Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Boredom.....

U

UltraFayJr.

Banned
-
I'm bored........It's honestly one of the worst feelings in the world. It really hammers in the idea that life really is pointless, it's just so boring........................Every passing day, I just wish something interesting would happen, something that would change the dynamics of my life forever!............But sadly, that's not going to happen anytime soon.............I'm bored.....

Last edited:
Same here. I really just hope someone breaks into my house so I can knife him down or beat him with a pipe. It's just always so lonely and boring in my room. I need something to happen.

Same here. I really just hope someone breaks into my house so I can knife him down or beat him with a pipe. It's just always so lonely and boring in my room. I need something to happen.
DBE6FDCF 7B38 4685 83AE EF934B98E233

take a run around where you live and try to find weird shit. i do that and it got interesting real quick. bonus points if you live around white trash or boons