Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Boomers literally Hog all day shift jobs

KingOfInceldia

KingOfInceldia

Recruit
★★★★
As if being young in this time period doesn't suck ass enough, Ive always noticed that in my 2nd-3rd shift jobs, you would never see really old crusty Boomer Snownigers, always younger people my age or maybe younger gen X working these jobs and making up the lack of production that happens on first shit work with the Boomer Snownigers, and the regular DEI Basketball Nigers not accomplishing shit all day.

How have these people not made enough money to retire? Absouletely talentless, medicore, SJW shabbos goy Fs :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

As if being young in this time period doesn't suck ass enough, Ive always noticed that in my 2nd-3rd shift jobs, you would never see really old crusty Boomer Snownigers, always younger people my age or maybe younger gen X working these jobs and making up the lack of production that happens on first shit work with the Boomer Snownigers, and the regular DEI Basketball Nigers not accomplishing shit all day.

How have these people not made enough money to retire? Absouletely talentless, medicore, SJW shabbos goy Fs :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
They've had to come out of retirement to afford to live now, rent in my area is $1,200+ even in the worst areas and it's hard to find a job paying more than $19. gigaovER for us

They've had to come out of retirement to afford to live now, rent in my area is $1,200+ even in the worst areas and it's hard to find a job paying more than $19. gigaovER for us
Sure now.

But like how did boomers not get a house in the 60s-70s-80s-90s-00s when grocries were like 20-50 bucks a week, and they paid maybe 20-30% taxes with way less hyperinflation

How many campers/cottages/muscle cars did these stupid nigers buy. Why are they still alive

REEEEEEEEEE :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Sure now.

But like how did boomers not get a house in the 60s-70s-80s-90s-00s when grocries were like 20-50 bucks a week, and they paid maybe 20-30% taxes with way less hyperinflation

How many campers/cottages/muscle cars did these stupid nigers buy. Why are they still alive

REEEEEEEEEE :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
They thought that the gravy train would nevER end, too bad Jews put dynamite on the train tracks and blew the train off the tracks.

They thought that the gravy train would nevER end, too bad Jews put dynamite on the train tracks and blew the train off the tracks.
They still don't get the blunt of it tho unfortunately

I just wish these people die off in Minecraft

They still don't get the blunt of it tho unfortunately

I just wish these people die off in Minecraft
I'm seeing a lot of ropefuel videos from old people on YouTube discussing how hard life is on their videos, they smashed into a concrete wall doing 200miles per hour and now their dealing with the damages.

I'm seeing a lot of ropefuel videos from old people on YouTube discussing how hard life is on their videos, they smashed into a concrete wall doing 200miles per hour and now their dealing with the damages.

Most people should feel empathy, I simply don't for that demographic

It's mainly because they did everything AND they are still assholes about everything lol

Most people should feel empathy, I simply don't for that demographic

It's mainly because they did everything AND they are still assholes about everything lol
The sooner that generation dies the better, but I have a feeling they'll hold onto their disgusting lives longer than our projections.