Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious HEIL PUTIN!

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️
★★★★★
HEIL PUTIN!

Thoughts?

I hate Russians and I hate (((the West))). I hope WW3 comes and obliterates all sides so that the White people can start afresh and assert a future for their children.

Based Russia has ancestry claim on it it’s fair go Russia

It'd be very useful to have a Russian-Ukrainian conflict thread so we could keep up with the news and discuss what's going on, but all people can do is argue whether this benefits incels and share memes.

I hate Russians and I hate (((the West))). I hope WW3 comes and obliterates all sides so that the White people can start afresh and assert their future.
I've done some soulsearching and I feel like I hate the russians less than the west at this point in time.

Just think about stuff like the Cuban missile crisis (some crap on an island) and the "justified" American response to invade and threaten nuclear war, and compare that with the NATO expansion up to Russia's borders, including missile bases, which doesn't "justify" any response from Russia.
The hypocrisy is enraging and the ZOGbots are driving me insane with their "America dindu nuffin" bullshit.

HEIL PUTIN!

I've done some soulsearching and I feel like I hate the russians less than the west at this point in time.

Just think about stuff like the Cuban missile crisis (some crap on an island) and the "justified" American response to invade and threaten nuclear war, and compare that with the NATO expansion up to Russia's borders, including missile bases, which doesn't "justify" any response from Russia.
The hypocrisy is enraging and the ZOGbots are driving me insane with their "America dindu nuffin" bullshit.

HEIL PUTIN!
America has been a slave to Zionist interests, yes, and this is why Americans ended up invading Syria, Iraq and many other places. All these actions were terrible mistakes.

But two wrongs don't make a right.

Don't forget that the Russians brutally genocided over a million Germanic people during and after WWII. It was the Russians (under a Judeo-Bolshevik occupied government but still) that were responsible for the Holodomor in Ukraine. Don't forget that Russia pulled the same shit during the Cold War that the US did; we all talk about muh Americans invading VIetnam but we seem to forget that Russia did the exact same thing to Afghanistan.

America has been a slave to Zionist interests, yes, and this is why Americans ended up invading Syria, Iraq and many other places, all of which were terrible mistakes.

But two wrongs don't make a right.

Don't forget that the Russians brutally genocided over a million Germanic people during and after WWII. It was the Russians (under a Judeo-Bolshevik occupied government but still) that were responsible for the Holodomor in Ukraine. Don't forget that Russia pulled the same shit during the Cold War that the US did. We all talk about muh Americans invading VIetnam but we seem to forget that Russia did the exist same thing to Afghanistan.
So all things considered they should be equal.

Then why is every corner of the european internet full of ZOGbots pretending America dindu nuffin. :feelsPop:

So all things considered they should be equal.
Indeed I consider them equal, Like I said I want all sides to destroy each other so that, Inshallah, the White race may arise from its ashes.

Let me cope in peace you fucking normtards

I hate Russians and I hate (((the West))). I hope WW3 comes and obliterates all sides so that the White people can start afresh and assert a future for their children.
you gotta survive so you can tell them to never race mix

based. the good guys in ww3 would nuke both the west and russia and start anew

Indeed I consider them equal, Like I said I want all sides to destroy each other so that, Inshallah, the White race may arise from its ashes.
[UWSL]Well, it looks like America will succeed in creating a big war in Europe, where there would have been a much smaller conflict, or even peace. :feelsPop:[/UWSL]

All the massive "USA dindu nuffin" efforts will assist this outcome, as they create the narrative of a heroic war against evil, instead of a narrative of two nations, both at fault, finding a way forward. :feelsPop:

Remember they can draft men as old as 35. :feelsPop:

An important thing I see no one discussing: the Russian invasion of Ukraine might encourage China to invade Taiwan.

An important thing I see no people discussing: the Russian invasion of Ukraine might encourage China to invade Taiwan.
Everyone is anxious to hear literally anything from China's side, unless there's been something already. :what:

HEIL PUTIN!
Aren't missile bases cope:feelshaha:, since subs with nukes exist?

:feelswhat: Much prefer nazis to communists

Azov subhuman niggers fled to Poland instantly jfl

I hope Russia and China turn more agressive towards the west after it shat itself with Putin's move

America's unipolar reign has to end

He's a KGB Communist who stole billions from Russians. I have no clue how he hasn't been assisinated yet. But right now he's giving us some much needed war entertainment. I support anything that helps destabilize society.

View: https://youtu.be/tPqOc4lOYuk

If Russia was invading my country, and assuming I don't become a civilian casualty, I have very few reasons to believe I would be worse off.

(((Vladamir Putin)))

Fuck all eastern Europeans. They usually have been nasty fucks to me in the workplace.

Heil Putin! Ukrainian foids are good for one thing - rape.