Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Bluepiller at my university loudly gets told to fuck off by a stacy after trying to talk

• Thread starter IncelWithNoLuck
  • Start date
Idk I'm not a traveller
years ago i flew JFK-HEL-HKG in J and it was ok, would like to try it again but the post-covid scheduling doesnt fit me well atm

felt mogged by the northern euro genetic moggers during my layover

He should move to Finland, he'll have no shortage of pretty blondes.
Tell me one thing to like Finland. Lived there, didn't like. Didn't feel welcomed. Also if you are white and foreigner girls still don't like you there. The darker the better.

Last edited:
Tell me one thing to like Finland. Lived there, didn't like. Didn't feel welcome. Also if you are white and foreigner girls still don't like you there. The more black they like more.
One thing that sounds appealing is that the weather seems cold, though. I fucking hate the summer. Incel trait, hating the summer.

I saw a six foot tall junior Stacy at a breakfast buffet like Aphrodite's sexier sister but knew better than to even look at her also I'm old enough to be her creepy grandad if that wasn't genetically impossible lol

Tell me one thing to like Finland. Lived there, didn't like. Didn't feel welcomed. Also if you are white and foreigner girls still don't like you there. The darker the better.
Only thing to like are neetbucks, foreign girls don't tend to pair up with finnish guys, unless you're chad of course

I saw a six foot tall junior Stacy at a breakfast buffet like Aphrodite's sexier sister but knew better than to even look at her also I'm old enough to be her creepy grandad if that wasn't genetically impossible lol
bruh how old are you lmao

Jesus man, it’s really distressing when you live in a timeline where men are just crying in public, the fact that both politeness and shame are going out the window within the public sphere is really a reflection of the terrible times in which we live in.

I feel for that dude, and yes he should plant his feet on the ground from now on to avoid these types of mishaps, but he’s probably still very young to realize that.

I started back at university today, I was sitting in this waiting area for class to start and I saw this worst bluepilled shit. There was a stacy near me who was 5’10 and perfect looking facially, a few minutes later a 5’5-5’6 fat ugly norwooding blackcel approaches her with questions like “what’s your name”, “do you have insta”, “I’m originally from london what about you”. She tells him to fuck off and walks away, then he starts crying out loud. JFL at approaching any foid, let alone one taller than you. After he is done crying some other foid sits down, this one is becky tier, same height as him, he asks more cringe questions which she gives 1 word answers to then walks away, and he starts crying again. I have included a pic of him crying for anyone who thinks this is a LARP. I can’t believe some people are this fucking stupid. View attachment 653633
How old are you? Do you know how old he was? I say this cause that sound like such an immature thing to do

a smart stacy would have abused his ass and left him in 2 months

first 10k approaches are just warmup

We need to recruit and educate him

Brutal