Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

BRAG MEGATHREAD

I have a sex doll ;)

This is one of my favourite threads I made. Be careful tho if this continues you will get banned pretty quick.

31a6fd4874a7b2f5070dc3f7f3f61335.jpg

made this post while drinking coffee from my new mug

We flex on them virgins and weirdos in this thread

I will start-

Today I was at McDonald's and this foid asked me if I wanted a Coke

See you later virgins :feelzez:
I gave a counterfeit $5 bill a friend gave me to a homeless person so they can sleep well at night (in jail.)

I got laid:cool:

In my imagination:lul:

I touched my penis to a girls' pencil, so it's like she touched my penis.
Pretty sure you already said this in this same thread in detail.

I guess you didn't realise someone necro posted here.

I have three tulpas and they all love me :feelzez:

Been driving a car for about 15 years now. Feels good tbh

I'm incel cus race tbh being Chaddam is so hard
Resultado de imagen de zayn malik

I've stopped cooming by pure willpower

Today I played mortal combat 11 with my childhood friend and i won like 75% of matches

I daydreamed about being in a plane crush in the frozen Siberia. Some lads made it. I rebelled against the social hierarchy of the survivor group.
Eventually, I tired to leave with my Kar98 but a normie pointed a gun at me. Two incels larping as normies aimed their AK at my assailant. He had no choice but to lower his gun or face death.
Afterwards, those twocels decided to follow me and we bonded trying to survive in the harsh cold unforgiving siberian weather.

They are my brothers.

One time I bought a beef vagina from this one weird Chinese butcher. I fucked it, so I basically ascended. See you later virgins :feelzez:

One time I bought a beef vagina from this one weird Chinese butcher. I fucked it, so I basically ascended. See you later virgins :feelzez:
:dafuckfeels:

:feelswhat: :dafuckfeels:

today i ate poutine, hotdogs, and pizza
:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

With your glorious permission, I have something important to brag about, as I just woke up to this :chad:
20200418 163051

Lolimaxxing is legit boyos, I've got dem halo

Just get banned theory - @WithoutMe

With your glorious permission, I have something important to brag about, as I just woke up to this :chad: View attachment 239932
Lolimaxxing is legit boyos, I've got dem halo
:feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow:

Jfl at anyone denying avi girl Halo. Funny enough it's the one who deny it which are the most effected by it. This is why I dropped my dbz Avis. That's why I use zerotwo avi, no one uses it, she's a Gigastacy and I love her anyway

:feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow:

Jfl at anyone denying avi girl Halo. Funny enough it's the one who deny it which are the most effected by it. This is why I dropped my dbz Avis. That's why I use zerotwo avi, no one uses it, she's a Gigastacy and I love her anyway

Quite literally it does work rofl, the most alerts I've ever got before were way less than this, and even then I was using my iconic avi gif (book reading nigger), and a friggin generic loli managed to mog that one in halo.
You should def make a thread about this crap lol

Quite literally it does work rofl, the most alerts I've ever got before were way less than this, and even then I was using my iconic avi gif (book reading nigger), and a friggin generic loli managed to mog that one in halo.
You should def make a thread about this crap lol
That's nothing. The number of followers might ( or will ) increase over the time too without doing anything special.

Unnamed 2

I got around 4-5 followers while using this avi and you know how frequently I change my Avi.

No need to make a thread about it tho, it's already know and if you go through old threads you will notice how this fact has been posted again and again.

I wagecuck harder than anyone else on this site

I remember in university I was showing a guy some nerd shit on my laptop and a girl crept up from behind making a casual remark over my shoulder in a soft warm voice. I got instant goosebumps which was hard to supress and impossible to hide because of my uncovered arms. I was like in heaven that moment. Hope she didn't see it.