Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Blue Eyed, Blonde, 2 year old girl is worshipped in China

This is what happen when a bunch of rural farmers that watch bootleg western movies see white ppl irl

Absolutely sickening. White worshipping ethnics need to be lined up and shot like Jews in nazi Germany. They dont deserve to live

I remember being worshipped like this by a bunch of Chinese women back when I was 4-9. It all stopped after early adolescence, and my life has only decreased in quality.

Absolutely sickening. White worshipping ethnics need to be lined up and shot like Jews in nazi Germany. They dont deserve to live
But they're literally gods, they're so much better than us in every way imaginable.

But they're literally gods, they're so much better than us in every way imaginable.
Wtf? You make me sick.
Kill yourself you pathetic beta faggot.

Wheres all the JBW deniers? huh? Can you still say JBW is bs after watching this? They are literally viewed as higher class

Fucking creepy.

Remember that White people are gods! Ethnics are subhuman servant scum. :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Very few white people actually have blonde hair and blue eyes.

Most white people look like eggman.

White worshipping asians (basically all of them) should be lined up and shot. Absolutely disgusting how much they suck white people off

Most white people look like eggman.
Even in nordic countries the most common combination is light brown hair and blue eyes

JBW works only in certain areas of world, when you have blonde hair blue eyes, and when you're not sub 4.
So basically doesn't apply to anyone here

Even in nordic countries the most common combination is light brown hair and blue eyes

JBW works only in certain areas of world, when you have blonde hair blue eyes, and when you're not sub 4.
So basically doesn't apply to anyone here

So by definition JBW doesn’t exist. No man can “just be white” and get laid. Just be tall and good looking is the only “Just Be”.

It’s not really “just” be white then if there’s other factors involved.

90% of them are foids. Meme gender.

Asian men are blackpilled and hate whites with passion for stealing their women.

Last edited:
she's going to grow up to be a cruel, bitchy chad/bbc chasing whore, enrages me

Don't call yourself white if you're not blonde and blue eyed

This only happens with blondes. The white skinned but brown eyes and hair don't receive this atention.
And the ppl have to have more dignity, very pathetic that level of worshipping

This only happens with blondes. The white skinned but brown eyes and hair don't receive this atention.
If you have white skin you will generally have a better time in ethnic countries. But yea blonde hair and blue eyes will elevate you to god status

This. Ethnic incels who praise whites as superiors are the truest of scum. I wish they'd be banned to be forever alone.

Yeah, it's not really JBW more like just be ARYAN.

Remember that White people are gods! Ethnics are subhuman servant scum. :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Even ethics betray thier own kind.

Asian women are notorious for dating only white men. Many claim that they would never date an Asian man.

You can't deny the halo effect blonde and blue eyes have.
Never denied it. But worshipping another race and calling them Gods should be punishable by death. Absolute extreme cuckery. Imagine hating normie cucks but worshipping another race of humans. Some users on here would eat an Aryan womans SHIT if she told them too.

This is really just because most Chinese people have never seen a blonde, blue-eyed Caucasian before. They’re not exactly worshipping her.

Even ethics betray thier own kind.

Asian women are notorious for dating only white men. Many claim that they would never date an Asian man.
This is not really true. If you listen to this NPR program, you will learn that the noodlewhores change as they get more life experience.

When shes older she'll realize how high she is in smv so she'll be even more pickier

She’s a bitch in the making.

I wish i was white so i could run jbw in asia,just be street shitter game isnt working bros

The baby isnt even that cute ,ive seen asian babies 100x cuter,yet this toddler foid gets worshipped cuz shes white.White worship is real.

Bring that girl to curryland,autistic curry reactions would be priceless :feelskek::feelskek:

If only i was a little white girl :feelsrope:

remember, it's not the whites who say whites are superior, but the other races

Blue-eyed blonde lolis are the most worshiped creatures on this planet. But they really look like angels.

Too bad they grow into roasties. I remember that video about the white crackwhore who did blowjobs for like 5 dollars, hard to think she once was an angelic white loli like that. I'm used to all prostitutes being brown and black here.

remember, it's not the whites who say whites are superior, but the other races
Yeah, that logic makes sense if you IGNORE all the white supremacists on this forum.

In other words most white women from Sweden and Germany.

I remember being worshipped like this by a bunch of Chinese women back when I was 4-9. It all stopped after early adolescence, and my life has only decreased in quality.
Chads.co