Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Seeing Ukraine Fight Russia Gives me Hope for Humanity and the Future

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

I see myself as Ukraine. A small, powerless, and peaceful person being picked on by large nasty bullies. Ukrainians are good, innocent, peaceloving people who want nothing but the best for themselves and their children. Meanwhile Russians are racist, nasty, imperialist, fascist, and want to squash these people so they can steal all their resources and make Ukraine part of Putin's empire. Russia is a bully, and bullies love weakness. They probably thought Ukraine was just going to roll over and take it like they're used to. Fortunately for Ukraine they have President Zelensky. Zelensky decided to put his money, career, and entire LIFE on the line to defend his peoeple. He told Russia to BACK THE FUCK OFF and stood at Kyiv with a gun in his hand, ready to take on the Russians... *I'm not fucking Leaving!*. Zelensky is willing to get captured by the Russians, he truly is a Churchill-like figure. His speeches are heroic and as they are heartbreaking, hearing him beg for more money and supplies from the West, not for himself, but so he can defend his people.

The Ukrainian soldiers are also extremely brave. Imagine the Incel Ukrainians who are putting their life on the line to defend their fellow people who bullied them. They are voluntarily sacrificing their lives to help their country. I can not think of anything more noble. Russians know that the West is the land of human rights and rule of law, so if Russians get captured by the Ukrainians they will be treated like princesses, likely given better food and care than under their own government. Meanwhile, if Ukrainians get captured, the Russians will TORTURE them... Russians don't give a damn about human rights, they only care about power and terrorizing people into submission.

And guess what, it's working. Through patriotism, skill, and sheer asskickery, the Ukrainians have managed to thwart the Russian invasion. Putins tanks got stuck in the mud, Russian soldiers are surrendering, saying "WE WERE TOLD YOU WOULD WELCOME US, WE WERE TOLD WE WERE FREEING YOU, BUT NOW WE REALIZE WE ARE THE FASCISTS, FORGIVE US UKRANIANS!" and handing themselves over. Ukrainians have an insanely high K/D ratio against Russians, the ghost of Kyiv shot down like 20 Russian jets. Ukraine is proof that the incel can win, Ukraine is proof the mean bully doesn't always get the best of the little guy, Ukraine is proof the good guy can still win.

I fear the day where Putin will invade Germany, I fear the day where Putin will invade England.... I fear the day when Putin will have taken over everything, it's clearly on his agenda at this point. If the world backs down on Ukraine, what is to stop Putin from marching Westwards? Putin will feel so empowered, what will stop him??? Well, I'll tell you, it's people like us. It's the incels. It's people who aren't afraid to tell our bullies "GET THE FUCK AWAY YOU BASTARD, YOU MAY BE STRONGER BUT YOU'RE A COWARD, I WILL FIGHT YOU WITH EVERYTHING I HAVE YOU SCUMMY BASTARD!". That is the spirit of the incel, of the downthrotten, of the victim.

Now I must say I am NOT espousing violence. I'm not saying to fight bullies like how a Ukrainian fights Russia, that's a different battle. I'm talking about EMOTIONAL RESILIENCE. Being able to say "screw off Chad, your insults mean nothing, I know im not worthless, you are, because you feel the need to put me down".

You support the current thing, don't you?

Attachments

• opposite.jpeg
    opposite.jpeg
    10.3 KB · Views: 158
Is this satire?

So you want Ukraine to beat Russia like how a young David defeated Goliath the Philistine?

You will always be a GrAYcel

B52

Ban this fucking Fakecel cunt.

No, how would it be satire?
So it's nothing to do with the overwhelming support NATO are providing Ukraine with, now, and over the previous eight years?

Moreover, are you aware what's happening in the Donbas right now? Without western support, Ukraine would be toast.

Last edited:
And let me guess, you oppose the current thing
I don't oppose Ukraine, as you know it was Russia that started this.

It's just that the media is blasting this, and companies and influencers are constantly talking about it as a way to virtual signal.

I do wish the best for the Ukrainian people, because the war is real.

So it's nothing to do with the overwhelmed support NATO are providing Ukraine with, now, and over the previous eight years?

Moreover, are you aware what's happening in the Donbas right now? Without western support, Ukraine would be toast.
I agree they're being helped, they're also putting their own lives on the line.

I don't oppose Ukraine, as you know it was Russia that started this.

It's just that the media is blasting this, and companies and influencers are constantly talking about it as a way to virtual signal.

I do wish the best for the Ukrainian people, because the war is real.
Just because the propaganda narrative is for ukraine right now doesn't mean that's wrong, propaganda can be right.

I support the current thing if i agree with the current thing. I don't always... but i won't oppose it out of spite.

For example, I support overturning Roe vs Wade.
And for what reason you support Ukraine?

Just because the propaganda narrative is for ukraine right now doesn't mean that's wrong, propaganda can be right.
Yes, but that's only because they want to virtual signal.

I remember when ISIS was still a threat in the Middle East destroying cities like Aleppo and murdering civilians, and you had journalists with balls going over there to document the event. But you didn't see the corporate virtue signal for the people of Syria, Iraq or Kurdistan like you now see with Ukraine.

I agree they're being helped, they're also putting their own lives on the line.
The Ukrainian Army is getting smashed and there is nothing you can do about it. Just accept it you fucking fakecel infiltrator.

I really don’t give a fuck who win , frankly normie problem

And for what reason you support Ukraine?
Beause they're the victims in this war, they're the people having their livelihoods destroyed, it's the same reason I support the bullied over the bully, i guess i relate.

Yes, but that's only because they want to virtual signal.

I remember when ISIS was still a threat in the Middle East and you had journalists with balls going over there to document the event. But you didn't see the corporate virtue signal for the people of Syria, Iraq or Kurdistan like you now see with Ukraine.
Ok, well then i agree with the virtue signals but for a different reason, I truly care.

I fear the day where Putin will invade Germany
That would trigger an article 5. The day that happens is the day the world ends. Besides Putin doesn't want to invade Europe, why would he? There his best costumers. He just wants to have a buffer zone so NATO can't put nukes on his boarder.
the ghost of Kyiv shot down like 20 Russian jets.
You still on this? They admitted it was fake.
if Ukrainians get captured, the Russians will TORTURE them
It's actually the other way around. There are videos of Ukrainians from the Azov battalion torturing Russian POWs

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/pllwGY6qnHX8/
Alex jones isn't the best source but the full videos are in there.
He told Russia to BACK THE FUCK OFF and stood at Kyiv with a gun in his hand, ready to take on the Russians... *I'm not fucking Leaving!*.
The guy who has entire mansions in other countries? Yea I'm sure he's really staying to fight in Ukraine.

so they can steal all their resources
You mean like the west actually does? Look up who is on the board of directors for major Ukrainian gas companies. Kids and friends of the political ruling class were raking in millions in Ukrainian cash for no-show jobs. I think Hunter Biden was on one of them too.

Last edited:
Beause they're the victims in this war, they're the people having their livelihoods destroyed, it's the same reason I support the bullied over the bully, i guess i relate.
They are the victim of this war, only because of US imperialism. And their country will be cut in half.

Ukrainians are good, innocent, peaceloving people
Why don't you go outside and suck a random normie's dick while you're at it? Or donate money to a kind and loving foid showing its tits on onlyfans

Having an opinion on any world events is pointless as Jews control both sides. Nothing you think matters, they win.

That would trigger an article 5. The day that happens is the day the world ends. Besides Putin doesn't want to invade Europe, why would he? There his best costumers. He just wants to have a buffer zone so NATO can't put nukes on his boarder.

You still on this? They admitted it was fake.

It's actually the other way around. There are videos of Ukrainians from the Azov battalion torturing Russian POWs

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/pllwGY6qnHX8/
Alex jones isn't the best source but the full videos are in there.

The guy who has entire mansions in other countries? Yea I'm sure he's really staying to fight in Ukraine.

You mean like the west actually does? Look up who is on the board of directors for major Ukrainian gas companies. Kids and friends of the political ruling class were raking in millions in Ukrainian cash for no-show jobs. I think Hunter Biden was on one of them too.

>e just wants to have a buffer zone so NATO can't put nukes on his boarder.

Yeah... putin totally wants nukes on his border, totally

>You still on this? They admitted it was fake.

Why do i have a feeling it's Russian sites saying it was fake?

>It's actually the other way around. There are videos of Ukrainians from the Azov battalion torturing Russian POWs

That ukranian doctor apologized for saying that

>The guy who has entire mansions in other countries? Yea I'm sure he's really staying to fight in Ukraine.

Yeah, having mansions means you can't fight for people

>You mean like the west actually does? Look up who is on the board of directors for major Ukrainian gas companies. Kids and friends of the political ruling class were raking in millions in Ukrainian cash for no-show jobs. I think Hunter Biden was on one of them too.

That's called business, there's a difference between unetthical business and an invasion that kills millions.

