Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Saw Tall Chad holding hands with two foids.

NigerianCel.

NigerianCel.

Recruit
★★★★★
Yesterday, I was at my college campus, waiting to get picked up(FML:feelscry:). As I walked to the parking lot, I spotted a Med-looking Chad, Probably between 6'3 to 6'5, accompanied by three friends. To his left and right were two decently attractive Foids, and to his far left was another male friend, I assume. What shocked me was that both women were holding his hands as they walked together:reeeeee::reeeeee:. It was the most blackpilling thing I've ever witnessed in person. Meanwhile, his other male friend, much shorter at maybe 5'7 or 5'8, walked a little behind them in silence JFL.

Please tell me you live in Nigeria
Not sure how to cope if you're not in an openly polygamous country

Everyday I am reminded that we live in a cucked world.

I couldn’t cope with cucklege and left that shit. The only fucking person in my course with a relationship was a 6’5 chad. He also had a male friend with him who followed them around. Jfl at this clown fucking world :society:

Yesterday, I was at my college campus, waiting to get picked up(FML:feelscry:). As I walked to the parking lot, I spotted a Med-looking Chad, Probably between 6'3 to 6'5, accompanied by three friends. To his left and right were two decently attractive Foids, and to his far left was another male friend, I assume. What shocked me was that both women were holding his hands as they walked together:reeeeee::reeeeee:. It was the most blackpilling thing I've ever witnessed in person. Meanwhile, his other male friend, much shorter at maybe 5'7 or 5'8, walked a little behind them in silence JFL.
Where the fuck is this

Always attack poly couples with one Chad (in gta only)

That sums up modern dating. Chad harems and incels.

Brutal. This is why we snap and quit college. I had to see disgusting shit like that sometimes. Greedy Chad never satisfied, likely those are just his two foids for that day. :feelsree:

That sums up modern dating. Chad harems and incels.
Looks like we've returned to the natural order
Monogamy was one of the greatest inventions cause it kept incels like us happy (key word: was), now we have zero stake in society and everything's going to shit

Too bad they didn’t step on a land mine, what a happy little accident that would be right?

his other male friend, much shorter at maybe 5'7 or 5'8, walked a little behind them in silence JFL

I See Nod GIF by Bounce

Inaugurazione archivio storico della Francis Bacon Collection

Chad can have 2 gfs while we are forced to suffER ALONE

Would honestly shoot myself the instant I see that, I don't want them to be happy, would be nice to traumatise the foids and that Chad permanently.

:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

We will one-day return to the prehistoric era where one man has 20 foids ds in his harem and the other 20 men are working on his farm.

This is why most young men are single but most young women aren't