Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Last spark of hope died - The Aftermath

VainHireling

VainHireling

VolkSWAGen
-
The main plot can be found here: https://incels.is/threads/last-spark-of-hope-died.367085/

For several days after the rejection, I tried really hard to show how unaffected I was by that.
I acted cheerful and energetic as always, almost to the point of jestermaxxing.
Primary difference was, I gave a cold shoulder to the old hag (foids above 30 are old hags).
Her reaction to this was something I didn't expect.
I wanted her to completely ignore me to make getting over the pain easier, but she tried to get my attention or maintained eye contact longer while wishing "Happy Easter" than necessary. It was awkward, somehow genuine, but mostly unwelcome.
That, of course, counts for nothing, because no real conversation was initiated and physical contact was none.
(Before I tried to make move on her, I sometimes patted her on a shoulder when she was upset, but she never returned the act of affection)
When I get back home, I find myself holding my favourite childhood plushie more often than ever.
I have to abstain from soy...

The juggernaut law is legit.
At this point i think you have a better chance of attracting Goodlooking foids over average-below average ones. Everyone of them wants chad tho, so goodluck getting anything. I'll just moneymaxx and visit whores twice a year.
I think I'm gonna take this "GigaStacy only, TeeHee" more seriously. :feelsthink:

They will still reject you, but if there's a remote chance some may like you it's a good shot tbh. Also you're a dentist, you got big bucks and status, may be worth it who knows