Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Bluepiller at my university loudly gets told to fuck off by a stacy after trying to talk

• Thread starter IncelWithNoLuck
  • Start date
He’s neither fat nor is he norwooding.

He’s just your typical example of what happens to blacks that aren’t thug maxxed gang bangers or rappers or sport’s stars.

He’s neither fat nor is he norwooding.

He’s just your typical example of what happens to blacks that aren’t thug maxxed gang bangers or rappers or sport’s stars.
Why is this pinned you retarded nigger

over
Why is this pinned you retarded nigger
because this is a cautionary tale of what happens to people who aren't blackpilled and decide that they're going to go try and "ascend" despite having rock bottom SMV. they are masochists.

Serves him right - blacks shouldn't be so entitled to women of other races. You always see this - that blacks view themselves as entitled to non-black women, shaming these women as "racist" against blacks if she refuses

Frankly, all non-black women should tell blacks to fuck off

foids are hostile as fuck

This niggger gonna go er just like memphis guy today :feelsdevil:

You should feel bad for him. All of us were bluepilled at one point.

I started back at university today, I was sitting in this waiting area for class to start and I saw this worst bluepilled shit. There was a stacy near me who was 5’10 and perfect looking facially, a few minutes later a 5’5-5’6 fat ugly norwooding blackcel approaches her with questions like “what’s your name”, “do you have insta”, “I’m originally from london what about you”. She tells him to fuck off and walks away, then he starts crying out loud. JFL at approaching any foid, let alone one taller than you. After he is done crying some other foid sits down, this one is becky tier, same height as him, he asks more cringe questions which she gives 1 word answers to then walks away, and he starts crying again. I have included a pic of him crying for anyone who thinks this is a LARP. I can’t believe some people are this fucking stupid. View attachment 653633
I feel bad for him to be honest. I expect a lot of us have “been there” after getting all motivated by some blue pilled retardation back in the day. Learning the hard way and all that. Women are ruthless. Even when men aren’t interested, if a woman comes over to you to ask those kinds of questions I don’t think most men would respond with so much clear vitriol.

If I was him I'd follow the Stacy, stalk her, kidnap her and pump her full of sweet cum whether she likes it or not (in video game)
Yeah, but then you'll risk going to jail and being known as a rapist.

That's just brutal. Really goes to show the kinda BlackPilled reality we live in. Shortcels really got trashy genetics handed to em didn't they? I would know, I'm 5'11.

killing foids who embarass you in public should be legal

I could never cry in public tbh.
I prefer to cry inside my room.

Last edited:

if ur a subpar blackman its over. U have to be atleast a 7/10 in the face and atleast 6foot.

So sick of the bbc copers not thinking the same rules apply to us

Ignore all the niggas telling you to blackpill him, just sit back and enjoy
He wouldn't belive what you have to say anyway

Clearly he just needs more game and $2000 pick up courses :soy::soy::soy:

Brutal. He really thought he had a chance

Tbh while it's not good. the blackpill is inevitable in this world anyway. Things will get worse because society chooses to ignore it. Then one day they'll be sat there asking themselves what happened
:feelsclown:

MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MEN

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/x89d6j/incel_origin_story/

"he just had a headache"

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooo it's funny the rationalizations that they come up with

the comments get far worse than that
Maybe, just maybe, she was tired of guys hitting on her all the time. Maybe she doesn’t want guys just firing a stream of questions at her, when she’s just minding her own business. Maybe men should take the fucking hint when women aren’t interested.
Whatever they expected, it wasn’t very realistic. Even the incel recognised that the guy was asking cringe questions. Despite that, he still blames the women. The common misconception that women owe their time to men who want to fuck them. I can understand why women get pissed off with it, and just snap at the men.

Also the total disrespect of what the girl might find attractive or not.
:foidSoy::foidSoy::soy::soy:All ITers should be gassed

lemme guess, the stacy is a white gurl

Id be this niggers friend he looks sad af and I can relate to what he went thru

He should join us, fuck foids.

Incel tear "literally" :feelskek:

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: Hur but he’s black
Every girl wanna fuck BBC

For every dumb fucker who believe the BBCpill

This is the reality , this is like me saying you’re white you could approach every white girl:feelswhat:

The negro you’re talking about are Tyrone basketball, rapper , bodybuilder ,thug

The average black man reproduce with overweight black women

Those categories are not incel

This guy live in lalaland:

-Fatcel
-Blackcel
-Norwoodcell
- you said he’s ugly
- he doesn’t seem to be tall either

He literally doesn’t check any box of the fantasm on black men

Another one for the BBCopper , maybe he has a BBC but all his flaws literally cancel that advantage

He went home and killed himself for sure

BBep
blackpill him the next time you see him, ill approve his membership here instantly

jfl at people who fall for the redpill spinning plates nonsense
Beyond his delusion, I suspect that he's on the spectrum.

Obviously, he's talked himself into approaching anything that walks, early in the semester, convinced eventually at least one will say yes.

Hos odds would increase significantly on a park bench in Tijuana

God tier thread

he should of chimped out and rap3d her

If his really is from London.
Should have gone up to him, sat next and said “now you understand why America has school shootings”

He should move to Finland, he'll have no shortage of pretty blondes.