Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Lauren Southern knows the gynocracy is loosing

Nagger

Nagger

NachtaktiverVergewaltiger
★★★★

Lauren Southern was supposed to be the trad conservative Christian girl, but she recently outed herself a s a feminazi.

She knows that men are going to take over and that the cunt-nocracy is finished. What are the implications of foids being aware of the danger? What to do about fakecels that haven't yet realized that ALL holes are actively working against them and that there is no such thing as a based woman?

I personally never liked Lauren, obviously you don't just divorce your husband like that after one year of marriage. However this isn't the theme of this thread, ALL FOIDS are now aware of the dangers of currycels and just men waking up. I say we accelerate the decline! More Muzzies! More making women feel unsafe! More! More! More! Until they'll drop the act and finally they'll become submissive again.

Men won't take shit, men would kill each other just to get some pussy.

Leave her in Afghanistan. :feelsEhh:

Don't forget there's many feminist "men". I have no problems with people dispatching them.

When you want to be equal and also want special treatment from men

JFL. Retarded whores, they deserve nothing

dnw, not listening to a coal-burner

True. Some people here say it will get worse before it will get better but i doubt it will ever get better

No woman is trad in reality

Even women don't respect them :lul:
Foids respect incels and 'misogynist' men more than feminist men, regardless of whether they do it for just pussy, cuz foids know what kind of a horseshit feminism is

True. Some people here say it will get worse before it will get better but i doubt it will ever get better
It never does, only gets better for the other side.

Typical over the hill foid. I’m glad foids are scared of the growing misogyny amongst young men
Lauren Southern was supposed to be the trad conservative Christian girl,
She’s Jewish btw

Be aware that some men who do have access to pussy are incredibly blackpilled and want women's right to be taken away.

You do not have to be incel to be blackpilled and you do not need to be blackpilled to be incel.

Gynocentrism will fail, it's already collapsing in fact.

Imagine having a name called "Lauren Southern" or "Veronica Hyperborean"

Foids respect incels and 'misogynist' men more than feminist men
Femoids get wet over mass murdERingcels.ER still has this Elliotsupremelady obsessing over him to this day

(1) Lauren Southern is Jewish and either she or her recent ancestors seem to have changed their name, I think it was 'Simonsen'.
(2) She obviously peroxides her hair.
(3) She dates nonwhite men.
(4) She was a cosplay thot before being an Alt Light e-girl.
(5) She is a single mother of a quarter-East Asian son, born to a federal agent.

Lauren Southern was supposed to be the trad conservative Christian girl, but she recently outed herself a s a feminazi.

She knows that men are going to take over and that the cunt-nocracy is finished. What are the implications of foids being aware of the danger? What to do about fakecels that haven't yet realized that ALL holes are actively working against them and that there is no such thing as a based woman?

I personally never liked Lauren, obviously you don't just divorce your husband like that after one year of marriage. However this isn't the theme of this thread, ALL FOIDS are now aware of the dangers of currycels and just men waking up. I say we accelerate the decline! More Muzzies! More making women feel unsafe! More! More! More! Until they'll drop the act and finally they'll become submissive again.

Oyyyyyyyyyy
I would murder everyone on this forum and my family to get to have sex with her!

I was about to make a thread on this.
I responded to that cunt bitch foid in the comments and i am happy many others are trashing her. Litterally they want Europe to become this fucking innatural Israel where foids are "equal" to men as opposed to "non liberal" browns (funnily enough the only time Europe was really united like their larp fantasy was under ILLIBERAL christian monarchies JFL). Equal of course but also with special privileges like men forced to fight, live shit sexual life, economically and socially excluded and expected to sacrifice for women (that's the idea of "anti-feminism" tradcucks have). Forcing women to gender roles? What are you a muslim? Forcing men to gender roles? OF COURSE! What are you, a gender ideologist trannny??????

BURN THAT SHIT to the ground NOW.

She is not ISLAMOPHOBE she is actually TRADITIONPHOBE as she and her tradcuck simps would have problems even with proper Christianity openly saying men are the ones who are disposable but women have to stay home and obey the men.

It's so funny how she and other cunt tradthots can't even fathom how a generation of guys who spent their entire youth being socially and sexually annihilated and destroyed could end up resenting, hating, disliking women and the shit of a society they created. For fuck sake, there's never been a "society" for them!
It's funny how she also expect men to not feel sympathy for "invaders" when the dissident right and their thots betrayed them in 2016 completely. They really expect you to hate "da muzzzziies" and fight for what? For them to have the right to sexually exclude 80/90% of men from sex and families? For their stupid gynocracy? NO, you cunt. you reap what you sow. I hope muzzies and sandniggers terrorize all of you forcing you to stay fucking home or to dress modestly. MASHALLAH. All hail the muzzies invaders

you don't just divorce your husband like that after one year of marriage
LOL she did that? What the fuck? WHY?

WHAT A FUCKING WHORE JFL. ANGLO SAXON FEMINIST CUNT BITCH

I’m glad foids are scared of the growing misogyny amongst young men
funny how tradcunts seeem so incapable of understanding the cause/effect relation. It's like they expect men to be their non-sentient disposable robots

(((Simonsen))) is the epitome of why the Jew media is an absolute joke. Do not promote her shit.

When you want to be equal and also want special treatment from men

JFL. Retarded whores, they deserve nothing
Cuckservatives want to defend this abomination of a soyciety where foids have rights and men have duties. That's what "anti-feminism" is to them.
You want to force men into gender roles? OF COURSE! What are you a faggot tranny?
You wanto to equally force women into gender roles? WTF DUDE what's wrong with you are you a muzzie taliban? :feels::feels::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

she still does the right wing grift? thought she made enough money already

(1) Lauren Southern is Jewish and either she or her recent ancestors seem to have changed their name, I think it was 'Simonsen'.
(2) She obviously peroxides her hair.
(3) She dates nonwhite men.
(4) She was a cosplay thot before being an Alt Light e-girl.
(5) She is a single mother of a quarter-East Asian son, born to a federal agent.
I still have to understand who is her husband

After opening the video and skimming to the middle, I heard the phrase "It's just a shame." I will not watch this video for I have become wise to wily rhetoric.
This is why the brotherhood is utter hogwash. Remember Cain and Abel.

This is the reason why you always should see "what they do", not "what they say". Normgroids and foids always try to gaslight us by saying cucked things(i.e. "It's not about looks/height" or "Go outside and touch the grass") but they've always been doing the otherwise. This applies to everything but when it especially comes to the dating or social dynamics you've always got to keep this in your mind.