Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brazilians calling Adam Driver UGLY - OVER for long-midfacers

KilluminoidBR

KilluminoidBR

BRACEL
-
46283522 10158449050049848 8210353087550849024 n

https://www.facebook.com/tntbr/photos/a.392616404847/10158449050044848/

Basically 90% of the comments, both by women and men, are calling him ugly.

Im sure that if he had a normal midface females would be there calling him good looking.

@Zyros look at it

Mogs me nevertheless, not to mention he's 6'2

Wow they really roast him. Also there were comments about keanu reeves being ugly too.

I don't think its only his midface, other actors have a long-ish midface and they're fine. Its his combination of midface+weak jaw and weak chin. that combo kills him.

There will always be people calling famous actors ugly, they are just jealous or delusional. Adam Driver isn't ugly at all (not to metion that he's both tall and jacked), he worked as a model and plenty of women find him attractive (just look at tumblr).

Who was the guy always complaining about his midface? He was a mod I think.

There will always be people calling famous actors ugly, they are just jealous or delusional. Adam Driver isn't ugly at all (not to metion that he's both tall and jacked), he worked as a model and plenty of women find him attractive (just look at tumblr).
Even if you are pretty ideal, but you have something unconventional, then people's nitpicky perfectionism can always be overcritical/ exaggerative. Nothing is worse than being ALMOST perfect.
Because it makes you the most targeted to be lessened.

Wow, some deep voiced, horse assed, testosterone-laden brazillian bitch calling Driver ugly.....never worry about the opinion of rats

mogs me to other galaxy, and everyone think he is ugly :feelsrope:

If he’s ugly and 6’2 then pass the rope and burn my body

People hold celebrities to ridiculously high standards. Even I do that. It's not representative in the real world. You think that guy at 6'2" with his build would have any trouble getting women IRL?

He's top 5% looks IRL minimum but celebs are expected to be top 0.00000001% looks, so people roast him because they can.

he loks like total dogshit im surprised hes even famous

People hold celebrities to ridiculously high standards. Even I do that. It's not representative in the real world. You think that guy at 6'2" with his build would have any trouble getting women IRL?

He's top 5% looks IRL minimum but celebs are expected to be top 0.00000001% looks, so people roast him because they can.
1 - Rlx, im not saying here that if he werent famous he would be posting here xD

2 - Lol man thats an exageration, Top 5% of looks = 8/10 males. He is only 5/10 facially but has a huge height that halos him.

1 - Rlx, im not saying here that if he werent famous he would be posting here xD

2 - Lol man thats an exageration, Top 5% of looks = 8/10 males. He is only 5/10 facially but has a huge height that halos him.

I mean top 5% based on height, frame, race, and face. Total SMV, not his face.

Just being white, broad shouldered, and 6'2" will put you in the top 5% of men. You'd have to be seriously fucked in the face to drop below the top 10% with that race/height/frame.

>90% of men are smaller or the wrong race compared to that.

I mean top 5% based on height, frame, race, and face. Total SMV, not his face.

Just being white, broad shouldered, and 6'2" will put you in the top 5% of men. You'd have to be seriously fucked in the face to drop below the top 10% with that race/height/frame.
Oh yes you are right, i agree.

u srs, top 5%?

bb90a299043e35406497e407006d3fd0.jpg

his face is unsymmetrical and long

incel as fuck, just wait till he starts balding for it to go even worse, you think foids would be fawning over this guy if he was a nobody, if he wasn't famous he would be posting on this forum,

mogs me cuz he is whiter than me
also jfl @ brazilians calling him ugly when he probably whitemogs(and looksmog) most of the macacos and favelados in brazil for being human

u srs, top 5%?

bb90a299043e35406497e407006d3fd0.jpg

his face is unsymmetrical and long

incel as fuck, just wait till he starts balding for it to go even worse, you think foids would be fawning over this guy if he was a nobody, if he wasn't famous he would be posting on this forum,

In the US his height puts him at 94.5 percentile plus he is the top race. He's also large framed and has at least an average face.

I never said anything about whether people would be "fawning" over him. Statistically he is at least in the top 10% of men physically.

He is only 5/10 facially but has a huge height that halos him.

1) He's worse than 5/10 facially. 5/10 is average. He's clearly well below average.

2) It's his celebrity status that halos him, not his height. Height does nothing for ugly men.

1) He's worse than 5/10 facially. 5/10 is average. He's clearly well below average.

2) It's his celebrity status that halos him, not his height. Height does nothing for ugly men.
Nah he is not man, his face is perfectly normal taking off the part of his huge midface. without that he would be 6/10. You are underating him because of his midface rsrsrs

And even if he wasnt famous he would never be incel because of all the features Rage pointed out

And height does help you if you are not Sub4.

If you are tall, white and 4/10 in Brasil you can manage to pick up above average non-white woman. seriously.

if this guy is "well below average" then many of us here need to rope then.

mogs me cuz he is whiter than me
also jfl @ brazilians calling him ugly when he probably whitemogs(and looksmog) most of the macacos and favelados in brazil for being human
My god man why you hate Brasil so much suhauhsauhshuasuhasuhasuhasuhsahu

LOL at brazilians calling someone ugly. The average brazilian foid looks like shit