Yeah... putin totally wants nukes on his border, totally

Why do i have a feeling it's Russian sites saying it was fake?
I literally gave you sources from the new York times and NBC

If even the modern pravda can't even lie about it anymore then you have no reason to keep coping this hard. He was never real.:feelsUnreal:
That ukranian doctor apologized for saying that
I was focusing on the actual videos of Ukrainian forces torturing Russians provided, not the person alex jones used to give context.
Yeah, having mansions means you can't fight for people
fair enough, but I still have my doubts.
That's called business, there's a difference between unetthical business and an invasion that kills millions.
They were still leaching and profiting off Ukrainian resources and got money that could have helped the Ukrainian economy. I'm sure there was far more shady shit going on behind the scenes.

FMcBNLPXsAAvEv6

Fascism is when you're Putin being authoritarian. The more Putin you are, the Fascistier. You achieve ultimate Fascism by invading Ukraine, the more times you invade Ukraine, the more Ultra-Omega-Fascistier you are.:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

View attachment 626706

I literally gave you sources from the new York times and NBC

If even the modern pravda can't even lie about it anymore then you have no reason to keep coping this hard. He was never real.:feelsUnreal:

I was focusing on the actual videos of Ukrainian forces torturing Russians provided, not the person alex jones used to give context.

fair enough, but I still have my doubts.

They were still leaching and profiting off Ukrainian resources and got money that could have helped the Ukrainian economy. I'm sure there was far more shady shit going on behind the scenes.
Ok find, I concede on the ghost of Kyiv but honestly fuck you for that. I really enjoyed Top Gun because i was imagining this actually happening in Ukraine, but now i find out everything good has to be fake.

This is like when i found out Chris Hadfeld was fake, my heart was destroyed. I loved that guy.

I will admit, I do concede that Ukranians have done some bad stuff, but at least they are perscruted by the Ukranian state for that, the Russian military has government sponsored torture programs, that is fucked up.

The Ukrainian Army is getting smashed and there is nothing you can do about it. Just accept it you fucking fakecel infiltrator.
yes and Kyiv is going to fall soon, just 2 more weeks right?

holy fuck so many retarded rats gathered in this thread

Its slavcel genocide out there

but tbh Russia disappointed me very big time I should go help them as a mercenary since i technically can but then my life in the west would be over but im pretty sure it would be easy for me to get a russian passport based on my ethnicity :yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

go there and rape some Ukraine girls then get shot in the head nice life tbh tbh tbh

but probably they would use me as meatshield instead like they do with all non-ethnic russians and I wouldn't get an opportunity to be a war opportunists, besides im a pacifist so i wont work jfl

ukraine vs russia war is just a genocide of slavcels while their women cheer the genocide of uglymen. Jfl most ukrainian women are already in the west or poland.

Putin is a GIGA CUCK with no balls. I see retards praising him all the time you are all stupid asf that guy is a fucking useless retard he doesnt know shit he is your typical 'act tough badguy bully' in school. He is retarded asf, russian army is a fucking joke he thinks they are world power that can take ukraine in 1 hour jfl

fucking retard Putin just ruining the economy and buying more yacht and houses. Fuck this stupid mfker and fuck them all corrupt pieces of shit all of them always. Doesnt matter what year it is nigger in russia will always steal ur shit and fuck you over this is why the culture in that country is the same to just steal everything, this is why russian soldiers steal all the shit and stuff I would do the same if I lived there still.
Putin should just drop a nuke but he is a pussy he wont do it jfl.. Fucking retard.

Jfl ppl in the west and stormfags think russia is based bcs they ban fags and trannies n shit jfl russia is full of drunktards and there are no rules there its all just big pretend game. Everybody pretends they are strong and west believes it for some reason lol but I guess not anymore. I would probably have lived in Russia if my family didnt emigrate because my shit slav country is barely even exists anymore jfl its not even rly recognized tbh anyway yeah I am team russia tbh tbh but tbh putin should be killed asap and russian should leave ukrainecels alone because its a slav on slav genocide again probably the jews are pulling the strings again bcz putin is sucking jew dick every day fuck putin useless weakling

Russia is finished when Stalin died. and Stalin was a piece of shit but at least he ruled himself and had some vision for the country even if his vision was fucked up and useless at least he had one Putin is just a old retard sucking jew dicks and trying acting tough when he doesnt know what the fuck even is going on coz everybody who tell him the truth got assasinated by poison xDDDDDDD

bluepilled af. jfl patriotism the incels are just dying for no reason while the healthy chads and the women will inherit the country

This dude is a god-tier troll or a god-tier faggot

I was really hoping for WWIII.

The most saddest thing about the Ukraine thing is seeing the fate of the 2 genders.

Men are forced to stay behind & die.
Meanwhile Women gets to escape only to be on tinder and fucked.

