Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over its over for the western world and white foids are to blame

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

SIGMATOSIS
★★★★★
Crude Birth Rate Map by Country

(births per 1000 people)

GET READY whites! for a rapid drop in quality of life and the following 2 things:

doing the needful saar yes saar i love you saar you are my goddess saar allow me to see the credit card saar please i live with 20 of peoples in my small apartment we need money for the curry saar i will worship and do the needful at soonest and return cascading you in love saar give me money saar

and also

de white man do de bad ting so now he die. he chain me in an ting up. i say. why you do dis. he say i no do dis. i say you do dis. den we take e ting n family n ting an we light dem on fire in de tire pit. he cry and yell. why you do dis. i say we do dis. den he stop yellin

white foids are 100000% to blame for becoming hypergamous slaves to the system and eating up the propaganda like the good mindless wet holes they are

Last edited:
View attachment 1159765

GET READY whites! for a rapid drop in quality of life and the following 2 things:

doing the needful saar yes saar i love you saar you are my goddess saar allow me to see the credit card saar please i live with 20 of peoples in my small apartment we need money for the curry saar i will worship and do the needful at soonest and return cascading you in love saar give me money saar

and also

de white man do de bad ting so now he die. he chain me in an ting up. i say. why you do dis. he say i no do dis. i say you do dis. den we take e ting n family n ting an we light dem on fire in de tire pit. he cry and yell. why you do dis. i say we do dis. den he stop yellin

white foids are 100000% to blame for becoming hypergamous slaves to the system and eating up the propaganda like the good mindless wet holes they are
FUCK WHITE PEOPLE PREPARE TO SUFFER FOR MILLIONS OF YEAR OF SUFFERING OF JEWS AND NON WHITES WE WILL ENSLAVE AND RAPE YOU ALL FUCK WHITE PPZ

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE PREPARE TO SUFFER FOR MILLIONS OF YEAR OF SUFFERING OF JEWS AND NON WHITES WE WILL ENSLAVE AND RAPE YOU ALL FUCK WHITE PPZ
why you do dis

Currymaxxer hordes and Niggerians gonna raype all deh whyte wahmen.

Save the white race TND

Shit skins join me now we need to form a giant rapid ethnicel army to end whites for good

Just nuke everything

Currymaxxer hordes and Niggerians gonna raype all deh whyte wahmen.

Save the white race TND
curries push all whites out of jobs, willing to work at 10 cents/hour and live in slave conditions

as whites are displaces from work the niggerians move in to brutally rape the white women and men, the race will go out with a quiet whimper rather than a loud bang. its over.

View attachment 1159765

and also

brutal map lol

curries push all whites out of jobs, willing to work at 10 cents/hour and live in slave conditions

as whites are displaces from work the niggerians move in to brutally rape the white women and men, the race will go out with a quiet whimper rather than a loud bang. its over.
White girl will pay for what they did to me

its so over because my race as a whole (im white) have become complacent and brainwashed by a fucking TV and let anyone walk all over them because they are afraid of being called HOMOPHOBIC!!!!!!!!!!!! or TRANSPHOBIC!!!!!!!!!!! or BIGOTED!!!!!!!!!!!! or.. oh mygod... RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its so over because my race as a whole (im white) have become complacent and brainwashed by a fucking TV and let anyone walk all over them because they are afraid of being called HOMOPHOBIC!!!!!!!!!!!! or TRANSPHOBIC!!!!!!!!!!! or BIGOTED!!!!!!!!!!!! or.. oh mygod... RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That’s because you are and you should respect and beg for mercy from your Jewish and non white overlords and hope we don’t savegly annhilate you

View attachment 1159765

and also

watER

Well happens if you Gatekeep Sex from Most Man " :feelskek:

On the opposite end shitskins also just reproduce like rabbits

Giving foids rights was merely the first step in the agenda of White(and now East Asian) demographic replacement, and it makes logical sense.

Reference this thread I made some awhile back:

As you can see, foids are much more susceptible towards any kind of "agenda" & following certain narratives, due to their IQ scores clustering towards the midwit range: Not to mention, foids simply only value what behooves them & provides them with comfort.

This system clearly benefits foids the most, yet it also works against them, though they are too ignorant to comprehend this.

In fact, take a look at this:

2zzK6H9 1

White Liberals literally hate their own group, and ofc what gender constitutes the majority of White Liberals:

6sekbauh9uec1

Also, many on here claim White foids are the least likely to marry out of their race: Personally, I disagree from what I've seen irl & various other stats can support this.

65686218addf9b6e

On the opposite end shitskins also just reproduce like rabbits
Yup, that is true, look at this:

SDT-fertility-rate-by-race.png

Not to mention, since 2016, there have been more White deaths than births.

White(and now East Asian) demographic replacement
Do you think that East Asians will also get replaced? I've heard of it in South Korea, yet China has a massive population of its own.

Do you think that East Asians will also get replaced? I've heard of it in South Korea, yet China has a massive population of its own.
South Korea & Japan yes, but China I am unsure of: I think they may start importing turdies, but they have a somewhat large population as of now.

I do recall hearing once in HS that their population potentially may start to decline, due to the one-child policy they enacted.

Japan recently announced that they were going to import around one-million Niggers; I hope some Japcel goes ER Kamikaze style.

South Korea & Japan yes, but China I am unsure of: I think they may start importing turdies, but they have a somewhat large population as of now.

I do recall hearing once in HS that their population potentially may start to decline, due to the one-child policy they enacted.

Japan recently announced that they were going to import around one-million Niggers; I hope some Japcel goes ER Kamikaze style.
I recon all of humanity will be replaced by AI eventually. Its just the matter of time when the transhuman movement actually makes a groundbreaking engineering on mind uploading and the development of AGI. When AGI is finally here, we will be obsolete in nearly every fields and jobs.

2FFD5EE1 4F8C 4908 8517 EB437DC6E30B

View attachment 1159766
(births per 1000 people)

and also

Yet according to stats white foids are the least likely to mix race.

All rich countries (like all the western ones) have low birthrates by default.

Yet according to stats white foids are the least likely to mix race.

All rich countries (like all the western ones) have low birthrates by default.
Look at what I shared above:

Also, many on here claim White foids are the least likely to marry out of their race: Personally, I disagree from what I've seen irl & various other stats can support this.

View attachment 1174254
Not to mention, non-Whites in White countries have higher birthrates, whilst Whites in the US have had more deaths compared to births.

So yes, the Great Replacement is very real my friend.

Giving foids rights was merely the first step in the agenda of White(and now East Asian) demographic replacement, and it makes logical sense.

Reference this thread I made some awhile back:

As you can see, foids are much more susceptible towards any kind of "agenda" & following certain narratives, due to their IQ scores clustering towards the midwit range: Not to mention, foids simply only value what behooves them & provides them with comfort.

This system clearly benefits foids the most, yet it also works against them, though they are too ignorant to comprehend this.

In fact, take a look at this:

View attachment 1174251

White Liberals literally hate their own group, and ofc what gender constitutes the majority of White Liberals:

View attachment 1174252

View attachment 1174254

Yup, that is true, look at this:

SDT-fertility-rate-by-race.png

Not to mention, since 2016, there have been more White deaths than births.
Just look up incel wiki and racepill stats

Just because white liberal white women hate their race, it doesn't mean they will fuck jamal, pedro or abdul.

Just look up incel wiki and racepill stats

Just because white liberal white women hate their race, it doesn't mean they will fuck jamal, pedro or abdul.
1. Many of those stats are outdated
2. Look at this- more BMWF couples compared to WMBF:
while about 7% of intermarried couples include a black man and a white woman, only 3% include a black woman and a white man.

3. Even if they don't date outside of it, they are still making things worse by voting for policies which harm White males & Whitecels, not having enough kids, and being Chad-only.
4. The amount of interracial couples I see, of a Black or even Hispanic male with a White foid, is almost the same as the amount of White males I see with ethnic foids: I will be fair though, most of the white foids I see with Blacks or Hispanics are lower-tier.

that their population potentially may start to decline

Yeah, their population is projected to almost half in the long run.
Japan recently announced that they were going to import around one-million Niggers
This will become more common. Blacks are the curries of tomorrow. Indian's population pretty much tripled from 1961-2020, likewise Africa's population is projected to triple in the future.

View attachment 1174376
Yeah, their population is projected to almost half in the long run.
Geez, and if they let in immigration, likely from Africa, then it’s ovER for them.
This will become more common. Blacks are the curries of tomorrow.
They’ll have it 1000000x better in terms of SMV though.
Indian's population pretty much tripled from 1961-2020, likewise Africa's population is projected to triple in the future.
View attachment 1174377
Geez, that much?

Very well researched btw, you know your stuff.

It reads like comedy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back