Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel truck driver kills himself and his body gets a period of 6 months abandoned.

Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
★★★
Today I saw a news story where a truck driver killed himself six months ago, and his body was forgotten at his house for six months. The truck driver had no children, no family, he was a complete incel. The state realized that the bills were not paid and decided to go to the site, his body was in decomposition for a period of 6 months.

The public servant was only interested in the question of the accounts. This shows the sociology of society, only economic sacrifices, material and appearance are important for us to be accepted as a man within a society.

We are abandoned, both for a greater cause and for the physical world itself.

I hope when humanity finally goes extinct it is a extremely lengthy and painful process.

If was Foid would be outrage

Today I saw a news story where a truck driver killed himself six months ago, and his body was forgotten at his house for six months. The truck driver had no children, no family, he was a complete incel. The state realized that the bills were not paid and decided to go to the site, his body was in decomposition for a period of 6 months.

The public servant was only interested in the question of the accounts. This shows the sociology of society, only economic sacrifices, material and appearance are important for us to be accepted as a man within a society.

Bump, way more men are in this boat than the normans will admit.

Crazy coincidence DBDR made a video and he knew this guy I think

My bills are on autopayment. Once they stop, then somebody will check in on me. All they want is my damn money.

The state realized that the bills were not paid and decided to go to the site,
Let that sink in. It was the government realizing they're not getting paid a few thousand dollars that made them investigate the dead guys house. Not his family, friends, or coworkers, it was the fucking government coming to collect money.

I hope when humanity finally goes extinct it is a extremely lengthy and painful process.
It's probably gonna be fairly quick, few weeks / months at worst. Quickest way to kill us all is to engineer some extremely deadly bio-weapon.

Bump, way more men are in this boat than the normans will admit.
Hermantheshocker site is full of pictures of such old men who died months ago and were found rotting in their room. We're useful to this world so long we pay the bills and wageslave for life.

He should've used the truck to his advantage before he died (in American Truck Simulator California)

Hermantheshocker site is full of pictures of such old men who died months ago and were found rotting in their room. We're useful to this world so long we pay the bills and wageslave for life.
Man are disposable sacrificial Lambs " the best Is to.opt Out in Silence / Go Neet.

Work? Hahahahaha You Work for nothing, Return To a Nagging / Cheating wife at best ( If even ) and you will be a Miserable Shit .

And Then you see Born into Wealth " Guys that reek in absolute Hedonism and have Sex / Partys in their Lofts Just because .

Life Is Luck , Putting in more Effort Then Necessary Is Retarded .

Let that sink in. It was the government realizing they're not getting paid a few thousand dollars that made them investigate the dead guys house. Not his family, friends, or coworkers, it was the fucking government coming to collect money.
Most valuable sub5 male.