Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Brazilian politician loses his wife and gets virtually lynched for saying ukranian foids are easy

• Thread starter trying to ascend
  • Start date
trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Oldcel KHHV
★★★★★

[UWSL]Parliamentarian announced the withdrawal of his pre-candidacy for the government of the state of São Paulo and was criticized by opponents and party comrades. Deputy apologized for the lines and declared that his sentences were 'sexist'.[/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]State deputy Arthur do Val (Podemos), known as "Mamãe Falei", confirmed the authorship of audios in which he says that Ukrainian women are "easy, because they are poor".[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]After the messages were leaked, the deputy apologized, said that what he said was a mistake and abandoned the pre-candidacy for the government of the state of São Paulo this Saturday (5).[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]The speeches were criticized by politicians and personalities. A fellow member of the deputy's party, the pre-candidate for the presidency, Sérgio Moro, also regretted the statements made by Arthur do Val.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]Audios, who have been circulating on social media since Friday night (4) and were attended to by MBL members, there are sexist and misogynistic statements.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]“They are easy, because they are poor. And here my Instagram letter, full of subscribers, works great. I didn't catch anyone, but I glued on two 'girls', in two groups of 'girls'. The ease is unbelievable. These 'girls' in São Paulo you say good morning and she would spit in your face and here they are super nice", says the audio[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]The statements were made during the trip to the trip. He said he traveled to send donations to refugees from Russia after the invasion of the country.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]In the audios compared, the state deputy would also have a queue of refugees queuing for a nightclub.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]"I just crossed the border on foot here, from Ukraine to Slovakia. I swear, I've never seen anything like it in my life in terms of a pretty 'girls'. The refugee line, brother. Imagine a line of whatever, 200 meters or more, only goddess. Clueless, unbelievable, it's a rubbish outside the series. If you catch the best club in Brazil, at the best time of year, not at the foot of the line to get here."[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]Has the gubernatorial candidacy been affected?[/UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL]Yes. The deputy stated, in a publication on social networks this Saturday (5), that he sent a request to the national president of Podemos, Renata Abreu, for the withdrawal of his pre-candidacy for the government of the state of São Paulo.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]"The audios that leaked from a private conversation with friends are regrettable. They are not correct with Brazilian, Ukrainian women or with all people who place trust in my work and, for that, I apologize. I have no commitment to the mistake. Therefore, I contacted the president of Podemos, Renata Abreu, to withdraw my pre-candidacy for the government of São Paulo," he wrote.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]What did the MBL say?[/UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL]In a note published on its social networks, the Movement informs that it repudiates the content of the audios, but that the fact "does not invalidate the purpose of the trip" from Do Val to Ukraine.[/UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL]"The MBL repudiates the content of the audios of its member, state deputy Arthur do Val and subscribes to what he himself officially declared: 'they are not right with Brazilian and Ukrainian women and with all the people who put trust in my work'.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]This fact, however, does not invalidate the purpose of the trip, which was accomplished by raising more than R$ 250,000 for Ukrainian refugees, which were and are being distributed, explaining our purpose in videos that the general public will be able to watch.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]Still, we regret the discomfort we caused to people, especially women, who were sincerely outraged by the audios. To these people, our most sincere apologies."[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]Who repudiated the lines?[/UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL]Politicians and authorities echoed the deputy's statements.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]Damares Alves, Minister of State for Women, Family and Human Rights, called the audios "horrifying" and said that the "behavior is not compatible with that of a representative of the people".[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]Thoughts on this case?[/UWSL][/UWSL]

Last edited:
This is why the bluepill kills. The blackpill thing would be to silently think that most Ukrainian foids are going to end up in Poland anyway, and that they'll be Chad only because the govts will trip all over themselves to ensure no Ukrainian foid ends up homeless.

