Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Bluepiller at my university loudly gets told to fuck off by a stacy after trying to talk

• Thread starter IncelWithNoLuck
  • Start date
IncelWithNoLuck

IncelWithNoLuck

Banned
-
I started back at university today, I was sitting in this waiting area for class to start and I saw this worst bluepilled shit. There was a stacy near me who was 5’10 and perfect looking facially, a few minutes later a 5’5-5’6 fat ugly norwooding blackcel approaches her with questions like “what’s your name”, “do you have insta”, “I’m originally from london what about you”. She tells him to fuck off and walks away, then he starts crying out loud. JFL at approaching any foid, let alone one taller than you. After he is done crying some other foid sits down, this one is becky tier, same height as him, he asks more cringe questions which she gives 1 word answers to then walks away, and he starts crying again. I have included a pic of him crying for anyone who thinks this is a LARP. I can’t believe some people are this fucking stupid.
E27B45CA 1E77 4FC2 ABBB A1BEB3499B01

when will sub 7 males learn?

blackpill him the next time you see him, ill approve his membership here instantly

jfl at people who fall for the redpill spinning plates nonsense

Try to blackpill him :feelsgah:

If I was him I'd follow the Stacy, stalk her, kidnap her and pump her full of sweet cum whether she likes it or not (in video game)

Over for blackcels.

jfl he’s literally crying :lul:

Well I mean, what did he expect? If he was blackpilled he wouldn't have had to went through that. If he knew that women hate him by default because of his appearance none of this would have happened! Which is why anti-blackpillers are evil. Blackpill should be taught in the fucking school

Well I mean, what did he expect? If he was blackpilled he wouldn't have had to went through that. If he knew that women hate him by default because of his appearance none of this would have happened! Which is why anti-blackpillers are evil. Blackpill should be taught in the fucking school
Agreed, it's just masochism for low SMV men to even try.

Brutal for BBC copers

Geez, that's brutal, and the dude is literally crying. Try to blackpill him.

blackpill is truth, this is what happens to those who are ignorant. imagine if he has undying hope xd

Maybe that stacy had already detected his bad personality:smonk::smonk:

Jfl at stupid niggers saying they are from London. You fucking stupid low iq niggers are from africa not london.

Sought after foid validation and suffered brutal rejection at the hands of Stacy and Becky. The path to :blackpill: is never pleasant.

BBC theory debunked

Last edited:
To me, I've long considered the bluepill to be on the same level as abuse because it quite literally is abusive. Especially when its bluepilling younger guys. You're just setting many of them up for mental torture, you're lying to them and then go on to blame them. By bluepilling them you restrict information from them and set them up for failure. Bluepilling a guy going through puberty when his body is the most receptive to change is downright cruel and abusive. Guys should be allowed to understand why and how they're valued. They can then better utilize such developmental years doing things that will increase their worth. Selling them bluepilled lies puts many guys on a path towards failure. Something that will only lead to self-hate, low self esteem, depression and suicidal ideation. The latter of course I realize is something that a lot of people in society want these guys to experience, but nonetheless. It's just wrong.

To me, I've long considered the bluepill to be on the same level as abuse because it quite literally is abusive. Especially when its bluepilling younger guys. You're just setting many of them up for mental torture, you're lying to them and then go on to blame them. By bluepilling them you restrict information from them and set them up for failure. Bluepilling a guy going through puberty when his body is the most receptive to change is downright cruel and abusive. Guys should be allowed to understand why and how they're valued. They can then better utilize such developmental years doing things that will increase their worth. Selling them bluepilled lies puts many guys on a path towards failure. Something that will only lead to self-hate, low self esteem, depression and suicidal ideation. The latter of course I realize is something that a lot of people in society want these guys to experience, but nonetheless. It's just wrong.
literally this, the bluepill is a negative feedback loop for sub 6's and a positive feedback loop for 6's and above

befriend him and blackpill him. He is clearly lost and needs guidance.

This is what the bluepill does to a mf.

Just approach bro, its numbers game bro. I hope he will learn something from this.

What about bbc theory???

Poor blackcel probably got brainwashed by all those dating guru YouTube channels, he took all their advices by being confident, holding frame, stylemaxxing and fragrancemaxxing, only to be left alone BROOTALY rejected and having all his hopes and dreams painfully crushed. OP, maybe you can try becoming his friend, blackpill him and make him become one of us:feelsLSD:

literally this, the bluepill is a negative feedback loop for sub 6's and a positive feedback loop for 6's and above
That's another issue with the bluepill. Attractive people think it's real because it worked for them. And one line of reasoning would lead you to deduce that due to their constant success, It must be the way to go right? But the fact is, attractive people can afford to be bluepilled. They could be bluepilled, redpilled, blackpilled or anypilled tbh. They could believe whatever and take on ANY personality and they would still be loved. They already have the necessary asset to be desired.

It's basically like a rich guy who was born into his wealth deluding himself into thinking it was his hard work and effort that made him wealthy. A lot of people don't want to admit that luck plays a huge factor in their own success. They don't like the idea that it wasnt necessarily their "hard work" that got them where they are or got them the things they wanted. They want to think it was themselves that gained the things they have. But often this isn't the case.

