Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious White women crying because, Gazan children remind her of her " blonde and Blue eyed American son".

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
Yea you're stupid. "Look at these 4 pics I sent you! These are statistically relevant unlike the hundreds of millions of brown arabs in the world"
Those are about me, and I am not talking about Arabs alone, but Levantines exclusively

The right wing rising in europe doesn't magically undo all the white women in Europe getting plowed by Arabs.
We just need another Fuhrer and put in gas chambers every single person in Europe who has non-european DNA and then nuke all the african and middle eastern countries to the ground

We just need another Fuhrer and put in gas chambers every single person in Europe who has non-european DNA and then nuke all the african and middle eastern countries to the ground
Swedecucks are so mind broken that they're mass importing JUNGLE GOOKS as wives. Imagine being that pussy whipped, to the point that rather than defending your race, you further miscegnate with MONGOLOID BROWNIES :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:But sure, nigger, I'm sure the hypberborean aryan revolution is just around the corner.

"A-any d-d-day n-now, I s-swear it"

These race-mixing swedecucks are so pathetic, they can't get swedeish women are arab women as wives, so they get the literal worst race of wives in the planet.

Also, JFL at your dumbass bringing up hitler when he killed other europeans, including your kind, yet not ever killed arabs. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Not to mention he admired Islam more than Christcuckery

Also, this still doesn't change that any MENA men are fucking white women in Europe.

Yea sure,
"Saar European women very loyal saar"
IMG 20240909 192059

Meanwhile, slavic whores are getting plowed by Arab/Turkish men. Even @supersoldier admited this.
Don't worry, we will kick your dirty brown bums out of Europe and America in a few months
Who is "we?" Nobody immagrates to your slavic/Balkan shithole, and western Europeans are too cucked. High inhib 13 year olds who don't leave their basement,posting Tiktoks of saving Europe isn't going to do anything. Everyone said menloni was going to save Italy, I wonder what happened to that?
"Look at these 4 pics I sent you! These are statistically relevant unlike the hundreds of millions of brown arabs in the world"
Since, you like crowd pictures. IMG 20240910 164202
IMG 20240910 164234
IMG 20240910 164146

These race-mixing swedecucks are so pathetic, they can't get swedeish women are arab women as wives, so they get the literal worst race of wives in the planet.
16 000 is statistically irrelevant when compared to Sweden's total native population of 9 million+. You clearly don't know how statistics works so please don't use them.
Also, JFL at your dumbass bringing up hitler when he killed other europeans, including your kind, yet not ever killed arabs. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Not to mention he admired Islam more than Christcuckery
He was busy in Europe trying to fix things up and didn't have time for your brown species. You seriously think the Fuhrer considered arabs as aryan/european people???:lul:

16 000 is statistically irrelevant when compared to Sweden's total native population of 9 million+. You clearly don't know how statistics works so please don't use them.
Doesn't matter, 1 drop rule, once a certain amount of alleles enter a population, it will become next to impossible to get rid of them if they get too high.

Every white person who race mixes is another pure white bloodline coming to an end, it's another racemixed non-white living in sweden, and it's another swedeish citizen who will oppose a white ethnostate.

Also, there's nearly 46,000 Thais in sweden, and I'm pretty sure that EXCLUDES mixed race people or those who were born in sweden. Not to mention Sweden is already 10% non-European and around 15% non-Nordic already. So racemixing is only gonna make things worse for white nationalism.
He was busy in Europe trying to fix things up and didn't have time for your brown species. You seriously think the Fuhrer considered arabs as aryan/european people???:lul:
Don't care, he killed slavshits like you, meanwhile, he allied with arabs.

Last edited:
Doesn't matter, 1 drop rule, once a certain amount of alleles enter a population, it will become next to impossible to get rid of them if they get too high.

Every white person who race mixes is another pure white bloodline coming to an end, it's another racemixed non-white living in sweden, and it's another swedeish citizen who will oppose a white ethnostate.
And it will take hundreds or even thousands of years for the non-european genetics to take over the entire population of white people which will never happen since humans will defeat aging in a few decades so pure europeans will still exist.
Yea could've said the same thing for niggers. He killed slavs therefore he allied with niggers. But I can't expect much from a shitskin 80 IQ arab like you. Logic clearly isn't your thing.

Anyways I'm ignoring you and @Abu.Belgrade.Answar because you two are mentally exausting. I can't waste my whole day arguing with shitskins who think they are white.

