Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The boredom of life in mid-30s

NEETcel2023

NEETcel2023

Recruit
★★★★
Lately, I feel a sense of boredom with everything. Maybe it's because I'm in my mid-30s now after my latest birthday not long ago. It's just that having girls and having sex seem to be the only thing I want.

It's like the older I get, the more life loses its meaning for me. I want a better world.

It's too lonely in life. And imagining some 13 year old Chad brat pounding a teen girl who I should be pounding is intolerable.

I'm tired of people saying it's not okay to go for teens. It is okay and it's natural. It's probably one of the only chances some guys have eventually and I need my chance eventually. I have had foreign teen girls tell me things, although when they get boyfriends, no more rare conversations, tell me girls are starting at 13 in the US (they have American penpals) and at times 14-15 in Russia. Only about 50% of girls are potentially virgins on their 16th birthday in regions where geomaxxing teens is theoretically possible.

Until I can actually get a good life which involves sex, I don't know how to cope anymore without having absolute boredom.

LDAR gets worse the older someone gets...

life already feels extremely boring, it just feels like im repeating stuff, my life has been the same ever since i found out it was over

You sound like me. Mid-late 30’s has been pretty depressing ngl. It would be bearable if I had money, but I don’t even have that. :feelsrope:

You sound like me. Mid-late 30’s has been pretty depressing ngl. It would be bearable if I had money, but I don’t even have that. :feelsrope:
Yes...and if I had money it would be so much easier to geomaxx a teen girl and live a great life.

I often wish I was born a hot girl because my life would be like I was royalty...instead I'm an Incel guy.

Girls can sell worn thongs for $2,000+ every month. Do OnlyFans, Chaturbate, and Instagram...earn $100,000+ every year.

Only Chads with huge cocks and usually muscles can earn less money than the girls.

I hate being an ordinary guy because of Incel.

I've had this for my whole adult life

Yes...and if I had money it would be so much easier to geomaxx a teen girl and live a great life.

I often wish I was born a hot girl because my life would be like I was royalty...instead I'm an Incel guy.

Girls can sell worn thongs for $2,000+ every month. Do OnlyFans, Chaturbate, and Instagram...earn $100,000+ every year.

Only Chads with huge cocks and usually muscles can earn less money than the girls.

I hate being an ordinary guy because of Incel.

Yeah, I daydream about going to find a young virgin to marry, cus it ain’t gonna happen in the USA. A big obstacle is I have a fear of flying so idk how I would make a 20 hour flight…..plus I’m not sure if things would work out once I got there or if I would be lynched by the local townsfolk for trying to hit on their women lol.

The hyper-stimulation of the modern age is causing everyone to crash and burn...
Nothing is new or exciting anymore.

I have never been bored. Low IQ trait. I have been depressed, angry, but never bored. I have many things I want to do and not enough time.

31 here, I can totally relate. Regular sex with a foid who actually wants it, would change my life but you need the looks.

I have never been bored. Low IQ trait. I have been depressed, angry, but never bored. I have many things I want to do and not enough time.
I have time but no money...I use to be depressed. Now I fantasize about total annihilation of the West similar to an Attack on Titan Rumbling buy mostly just America. To crush the Elites who built this world and destroy their nations and all they built. Maybe a girl would take away most of my rage but at this point in time, I think even if I got everything I wanted, I would still hate what happened in the past. After a certain age, there's no getting back the joys of youth and the enchantment of love. Youth makes love more special and life more wondrous. What is there really to be happy about past a certain age especially living an entire life as Incel? Even if it changed, while bringing happiness, it's not going to be the same as youthful love. That's why the best way to replicate youth is with a teen girlfriend. Second best is college age. Any older and it's not even worth it because most older foids become cynical, jaded, and can't truly love a guy after riding dick and age takes away the specialness.

Men keep more of the specialness and all the ability to genuinely love. Most females lost both past a certain age if they've been corrupted and aged past a certain age.

Can 100% relate to that my fellow wizard brocel :(

Lately, I feel a sense of boredom with everything. Maybe it's because I'm in my mid-30s now after my latest birthday not long ago. It's just that having girls and having sex seem to be the only thing I want.

It's like the older I get, the more life loses its meaning for me. I want a better world.

It's too lonely in life. And imagining some 13 year old Chad brat pounding a teen girl who I should be pounding is intolerable.

I'm tired of people saying it's not okay to go for teens. It is okay and it's natural. It's probably one of the only chances some guys have eventually and I need my chance eventually. I have had foreign teen girls tell me things, although when they get boyfriends, no more rare conversations, tell me girls are starting at 13 in the US (they have American penpals) and at times 14-15 in Russia. Only about 50% of girls are potentially virgins on their 16th birthday in regions where geomaxxing teens is theoretically possible.

Until I can actually get a good life which involves sex, I don't know how to cope anymore without having absolute boredom.

LDAR gets worse the older someone gets...
seamaxx

Life is extremely predictable after high school. There's no moment, no point in your life where things are magically going to get better, it's the brutal reality that's hard to come to terms with.

I'm in my early 20s but life is about as boring and routine as imaginable. No fun, no breaks, no girls, no sex, no friends, nothing. Years of self "improvement" for no improvement.

The best countries are in EE, Latin America like Argentina and Colombia and maybe Venezuela, and maybe Vietnam. Everywhere else is too difficult. And SEA including Vietnam is difficult when it comes to Visas and staying long-term.

Life is extremely predictable after high school. There's no moment, no point in your life where things are magically going to get better, it's the brutal reality that's hard to come to terms with.

I'm in my early 20s but life is about as boring and routine as imaginable. No fun, no breaks, no girls, no sex, no friends, nothing. Years of self "improvement" for no improvement.
Self-improvement is a myth. It's called self because it's only for oneself to benefit only oneself. It won't help with other things. People either have it or they don't...money is the real self-improvement...

Self-improvement is a myth. It's called self because it's only for oneself to benefit only oneself. It won't help with other things. People either have it or they don't...money is the real self-improvement...
Definitely. That's why self improvement is the automatic "advice" people give to incels, yet the statement "self improvement" doesn't actually mean anything at all. It's just an empty platitude.