I refer anyone to this video below. its well worth the listen. He explains to everyone in the room that just about anyone who's successful, is so due to a heavy handing from luck itself and that not everyone will have the same opportunities or luck they have. Which is also the case in dating and social acceptance. What I find funny is when you make a concrete statement that attractive people have an easier time, many bluepillers will even agree with that... But thats paramount blackpill. Just the fact that uglier people have it worse is reality, the blackpill. It cant be denied.

View: https://youtu.be/CiQ_T5C3hIM

Maybe every incel should feel some rejections to create firm foundations in the blackpill philosophy

That's another issue with the bluepill. Attractive people think it's real because it worked for them. And one line of reasoning would lead you to deduce that due to their constant success, It must be the way to go right? But the fact is, attractive people can afford to be bluepilled. They could be bluepilled, redpilled, blackpilled or anypilled tbh. They could believe whatever and take on ANY personality and they would still be loved. They already have the necessary asset to be desired.

It's crazy how people don't realize this and keep swallowing bluepills only to get brutally crushed by reality. That blackcel in the photo needs intervention ASAP.

It's crazy how people don't realize this and keep swallowing bluepills only to get brutally crushed by reality. That blackcel in the photo needs intervention ASAP.
Tbh while it's not good. the blackpill is inevitable in this world anyway. Things will get worse because society chooses to ignore it. Then one day they'll be sat there asking themselves what happened

It's basically like a rich guy who was born into his wealth deluding himself into thinking it was his hard work and effort that made him wealthy. A lot of people don't want to admit that luck plays a huge factor in their own success. They don't like the idea that it wasnt necessarily their "hard work" that got them where they are or got them the things they wanted. They want to think it was themselves that gained the things they have. But often this isn't the case.

I refer anyone to this video below. its well worth the listen. He explains to everyone in the room that just about anyone who's successful, is so due to a heavy handing from luck itself and that not everyone will have the same opportunities or luck they have. Which is also the case in dating and social acceptance. What I find funny is when you make a concrete statement that attractive people have an easier time, many bluepillers will even agree with that... But thats paramount blackpill. Just the fact that uglier people have it worse is reality, the blackpill. It cant be denied.

View: https://youtu.be/CiQ_T5C3hIM

very insightful, thank you

Giga blacks fuck obese white trash and that's the only match.

Tell him to work on his faceonality and heightfidence

jUsT A nUmbER gAMe BrO

It is easier to kidnap a white stacy or fly to mars with her than to actually reproduce with one out of mutual affection as a low tier man. Large scale criminal entrerprises and smugglers can always turn on you but they are the highest chance of success.

why are we not allowed to stone women for rudely rejecting men?

He probably asked those questions in a rude and sexist way. :soy:

Sad. He's probably new to the country(?) and trying to make friends. You have to free that negro.

"Hey brah, ever heard of the blackpill?" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

dumb nigga didn't realize JBB is not that powerful

I started back at university today, I was sitting in this waiting area for class to start and I saw this worst bluepilled shit. There was a stacy near me who was 5’10 and perfect looking facially, a few minutes later a 5’5-5’6 fat ugly norwooding blackcel approaches her with questions like “what’s your name”, “do you have insta”, “I’m originally from london what about you”. She tells him to fuck off and walks away, then he starts crying out loud. JFL at approaching any foid, let alone one taller than you. After he is done crying some other foid sits down, this one is becky tier, same height as him, he asks more cringe questions which she gives 1 word answers to then walks away, and he starts crying again. I have included a pic of him crying for anyone who thinks this is a LARP. I can’t believe some people are this fucking stupid. View attachment 653633
fuck this world. People are evil bullies:feelsohgod:. I hope God exists, I often fantasize about some type of karma for people who mistreat and abuse others but I know it's just one big cope. If God is real I doubt he cares. People mistreat and break you, yet you're the one who was has the be left to deal with the mental repercussions of it.

I feel for him. I want to cry at times too because life aint fair and we got the short end of stick:feelsrope:.

Poor guy. I feel for him 100%, I've been that brutally rejected red pilled cuck. :feels::feels: I hate how people like us have to learn the hard way that PUA advice is filth. :feelsrope::feelsrope:

JFL a urkel thinking he had any chance. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Needs to be blackpilled

I started back at university today, I was sitting in this waiting area for class to start and I saw this worst bluepilled shit. There was a stacy near me who was 5’10 and perfect looking facially, a few minutes later a 5’5-5’6 fat ugly norwooding blackcel approaches her with questions like “what’s your name”, “do you have insta”, “I’m originally from london what about you”. She tells him to fuck off and walks away, then he starts crying out loud. JFL at approaching any foid, let alone one taller than you. After he is done crying some other foid sits down, this one is becky tier, same height as him, he asks more cringe questions which she gives 1 word answers to then walks away, and he starts crying again. I have included a pic of him crying for anyone who thinks this is a LARP. I can’t believe some people are this fucking stupid. View attachment 653633
Nigga got a weird haircut
:feelsjuice:
Next time post pics of Foid too
:feelsPop:

Tbh while it's not good. the blackpill is inevitable in this world anyway. Things will get worse because society chooses to ignore it. Then one day they'll be sat there asking themselves what happened
Exactly this

Spreadthe blackpill

Most blacks believe the myth of black superiority in picking up women and fighting which was put in our minds by the satanic Jews/ zio media
He got a dose of reality
and it's a mother fucker:
not every woman on the planet wants to be a contestant on the everybody's loves a nigger show or wants a thick 9 inch mud dick