Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

born again christian thread. nsfw. not safe for anywhere.

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
evangelical-worship351.jpg

1388-are-there-rules-for-Christians-about-friendship.jpg

images

born-again.jpg

images

Bible-Study-Indiv-Study-Christianity-Worshipping-God-outdoors-3491385_l-300x300px-72ppi.jpg

why haven't you become a born again christain yet? remember 60% of atheists prays once a week.

this i how feel after accepting Christ again.

women-jumping-off-a-cliff-5866487897128960.jpg

My cousins ran church game and are now married to two Jesus freaks. I guess you do what you gotta do to escape this life.

its raining shitposts from our boy

Church makes me uncomfortable.Its always too warm for me and everybody wants to talk to me which is nice and all but its rather difficult.

Church makes me uncomfortable.Its always too warm for me and everybody wants to talk to me which is nice and all but its rather difficult.
what disturbs me the most about some churches is that its mostly old ppl
rly depressing

Church makes me want to go ER on the spot. The sheer amount of irritating people in one place is enticing.

what disturbs me the most about some churches is that its mostly old ppl
rly depressing
Depressing indeed. Most people at the churchs i've been to are 35+, there are people my age but not that many.

Hi babe @idkwattodowithlife how was your day ;)

My cousins ran church game and are now married to two Jesus freaks. I guess you do what you gotta do to escape this life.
nothing wrong with being abused by jesus freaks.

Eiaha.gif

its not too late to die after you accept christ, as your saviour and lord.

HAqTgpN1_400x400.jpg

Not really :).

15tvkgr11-sisteGI92S03KG3jpgjpg

What???
latest

its raining shitposts from our boy
Uhhhhhhh no ;).

hqdefault.jpg

Church is a comfy place imo.

Matyas-Templom-Matthias-Church-Buda-Castle-Altar.jpg

category: mindbreak
What did you say :rage:?
Guts-berserk-manga-39375299-197-188.jpg

Hi babe @idkwattodowithlife how was your day ;)
Nothing much. wbu?

QCSM0tT.gif

the one and trident religion is Christianity, and nothing else.
latest

Born-again Christians? The only Christians I know are Catholics. Fuck off you Calvinists!

doing good just enjoying my life on a computer screen :)
you watching black clover soon?

fuck i cant wait to see asta be with yagami. so his leader couldteach hime how to be alpha and allll.

What even is a born again Christian?
What does that mean?

I want to start going to church again but I can't stand being around so many people.

What even is a born again Christian?
What does that mean?
when youve been a bad boy and skipping out on church but you re-converted back into christainity, and changed your ways.

change ur sig,

latest

its time to clean up our acts.

you watching black clover soon?

fuck i cant wait to see asta be with yagami. so his leader couldteach hime how to be alpha and allll.
Ah yes I cant wait also the new opening has me hyped af, its pure greatness.

when youve been a bad boy and skipping out on church.

change ur sig,

latest

its time to clean up our acts.
So born again Christians are basically degenerates that have gone against all the Christian rules but now want to be forgiven?
Fuck them they sound like pieces of shit, probably filled with overused roasties and former drug addicts.

So born again Christians are basically degenerates that have gone against all the Christian rules but now want to be forgiven?
Fuck them they sound like pieces of shit, probably filled with overused roasties and former drug addicts.
Grrrrrrrrrrr :rage:, how could you say that? Accept or be forced.

RbgYhzI.gif

They disown the already ruined reputation of Christianity.

Grrrrrrrrrrr :rage:, how could you say that? Accept or be forced.

RbgYhzI.gif
Hell no, most western sects of Christianity are cucked beyond belief except for mormonism.
Someone should tell these degenerate that they are going to hell.

why do dis 2 ur self

I grew up with this shit, Jesus camp and all. Full of NT delusional boomers.

I want to corrupt a born again white christian foid with my subhuman sandnigger seed.