Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Boomer Dad Hates My Combover

Warehouse Boy

Warehouse Boy

Banned
-
Can't really blame him. I should shave my head.

I just felt like a geek shaved, and so i prefer to have some hair rather than cue ball

He also thinks no man will have trouble getting a date if he has good job

He is bald, married, financially successful, and boomer ladies love his personality. Serious.

Shave it off nigga.
Not that you would look better bald, but the freedom of not caring anymore how your hair looks just at this moment when being in public is worth it.

Shave it off nigga.
Not that you would look better bald, but the freedom of not caring anymore how your hair looks just at this moment when being in public is worth it.

Its hard not to care when ur subhuman

I am a fraud.

I wear baseball caps, with the fringe hair sticking out.

It's cringe when I'm forced to take off

My father once FORCED me to remove it in restaurant

Ultimately it's my choice.

There's really not a good solution for hair loss. Hair plugs and hair pieces look ridiculous. You can keep the hair and do some lame combover thing that makes you look like someone's creepy uncle. If you shave it off or shave it short you look like some tryhard redpill loser who desparately wants to be a bad boy alpha male macho man. Everything other than a full head of hair looks like shit.

you probably arent fooling people

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back