Everytime that happened I somehow got a confidence boost. It's a paradoxical reaction but I know that these exact situations help the most with becoming low inhib. Which is why I'm almost happy when I get a negative reaction from other people.

I don't care about not being calm, I want pussy

Gaba makes me giga low inhib to the point i can speak to people without stuttering. It does lower your IQ temporarily thou

order phenobarbital on darknet

meh, many people nowadays are high inhib, especially in britain

but they use alcohol as a crutch

How much are you taking? I'm never clearly intoxicated from them unless I was on blackout levels
People can clearly tell when you're high on benzos, I know most people when they are high they think they look sober as fuck. But people can tell, that's what I mean

See if cocaine works, I heard it makes people NT AF!
Don't do cocaine

I did it and the side-effects are horrible not worth the NT-boost.

But yes it does make you NT asf

People can clearly tell when you're high on benzos, I know most people when they are high they think they look sober as fuck. But people can tell, that's what I mean
In what way exactly? Like slurring words or wobbling around or something?

Maybe it also depends on the person because with my anxiety I'm literally shaking without them (not withdrawals this was before I started taking them) so maybe it depends on if you actually need them or not.

Also can't you just take less?

Don't do cocaine

I did it and the side-effects are horrible not worth the NT-boost.

But yes it does make you NT asf
Better off doing adderall or something kek

View attachment 1267944

Keep us updated I want to know what is the best drug too.

I tried Phenibut but the side-effects made me very lightheaded it was a massive pain in the ass so I stopped taking it.