Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL BrazilianSigma always asks if we're okay, but....

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
Nobody ever asks if he is okay. Poor thing wastes all of his time sitting in front of a pc browsing incel forums and screecapping content to get dat sweet cuckit karma waiting for m'ladyh to reward him for being a good boi :feels: :feels: :feels:

Beyond over for the truest of cels...

He’s a cuck

I know you’re reading this Sigma. Join us. It’s never too late to embrace the truth :feelsautistic:

Does he ask if we're okay? If he actually cares, I appreciate it. But I don't think I've ever seen him care. Other people on IncelTears I've seen, once in a while. But not him, I don't think.

I met BrazilianSigma at a charity do once. He was surprisingly down to earth and VERY funny.

Does he ask if we're okay? If he actually cares, I appreciate it. But I don't think I've ever seen him care. Other people on IncelTears I've seen, once in a while. But not him, I don't think.
It's mostly like a meme phrase but yeah he doesn't care. He just enjoys to mock the fuge out of truecels while being one himself.
I met BrazilianSigma at a charity do once. He was surprisingly down to earth and VERY funny.
:feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

Smegma just got 360noscoped by op
360 no scope gif 5

How did you know/how did he reveal himself?

What is his PSL/aesthetic features?
I didnt notice his looks, I was too busy looking at his amazing personality

Cucktears doesn't actually care about him. He's just another entertainer for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back