Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Brave and valiant Wagner soldiers have liberated Bakhmut from the Zionist rats of NATO

“Zionist rats of NATO” like Russia isn’t another ZOGshit country

Why do people on here suck Putin’s dick so much?

Looks like the world's nº1 manlet is onto something

official HEIL PUTIN thread :feelsthink:

The city is now a pile of rocks, how can any camp consider it a city anymore :feelsclown:

I hate western media, I hate what the west has turned to, and I want to see them take an L

Valiant army of convicts and alcoholics serving a corrupted poverty and HIV filled shithole.

I hate western media, I hate what the west has turned to, and I want to see them take an L
Russia is Jewed up too

No matter who wins, goyim don’t

probably because people here hate the west and the west hates putin and want ukraine to win

russia is still a shithole and slav toilets are still hypergamous asf

probably because people here hate the west and the west hates putin and want ukraine to win

russia is still a shithole and slav toilets are still hypergamous asf
Russia is just as bad as the West

thumb.jpg

Still more then:feelsokman:
Tbh idek if Russia is better. Societally it’s better but the government is probably even worse

Here in the America only dissidents understand that both major political parties are in bed with (((corporate))) interests

Russia on the other hand is perfectly open about it’s country being run by Jewish oligarchs

Russia is just as bad as the West
They like sad music and it's socially acceptable to be depressed, which would be better for me. They also respect order a bit more. In school people actually have to study and those who are good aren't automatically seen as nerd losers. The girls are a bit more polite and friendly. And they're less influenced by western media because of the language barrier. Netflix is banned in Russia. They have their ethnics from central asia who introduce their own rap music, their thug maxing and their degeneracies but they're nowhere near as bad as the n words. Russia has more untouched nature than the west so it's easier to live completely alone in the wilderness. Another benefit is that with the ongoing war, the gender ratio improves. Now I focused on the positives, but still I'd say Russia is a bit better than the west imo.

They like sad music and it's socially acceptable to be depressed, which would be better for me. They also respect order a bit more. In school people actually have to study and those who are good aren't automatically seen as nerd losers. The girls are a bit more polite and friendly. And they're less influenced by western media because of the language barrier. Netflix is banned in Russia. They have their ethnics from central asia who introduce their own rap music, their thug maxing and their degeneracies but they're nowhere near as bad as the n words. Russia has more untouched nature than the west so it's easier to live completely alone in the wilderness. Another benefit is that with the ongoing war, the gender ratio improves. Now I focused on the positives, but still I'd say Russia is a bit better than the west imo.
I was talking in terms of their government, not society

This. No matter who wins. Jews win.

What was the point of this battle again?

The city is now a pile of rocks, how can any camp consider it a city anymore :feelsclown:
Before 2075, a new city called New Bakhmut will be constructed over the bones of the dead.

Before 2075, a new city called New Bakhmut will be constructed over the bones of the dead.
Yep, no doubt about that. It's always the case anywhere in the world. Cities are always rebuilt, especially with the shitload of cash the EU is about to send to Ukraine as soon as the war is over. Ukrainians will have plenty of brand new houses and roads paid by the West.

What was the point of this battle again?
Conquering a city.
However, since April 2022, Ukrainian and Russian bombings + the population evacuated made this place a pile of rocks.

It's only a symbolic victory now.

It's only a symbolic victory now.
This victory will serve as a major propaganda point and an actual morale boost for the Russian troops.

And at least Russians have something to be proud of like conservative and traditional culture unlike western nations like USA

This victory will serve as a major propaganda point and an actual morale boost for the Russian troops.
The morale of Russian troops is around zero, young men with barely 2 weeks of military training, recruited by force, only having WW2 north korean rifles, and a catastrophic lack of ammunition and leadership.

But you're right about the propaganda, as Putin will use this "victory" to say he's winning, while it's in fact absolutely not the case. Like many dictators, Putin is out of reality now.

Cool, but the true victory are the 60k+ Banderafags buried there :lul: