Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting [Bragthread] I have 3% chance of ascending with my looksmatch

VainHireling

VainHireling

VolkSWAGen
-
I signaled my interest to a coworker and her response looked like this:
- she lit up a bit
- started slowly walking away from me
- said she didn't know how to respond to my confession
- when i turned the other way to go to my locker room to change from my uniform, she asked me to stop
- she, then, said that we're not done talking about this

During analysis I drew several resulting scenarios, presented here by chance of happening:
- 90% - she sweeps everything under the rug and we pretend nothing happened. She, to avoid uncomfortable situation. I, to mask my pain.
- 8-9% - she accepts my feeling, but strings me along to gain as much as possible, while giving nothing in return.
- 3-4% - we date and I get laid for 364th time (kidding, I'm a virgin, immaculate at conception and delivery)

Penny for your thoughts? Am I stupid, bluepilled cuck?

So with 100 approaches you could bang 3 sloots? How did you analyse this? Or did you just pull it out of your hairy ass? :smonk:

autismcel here, 8-9% chance she accepts and strings, but 3-4% chance you get laid? 8+3 is 11 bro :feelshehe:

anyway if you're truecel then the first 2 options are the only ones that could happen, maybe 60-70% chance she just pretends it never happened, 20% chance she strings you along to get an orbiter, and 10% chance she gets you fired for HARASSMENT!!!:foidSoy: basically no matter what it's probably over for you unless you have a good face

I came inside your mother

I came inside your mother
How old are you, 12?
So with 100 approaches you could bang 3 sloots? How did you analyse this? Or did you just pull it out of your hairy ass? :smonk:
For 100 approaches I thought I'd have a very faint chance with one foid of the lower tier. So for 100 approaches my probability of success would have benn 0,03%. And i pulled that 3% out of my ass, as you said. I recounted in my head previous encounters, her character and whatever to estimate my chances with er.

I get it that I'm not gonna ascend, alright? But you don't need be ethilnic 3 inch dicks about it, ok?:fuk:
Thank you.:feelsokman::feelsokman:

How old are you, 12?

For 100 approaches I thought I'd have a very faint chance with one foid of the lower tier. So for 100 approaches my probability of success would have benn 0,03%. And i pulled that 3% out of my ass, as you said. I recounted in my head previous encounters, her character and whatever to estimate my chances with er.

I get it that I'm not gonna ascend, alright? But you don't need be ethilnic 3 inch dicks about it, ok?:fuk:
Thank you.:feelsokman::feelsokman:
No but my little sister is. She borrowed my account to make that post

How did you calculate 3%?

No but my little sister is. She borrowed my account to make that post

Hey man so update us. Did you clap those cheeks?

Hey man so update us. Did you clap those cheeks?
JFL she probably reported to her HR foid buddies and they're trying to come up with a reason to fire OP right now

JFL she probably reported to her HR foid buddies and they're trying to come up with a reason to fire OP right now
This thread was started last month. This nigga either ascended and left his account to rot or he himself is rotting in jail for sexual harassment rn

This thread was started last month. This nigga either ascended and left his account to rot or he himself is rotting in jail for sexual harassment rn
He was browsing on the forum today though

If the foid never spoke to him again, and perhaps he noticed his other coworkers being a little distant, I would be on job sites looking for a new job right about now.

He was browsing on the forum today though

If the foid never spoke to him again, and perhaps he noticed his other coworkers being a little distant, I would be on job sites looking for a new job right about now.
Yeah man that's why I never wanna hit on the sluts that i work with. When they reject me, everyone will know and I'm not about to just casually accept being the awkward loser lol

Yeah man that's why I never wanna hit on the sluts that i work with. When they reject me, everyone will know and I'm not about to just casually accept being the awkward loser lol
Yes, in many situations warm approach can be worse than cold approach (especially for non NT) because it poisons whatever well you decided to warm approach in. Cold approach rejection can only rarely trace back to you, or the news reach someone you know.

@SupremeGentleman48 @BraincelsRefugee
I'm still here, still a virgin. My job is safe, nothing changed in other coworkers demeanor (other than old hags)
Ofc, I felt bogged down after a rejection
https://incels.is/threads/last-spark-of-hope-died-the-aftermath.367911/
For a bit I wanted to rope, but hitting the gym helped me calm down.
Thanks for asking.

Last edited:
@SupremeGentleman48 @BraincelsRefugee
I'm still here, still a virgin. My job is safe, nothing changed in other coworkers demeanor (other than old hags)
Ofc, I felt bogged down after a rejection
But hitting the gym helped me calm down.
Thanks for asking.
Damn brother you got lucky. It could have been much worse

Glad to hear you are doing ok. Avoid warm approach at work next time (if there even is a next time)