Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill BoyMaxxing Is The Only Way An Ugly Male Can Be Treated With Any Decency

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
Today I was hanging out with my Chinese friend at our college credit internship.

We both rigged it together in coordination with our manager to leave early and get credited for it since it was our last day.

I also got a coupon in the mail from the local computer store (I am a computer geek and a big customer) and they sent me a coupon for a free 32gb flash drive and one to give to a friend for a free 16gb flash drive.

I gave it to my friend and invited him to go to the store with me (it's only a block away from the work site).

On the way there he asked me how old I was and he was completely shocked when I told him I'm 23. He said he thought I was younger than him (he's 20).

Which is pretty profound because he is Chinese and they already look really young and people think they are a lot younger than they are. Yet from my BoyMaxxing I out youthed a pure Chinese male.

My point is I never went out with friends or had friends inrl before I BoyMaxxed.

I never thought to go out and do some stuff with friends, or collaborate together to make our college easier.

Nobody wanted to do that with me, people used to treat me awful.

But ever since I seriously started BoyMaxxing (last January) my life has improved tremendously. I've made things and I've done NT stuff I never thought I would do before.

And because I'm BoyMaxxed I can talk about anime and manga all I want to people and my trip to Japan (I tell this to everyone I speak to more than once). Nobody cringes or laughs people are friendly and hear me out because being BoyMaxxed I can get away with childish interests such as these.

So even though I am an ugly PSL 2 male with no lower third because I BoyMaxxed people treat me nicely and I can actually function in society as if I was a normie despite raising my power level (talking about weeb stuff).

I would recommend it to anyone who thinks they can pull it off. For most of my life I was an ugly ogre. I think most ethnics are capable of BoyMaxxing.

Can boymaxxing eventually become gaymaxxing if done incorrectly?

An ugly guy who tries to boymax will just be bullied for being weak stop coping bro

Nice man. You sound like you are NT though, from the many posts I have read of yours. "Boymaxxing" would do nothing for me with my severe social anxiety.

Cope. ı'm too high T to boymaxx

I like BoyMaxxing. No kidding, I'll listen to your BoyMaxxing tips and do it all. But I like to wear a beard. So it may be that BoyMaxxing is not as effective with me as it is for you.

How can you boymaxx with an ugly face? You think you can pull this off? My high T hinders me from this anyway so I'm going for the good ol'
Ogremaxx tbhtbh ngl

Can boymaxxing eventually become gaymaxxing if done incorrectly?

What8

No.

An ugly guy who tries to boymax will just be bullied for being weak stop coping bro
How can you boymaxx with an ugly face? You think you can pull this off? My high T hinders me from this anyway so I'm going for the good ol'

I wish I could show you my 2016 student ID and my most recent selfie.

It's like two completely different people.

I am just as ugly but I have mitigated that to looking like a kid and my life has improved.

Nice man. You sound like you are NT though, from the many posts I have read of yours. "Boymaxxing" would do nothing for me with my severe social anxiety.

I dropped out of high school because I couldn't handle it anymore and I was alone and depressed and have been hospitalized for psychiatric evaluations half a dozen times.

Anime and BoyMaxxing saved my life.

Today I was hanging out with my Chinese friend at our college credit internship.

We both rigged it together in coordination with our manager to leave early and get credited for it since it was our last day.

I also got a coupon in the mail from the local computer store (I am a computer geek and a big customer) and they sent me a coupon for a free 32gb flash drive and one to give to a friend for a free 16gb flash drive.

I gave it to my friend and invited him to go to the store with me (it's only a block away from the work site).

On the way there he asked me how old I was and he was completely shocked when I told him I'm 23. He said he thought I was younger than him (he's 20).

Which is pretty profound because he is Chinese and they already look really young and people think they are a lot younger than they are. Yet from my BoyMaxxing I out youthed a pure Chinese male.

My point is I never went out with friends or had friends inrl before I BoyMaxxed.

I never thought to go out and do some stuff with friends, or collaborate together to make our college easier.

Nobody wanted to do that with me, people used to treat me awful.

But ever since I seriously started BoyMaxxing (last January) my life has improved tremendously. I've made things and I've done NT stuff I never thought I would do before.

And because I'm BoyMaxxed I can talk about anime and manga all I want to people and my trip to Japan (I tell this to everyone I speak to more than once). Nobody cringes or laughs people are friendly and hear me out because being BoyMaxxed I can get away with childish interests such as these.

So even though I am an ugly PSL 2 male with no lower third because I BoyMaxxed people treat me nicely and I can actually function in society as if I was a normie despite raising my power level (talking about weeb stuff).

I would recommend it to anyone who thinks they can pull it off. For most of my life I was an ugly ogre. I think most ethnics are capable of BoyMaxxing.
Every honour to you, @Zesto . I remember when you had a Guts gif as a pfp and you didn't say a word about any of this.

I wish I could show you my 2016 student ID and my most recent selfie.

It's like two completely different people.

I am just as ugly but I have mitigated that to looking like a kid and my life has improved.

I dropped out of high school because I couldn't handle it anymore and I was alone and depressed and have been hospitalized for psychiatric evaluations half a dozen times.

Anime and BoyMaxxing saved my life.
You don't need to show me, I still have the curly haired 56%er in mind when I think about you. And once you boyascended in Japan I'm gonna visist your gay ass. I'm happy to hear about your progress, my testmaxx also worked out well so far.

The drop out and psychiatric ward parts sound hard. Stay strong 2D brother, I've been at this point too.
Every honour to you, @Zesto . I remember when you had a Guts gif as a pfp and you didn't say a word about any of this.
I feel nostalgic about this one
74ec59346e170132a21262149347baed6ed21264 hq

Last edited:
Does boymaxxing just mean that you have a bowl cut, clean shaven face, and low body fat?

I prefer Voldemortmaxxing to boymaxxing.

Y3ai2