Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

BRAG MEGATHREAD

Mogs me tbh I'm so lonely
View attachment 240023

haha same that pic is old

I am fat fuck maxxing

Tfw nothing to brag about

I have a drivers license

I have a driving license too, and I got it first time both for the theoretical exam and the practical one.

Also I made no mistake for the theoretical exam, which the female examiner was impressed with.

:feelzez:

@LastGerman @rightfulcel @Damo the incel @turbocuckcel_7000 @Joelossus @Damo the incel @Newbie17 @WawelDragon1683

Nigger btw. I'm a nigger and I'm proud, I'm not a nigga, I'm not a black man, I'm not an African American. I am a nigger and I've always been, my dads a nigger, my entire family is niggers. But ever since it became illegal to own slaves my family couldnt make a living. So we go to random peoples farms and pick their cotton and whip each other. I'm a nigger born and raised and no constitutional laws can change that. #nigger4life

Nigger btw. I'm a nigger and I'm proud, I'm not a nigga, I'm not a black man, I'm not an African American. I am a nigger and I've always been, my dads a nigger, my entire family is niggers. But ever since it became illegal to own slaves my family couldnt make a living. So we go to random peoples farms and pick their cotton and whip each other. I'm a nigger born and raised and no constitutional laws can change that. #nigger4life
Brag and reported

how tall are you
0qhalsttl1h01

Tall enough to get b& for stating my height. I'm not making that mistake again. I don't see the fuss about inches over 6'3". I wish nature gave me something useful like an outgoing nature, ability to hold a job, or a huge pp

I kinda feel confident rn :chad:

it's almost like people with good things are confident or something due to positive reinforcement.
Yep and they're just fucking born with the features to enable that. They did nothing for it.

Cope megathread

Wtf I didn't get a single notification from this thread and it grew one page more