Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The Battle for Bakhmut is finally making the Ukraine war interesting again

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
There's so much footage coming out right now from Bakhmut Ukraine, it's fucking awesome.

View: https://youtu.be/usRRNFXgRAo

And this one where a Ukraine soldier stupidly walks right into incoming enemy fire
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/UkraineRussiaReport/comments/zxfa6f/ru_pov_ua_gopro_footage_obtained_by_ru_soldiers

For some reason Russia and the Wagner group is right now really focused on recapturing this shithole of a town in Eastern Ukraine. I guess it's semi-strategically important, it's close to 2 other Ukrainian HQs, and Ukraine recaptured Bakhmut a few months ago, and Putin is pissed off and ordered Wagner to take it back, as a demonstration that Russia isn't as pathetic as they seems.

It's turning into a meat grinder, like Hamburger Hill.

This could be it for Russia, if they aren't able to capture Bakhmut, they might never regain any momentum, and then have to continually retreat all the way back to Russia.

It's just Bandera Ukronazis dying in droves attempting to defend some shitty town from Wagner. Still boring.

This could be it for Russia, if they aren't able to capture Bakhmut, they might never regain any momentum, and then have to continually retreat all the way back to Russia.
Just send me a notification when they finally have the balls to nuke the US

:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber: LETS GO RUSSIA LETS GO :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

The Ukies still let soliders have their phones? Isn't that huge security risk? Also probably not the best idea to try recover a wounded guy when you're out in the open, taking fire from that direction, and have no battle buddy ngl.

The Ukies still let soliders have their phones? Isn't that huge security risk?

I guess it's cheaper than some custom military grade walkie talkie setup.

Also probably not the best idea to try recover a wounded guy when you're out in the open, taking fire from that direction, and have no battle buddy ngl.

Yeah that dude was stupid as hell. You could clearly see tracer fire coming in from downrange and he just crawls into the field like he's invincible and quickly found out he's not.

Screenshot 13 Ukraine's current look
Hohols are trying hard to defend bakhmut and there is heavy fighting in the nearby town called soledar but the ruskies are shelling southern ukraine like 20 times a day :feelshaha:
Screenshot 14 Shelling in kherson constantly after the ruskies lost it few months ago
but probably the most strategically and overall important city for the ruskies is the city of Odesa near the romanian border as its the only port city ukraine is operating its import export through:feelshehe: and if ukrops lose this city then ukraine would become a landlocked country but as of now Odesa is heavily guarded by AFU with burger weapons and ton soldiers so we'll see what happens

What a waste of Slavic males lives , while niggers/rapefugees are taking their women :feelsjuice:

The Ukrainian frontline is collapsing! :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber:

It's a lot worse than the fake news mainstream media is making it out to be. Soledar is the high ground and has firing positions on all the highways, which means Putin has the high ground and the Ukraine frontline is now wide open. Also any Ukrainian fighter jet that gets within 25km of the frontline gets shot down by Russia's stealth fighters.

This guy's analysis is pretty good.

View: https://youtu.be/oidaADjRcvY

Sounds like the name of a final fantasy summon. What’s so important about that place?

Sounds like the name of a final fantasy summon. What’s so important about that place?
It allows the Russians to attack Bakhmut (a larger city) from the north, and there's salt mines there where they can store ammo, weapons, and supplies. So it'll become their new army headquarters in the area. Once the frontline collapses, Ukraine will have to withdraw from the whole area. Zelensky is probably shitting his jewish poopy pants.

It's happening! The Ukraine front line has collapsed north of Bakmut. Russians are flooding into Ukraine right now. This will force Ukraine to make a massive withdrawal of the entire area. This could be the beginning of the end of Ukraine.

:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber: LETS FUCKING GOOOO :dab:

View: https://youtu.be/1OslhINbVQc

Bakhmut is almost encircled :feelsautistic:

Dis gonna be good.

I love watching Russians get killed by grenades dropped from small Chink drones. 1 year and they still struggle against the poorest country in Europe. Second strongest army my ass.

Bakhmut needs to get captured

I love watching Russians get killed by grenades dropped from small Chink drones. 1 year and they still struggle against the poorest country in Europe. Second strongest army my ass.
As if Ukraine didn't get tons of resources, equipment and manpower from the US and NATO countries.

The battle for Bakhmut is still fascinating. Sounds like the Ukrainians are not withdrawing. I guess they figured the NATO jew weapons will arrive to the area soon and this might be a good shot at wiping out Wagner. I think this is gonna get real ugly for Russia pretty soon. They haven't made hardly any progress. I'm amazed Bakhmut hasn't been completely overrun weeks ago, they have been partially encircled for a while now.

Russia is probably fucked. They still haven't taken Bakhmut, and they've completely stalled out.

Now apparently 80,000 Ukrainian soldiers are on their way to Bakhmut, and they're armed to the teeth with NATO jew weapons. That whole area is gonna be red hot real soon.

Putin is probably gonna shit his pants. Hopefully he comes to his senses and realises he needs to use nukes. Let's go nuclear baby :dab:

View: https://youtu.be/L5ikijyr4BY

Last edited:
Russia is probably fucked. They still haven't taken Bakhmut, and they've completely stalled out.

Now apparently 80,000 Ukrainian soldiers are on their way to Bakhmut, and they're armed to the teeth with NATO jew weapons. That whole area is gonna be red hot real soon.

Putin is probably gonna shit his pants. Hopefully he comes to his senses and realises he needs to use nukes. Let's go nuclear baby :dab:

View: https://youtu.be/L5ikijyr4BY

5a9ea268dda4c89f538b458f
Maxresdefault

Ggc2

Bakhmut is a beautiful wasteland now. I hope one day, all the world looks like this.

yfqgzg1gflza1.jpg

s1jrph5gflza1.jpg

de0w5g8gflza1.jpg

q683n3bgflza1.jpg

7706ndlgflza1.jpg