Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting boomer rant 745#: the amount of old people outside is concerning

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
been at the mall today at 12pm, it was packed.
its safe to say that over 50% of the entire mall today was people over 60.
they clog up everything, from elevators to shops. honestly im not even sure iv seen anyone my age (mid 20's)
this is not just today, but in friday's when i go out shopping the grocery store is full of boomers, some of them are 80+
what is going on folkes? i live with such an aging population, its depressing that i can't find anyone my age.

Sub-replacement fertility since the sexual revolution

Don't worry,the mudslimes will replace us all and soon we will have young brown children everywhere.

boomers = forced meme

been at the mall today at 12pm, it was packed.
its safe to say that over 50% of the entire mall today was people over 60.
they clog up everything, from elevators to shops. honestly im not even sure iv seen anyone my age (mid 20's)
this is not just today, but in friday's when i go out shopping the grocery store is full of boomers, some of them are 80+
what is going on folkes? i live with such an aging population, its depressing that i can't find anyone my age.
Funny where I am at, old people are too scared to go out cause nigs or hos would rob them

You should beat them up or throw water balloons at them for daring to leave their cages.

Don't worry,the mudslimes will replace us all and soon we will have young brown children everywhere.
Good, let's get you mayo cucks tf out of here. You people are obviously not up to the challenge of stopping zionism

You should beat them up or throw water balloons at them for daring to leave their cages.

there is no point in doing shopping when its 100F outside when your'e 60. just cut the fucking chord and order online

there is no point in doing shopping when its 100F outside when your'e 60. just cut the fucking chord and order online

Lol at boomers knowing how to use computers to order.
My grandma has me doing the ordering and paying her bills online.