Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Last spark of hope died.

VainHireling

VainHireling

VolkSWAGen
-
Today was brutally rejected by 33yo, vegeterian foid on anti-depressants.
Apparently, those timid, depressed women are Chad-only as well and have no qualms about curbstomping unattractive men for approaching them.
She kept stringing me alone, putting off answering my question if she's okay with me going on a date with her.
And when asked directly, simply (without spectators for my own sake) "So are you interested, yeah or nah?".
She went all high and mighty on me and admonished me for putting a pressure on her and not taking a hint.
I want things to be certain and "written on paper" to have necessary closure.

I am extremely angry, not planning to kill myself really, even though I'm done living in this hellhole.
The question is how am I going to be able to face her at work without lashing out and keeping calm to do my job professionally.

What am I doing for a living? Well, tbh I used to be a user known or unknown as Deathmint (@Deleted member 35155). I'm the polish dentist.
I was incorrectly banned for making a joke that made me look like a fakecel when in fact I am a truecel.
The ban I received was titled "Requesting more information" and I hesitated for a few days with providing proper explanation.
Account got permabanned, not being able to to rest my case in Ban appeals lead me to terminating my account, going on a break from attending the forum and when emotional trouble started yet again due to me becoming a bit too bluepilled for my liking, I got back here again.

Please, don't delete my current account, this is only cope that kinda works, the only way to interact with people not as a doctor, but as casual, real me without being ignored, ostracised and rejected. Call me a soycuck or whatever but don't leave me alone. Fuck, that was pathetic.:cryfeels::cryfeels:

EDIT: We interacted many times before, we used to have talks about how she was depressed because she felt isolated in student groups during her time in college. She had panic attacks and depression, because she never felt good enough to be accepted.
She doesn't have problem making others feel that way, apparently.:reeeeee::feelsree::lasereyes::feelsree:

Last edited:
At this point i think you have a better chance of attracting Goodlooking foids over average-below average ones. Everyone of them wants chad tho, so goodluck getting anything. I'll just moneymaxx and visit whores twice a year.

At this point i think you have a better chance of attracting Goodlooking foids over average-below average ones. Everyone of them wants chad tho, so goodluck getting anything. I'll just moneymaxx and visit whores twice a year.
It's not about just fucking. I didn't want to feel completely alone once my only family member left (mother) dies.:feelsrope::fuk:

It's not about just fucking. I didn't want to feel completely alone once my only family member left (mother) dies.:feelsrope::fuk:
I get you, then again we have to be realistic. Is not only you that feels alone, normies do too. They may be "married" but at the end of the day they don't have companionship, is better to be alone and free rather than to be in debt and a deadbedroom situation. So we can't complain much, you can get goodlooking hookers too.

Everyone craves companionship, but few can get it.

They all are. Modern woman hopes for a chad well into 40s.

That's the brutal part of the blackpill hope dying.

pretty over that even doctor cant get any pussy. although that im under the believe that no one could possibly be blackpilled and do all the required effort to achieve something such as becoming a doctor. i believe this can only be done under extreme bluepilled delusion, or by getting pussy along the way.

Just be chad nigga, it’s not that hard lmao

Reinstate Deathmint