He called arabs racially inferior in Mein Kampf.
Because crowd photos dont get a proper assesment of peoples' features, and like I said before, many of these people are usually tanned. Even @
Abu.Belgrade.Answar
@Abu.Belgrade.Answar is showing you crowds of italians who look swarthy, but somehow, you want to ignore that lmao.

Here's a bunch of swarthy spanish, and keep in mind, these pics are from Barcelona and Catalonia, which are in the NORTH EAST of the country, meaning you'd think they'd be whiter, but many of them not just have darker skin, they also have more arab-looking features.
Many of them could be gypsies, because there are tons of them in Spain and they are highly integrated there, unlike in the Balkans or Eastern Europe. And even then, not a single person in those crowds look as dark as these sand niggers.

IMG 0797
IMG 0799
IMG 0800

"Saar European women very loyal saar"
View attachment 1260701

Meanwhile, slavic whores are getting plowed by Arab/Turkish men. Even @supersoldier admited this.

Who is "we?" Nobody immagrates to your slavic/Balkan shithole, and western Europeans are too cucked. High inhib 13 year olds who don't leave their basement,posting Tiktoks of saving Europe isn't going to do anything. Everyone said menloni was going to save Italy, I wonder what happened to that?

Since, you like crowd pictures. View attachment 1260709
View attachment 1260710
View attachment 1260711
They still look like brown armenioids. Straight to the gas chamber in Nazi Germany

And it will take hundreds or even thousands of years for the non-european genetics to take over the entire population of white people
That's not relevant, nor will it happen, but what I said does show that white ethnostate just isnt happening
humans will defeat aging in a few decades so pure europeans will still exist.
JFL at this cope
Yea could've said the same thing for niggers. He killed slavs therefore he allied with niggers.
He didn't ally with niggers, unlike with arabs, and actually called america negrified, so its not the same. Not that I care about what hitler said on the matter, but it's always gunny when stormcuckcels like you use Hitler as a threat when his main victims were poles and other east euros, not non-europeans.
But I can't expect much from a shitskin 80 IQ arab like you. Logic clearly isn't your thing.

Anyways I'm ignoring you and @Abu.Belgrade.Answar because you two are mentally exausting. I can't waste my whole day arguing with shitskins who think they are white.
Not an argument

They still look like brown armenioids. Straight to the gas chamber in Nazi Germany
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:. Coping amerimutt. Whatever, helps you cope.

Many of them could be gypsies, because there are tons of them in Spain and they are highly integrated there, unlike in the Balkans or Eastern Europe. And even then, not a single person in those crowds look as dark as these sand niggers.
Some Arabs are just darker. That's not what the average levantine looks like. And you know it.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:. Coping amerimutt. Whatever, helps you cope.
They look like hook-nosed semites. None of them could walk the streets of Berlin in 1941 without getting stopped by the gestapo and deported to a concentration camp.

He called arabs racially inferior in Mein Kampf.
Yeah, and? What does this have to do with what we were talking about?
Many of them could be gypsies
Not the "muh gypsies" cope :feelskek: These pics I posted are Catalonian nationalists
because there are tons of them in Spain and they are highly integrated there, unlike in the Balkans or Eastern Europe.
Spanish still have phenotypes shared with Arabs though

And even then, not a single person in those crowds look as dark as these sand niggers.

View attachment 1260743View attachment 1260744View attachment 1260745
Yeah, I didn't say that, the points I was making with these Spanish people is that it is a tan that is giving them darker skin, just like with Palestinians, even in your 3rd pic, notice how much lighter the kid is compared to his dad? Why do you think that is? I even showed you some old Palestinian man earlier who was WAY paler around his neck area as compared to his face. Point being, many of these people appear way darker than they naturally are. Even my dad's default color is a pinkish-pale yellow, but when he tans, he becomes like bronzish-brown.
Armenoid phenotype is present in Europe significantly

They look like hook-nosed semites. None of them could walk the streets of Berlin in 1941 without getting stopped by the gestapo and deported to a concentration camp.
IMG 20240909 192059

Some Arabs are just darker. That's not what the average levantine looks like. And you know it.
The average Levantine is dark enough to be treated as a brown invader in Europe
IMG 0805
IMG 0806
IMG 0807

Yeah, and? What does this have to do with what we were talking about?
The idea that he preferred arabs over slavs is laughable
Not the "muh gypsies" cope :feelskek: These pics I posted are Catalonian nationalists
Barcelona has plenty of gypsies and many of them are integrated into society.
Spanish still have phenotypes shared with Arabs though
Yeah, Spaniards with that phenotype aren’t white
Yeah, I didn't say that, the points I was making with these Spanish people is that it is a tan that is giving them darker skin, just like with Palestinians, even in your 3rd pic, notice how much lighter the kid is compared to his dad? Why do you think that is? I even showed you some old Palestinian man earlier who was WAY paler around his neck area as compared to his face. Point being, many of these people appear way darker than they naturally are.
The old man and the child are still very brown, just light brown.