I see myself as Ukraine. A small, powerless, and peaceful person being picked on by large nasty bullies. Ukrainians are good, innocent, peaceloving people who want nothing but the best for themselves and their children. Meanwhile Russians are racist, nasty, imperialist, fascist, and want to squash these people so they can steal all their resources and make Ukraine part of Putin's empire. Russia is a bully, and bullies love weakness. They probably thought Ukraine was just going to roll over and take it like they're used to. Fortunately for Ukraine they have President Zelensky. Zelensky decided to put his money, career, and entire LIFE on the line to defend his peoeple. He told Russia to BACK THE FUCK OFF and stood at Kyiv with a gun in his hand, ready to take on the Russians... *I'm not fucking Leaving!*. Zelensky is willing to get captured by the Russians, he truly is a Churchill-like figure. His speeches are heroic and as they are heartbreaking, hearing him beg for more money and supplies from the West, not for himself, but so he can defend his people.

The Ukrainian soldiers are also extremely brave. Imagine the Incel Ukrainians who are putting their life on the line to defend their fellow people who bullied them. They are voluntarily sacrificing their lives to help their country. I can not think of anything more noble. Russians know that the West is the land of human rights and rule of law, so if Russians get captured by the Ukrainians they will be treated like princesses, likely given better food and care than under their own government. Meanwhile, if Ukrainians get captured, the Russians will TORTURE them... Russians don't give a damn about human rights, they only care about power and terrorizing people into submission.

And guess what, it's working. Through patriotism, skill, and sheer asskickery, the Ukrainians have managed to thwart the Russian invasion. Putins tanks got stuck in the mud, Russian soldiers are surrendering, saying "WE WERE TOLD YOU WOULD WELCOME US, WE WERE TOLD WE WERE FREEING YOU, BUT NOW WE REALIZE WE ARE THE FASCISTS, FORGIVE US UKRANIANS!" and handing themselves over. Ukrainians have an insanely high K/D ratio against Russians, the ghost of Kyiv shot down like 20 Russian jets. Ukraine is proof that the incel can win, Ukraine is proof the mean bully doesn't always get the best of the little guy, Ukraine is proof the good guy can still win.

I fear the day where Putin will invade Germany, I fear the day where Putin will invade England.... I fear the day when Putin will have taken over everything, it's clearly on his agenda at this point. If the world backs down on Ukraine, what is to stop Putin from marching Westwards? Putin will feel so empowered, what will stop him??? Well, I'll tell you, it's people like us. It's the incels. It's people who aren't afraid to tell our bullies "GET THE FUCK AWAY YOU BASTARD, YOU MAY BE STRONGER BUT YOU'RE A COWARD, I WILL FIGHT YOU WITH EVERYTHING I HAVE YOU SCUMMY BASTARD!". That is the spirit of the incel, of the downthrotten, of the victim.

Now I must say I am NOT espousing violence. I'm not saying to fight bullies like how a Ukrainian fights Russia, that's a different battle. I'm talking about EMOTIONAL RESILIENCE. Being able to say "screw off Chad, your insults mean nothing, I know im not worthless, you are, because you feel the need to put me down".
Me too. But i´m also half Polish half Ukrainian.
Don´t know why s0 many here support Russia.
It´s like they watch a fight between a Chad and an Incel and they still support Chad.
Russia is the big and rich Chad threatening the weak incel Ukraine.
Then Incels complain why Chad always wins *facepalm*

Me too. But i´m also half Polish half Ukrainian.
Don´t know why s0 many here support Russia.
It´s like they watch a fight between a Chad and an Incel and they still support Chad.
Russia is the big and rich Chad threatening the weak incel Ukraine.
Then Incels complain why Chad always wins *facepalm*
Ukraine is the biggest country in Europe besides Russia and has one of the strongest and largest armies in Europe.
Russia may seem big, rich and powerful but it's population only 147 million ( much less than that of Pakistan, Indonesia, Brazil, Bangladesh, Nigeria not to mention China and India ).
Their human resources are limited ( only 3+ times bigger than that of Ukraine, majority of Russians aren't rich and Russia doesn't have support from Western world like Ukraine.
It's more of a war between high tier normie vs low tier normie. Chad vs Incel wars are NATO bombing of Yugoslavia, Iraq war, USSR invasion of Finland, US invasion of Grenada, German-Danish wars etc.

Ukranians peaceful? lol

I aint white and dont give a damn about white people killing each other but Ukranians are traitors. They sold out their Slav people to America. We allknow what happens when the white devils in the West bring their "Democracy"

Russia is gigabased

Ukraine has some good people, it has some shit people, just like most other countries - I wish Putin would have targeted the US or UK though