[UWSL]Parliamentarian announced the withdrawal of his pre-candidacy for the government of the state of São Paulo and was criticized by opponents and party comrades. Deputy apologized for the lines and declared that his sentences were 'sexist'.[/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]State deputy Arthur do Val (Podemos), known as "Mamãe Falei", confirmed the authorship of audios in which he says that Ukrainian women are "easy, because they are poor".[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]After the messages were leaked, the deputy apologized, said that what he said was a mistake and abandoned the pre-candidacy for the government of the state of São Paulo this Saturday (5).[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]The speeches were criticized by politicians and personalities. A fellow member of the deputy's party, the pre-candidate for the presidency, Sérgio Moro, also regretted the statements made by Arthur do Val.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]Audios, who have been circulating on social media since Friday night (4) and were attended to by MBL members, there are sexist and misogynistic statements.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]“They are easy, because they are poor. And here my Instagram letter, full of subscribers, works great. I didn't catch anyone, but I glued on two 'mines', in two groups of 'mines'. The ease is unbelievable. These 'girls' in São Paulo you say good morning and she would spit in your face and here they are super nice", says the audio[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]The statements were made during the trip to the trip. He said he traveled to send donations to refugees from Russia after the invasion of the country.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]In the audios compared, the state deputy would also have a queue of refugees queuing for a nightclub.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]"I just crossed the border on foot here, from Ukraine to Slovakia. I swear, I've never seen anything like it in my life in terms of a pretty 'mine'. The refugee line, brother. Imagine a line of whatever, 200 meters or more, only goddess. Clueless, unbelievable, it's a rubbish outside the series. If you catch the best club in Brazil, at the best time of year, not at the foot of the line to get here."[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]Yes. The deputy stated, in a publication on social networks this Saturday (5), that he sent a request to the national president of Podemos, Renata Abreu, for the withdrawal of his pre-candidacy for the government of the state of São Paulo.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]"The audios that leaked from a private conversation with friends are regrettable. They are not correct with Brazilian, Ukrainian women or with all people who place trust in my work and, for that, I apologize. I have no commitment to the mistake. Therefore, I contacted the president of Podemos, Renata Abreu, to withdraw my pre-candidacy for the government of São Paulo," he wrote.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]In a note published on its social networks, the Movement informs that it repudiates the content of the audios, but that the fact "does not invalidate the purpose of the trip" from Do Val to Ukraine.[/UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL]"The MBL repudiates the content of the audios of its member, state deputy Arthur do Val and subscribes to what he himself officially declared: 'they are not right with Brazilian and Ukrainian women and with all the people who put trust in my work'.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]This fact, however, does not invalidate the purpose of the trip, which was accomplished by raising more than R$ 250,000 for Ukrainian refugees, which were and are being distributed, explaining our purpose in videos that the general public will be able to watch.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]Still, we regret the discomfort we caused to people, especially women, who were sincerely outraged by the audios. To these people, our most sincere apologies."[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]Politicians and authorities echoed the deputy's statements.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]Damares Alves, Minister of State for Women, Family and Human Rights, called the audios "horrifying" and said that the "behavior is not compatible with that of a representative of the people".[/UWSL][/UWSL]

tldr

Guy goes to Ukraine, says ukranian foids are easy to get, says that they are beautiful and gets cancelled
Damn and i thought Brazillian politicians were based especially bolsonaro. Brazillian diplomats stayed during the speech FM Sergei Lavrov's address to the UN for example. I guess Brazil is now getting woke too

[UWSL][UWSL]“They are easy, because they are poor. And here my Instagram letter, full of subscribers, works great. I didn't catch anyone, but I glued on two 'girls', in two groups of 'girls'. The ease is unbelievable. These 'girls' in São Paulo you say good morning and she would spit in your face and here they are super nice", says the audio[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]"I just crossed the border on foot here, from Ukraine to Slovakia. I swear, I've never seen anything like it in my life in terms of a pretty 'girls'. The refugee line, brother. Imagine a line of whatever, 200 meters or more, only goddess. Clueless, unbelievable, it's a rubbish outside the series. If you catch the best club in Brazil, at the best time of year, not at the foot of the line to get here."[/UWSL][/UWSL]

Latin America is the worst of two words. Caring about 1st world nonsense while incapable to solve 3rd problems.

Is just political strategy. If they cancel him his oponents will take advantage of the virtual signelling.

Damn and i thought Brazillian politicians were based especially bolsonaro. Brazillian diplomats stayed during the speech FM Sergei Lavrov's address to the UN for example. I guess Brazil is now getting woke too
:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

President of Ukraine is based.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back