Armenoid phenotype is present in Europe significantly
Only among people mixed with jews and other semites.

@Castaway Here's another proof for you. Look at this iraqi guy, he facially looks like Mr. Beast (european) but his skin is darker. Despite that, you can see around his elbow area he is way lighter by default, just has a tan. Which not just proves what I'm saying about skin color, but also about facial features.

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@iraqibantz/video/7315145932725685537?lang=en

Last edited:
The idea that he preferred arabs over slavs is laughable
I never said that, learn to read.
Barcelona has plenty of gypsies and many of them are integrated into society.
Yeah, but entire crowds of Catalonian nationalists full of gypsies? lol
Yeah, Spaniards with that phenotype aren’t white
They are. All Spanish people genetically cluser exclusively with Europeans.

The old man and the child are still very brown, just light brown.
Yeah, well light brown is worlds better than being dark brown, and you can see the child is like 10 fucking shades lighter than his dad, who is obviously tanned.
Only among people mixed with jews and other semites.
The cope is unreal

@Castaway Here's another proof for you. Look at this iraqi guy, he facially looks like Mr. Beast (european) but his skin is darker. Despite that, you can see around his shoulder area he is way lighter by default, just has a tan

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@iraqibantz/video/7315145932725685537?lang=en

View attachment 1260785

A single example. Even then, the Boers in South Africa and the white Southerners in America live in very sunny and warm environments and, unlike the Levantines in general, are still clearly white.
I never said that, learn to read.

Yeah, but entire crowds of Catalonian nationalists full of gypsies? lol
Some of the very dark ones are probably gypsies. The rest are Catalonians but they still look whiter than most Levantines
They are. All Spanish people genetically cluser exclusively with Europeans.
The Arabid phenotype isn’t indigenous to the Iberian peninsula.
Yeah, well light brown is worlds better than being dark brown, and you can see the child is like 10 fucking shades lighter than his dad, who is obviously tanned.
No white child is that dark at that age.
The cope is unreal
Where do you think the armenioid phenotype originated? Jfl it’s pointless arguing with you

A single example.
A single example is enough to get the point across, since it is simply an example of a biological phenomena, although I did use another old palestinian man earlier.

Even then, the Boers in South Africa and the white Southerners in America live in very sunny and warm environments and, unlike the Levantines in general, are still clearly white.
Yes, because, if you'd use your brain, you'd know that Boers are mostly dutch, german and other NW euros, their genetic capacity to tan is not the same as with southern europeans or levantine arabs due to being WAY lighter than spanish/palestinians. JFL

South Euros/Levantines turn brown, like on the left, Germans/Dutch turn pink like on the right.

And for the record, I'm so pale, I myself turn pink when I tan, not brown.

Some of the very dark ones are probably gypsies. The rest are Catalonians but they still look whiter than most Levantines
Missing the point, the point was to show that skin color can get way darker with a tan, as even NE Spanish, who tend to have low levels of MENA blood, still display the trait of having their skin darkened signigicantly via tanning
The Arabid phenotype isn’t indigenous to the Iberian peninsula.
It is now, you can cope all you want, but genetically fully spanish people have the Arabid phenotype.
No white child is that dark at that age.
Never said that, missing the point as always. I am pointing out that the kid is FAR ligher than his father, meaning the palestinian father himself likely has lighter skin, meaning he is only dark due to a tan
Where do you think the armenioid phenotype originated? Jfl it’s pointless arguing with you
Who cares where it came from? At the end of the day, there are fully European people who have that phenotype, just like how there are Afghans with Nordic phenotype despite not being genetically scandinavian. FFS, learn the difference between phenotypes and genetics before coming here.

Last edited:
@Castaway JFL I just noticed in the pic you keep spamming, even the guy in the middle, you can see how much whiter his chest area is compared to his face. Yet another example, the THIRD one, to blow you TF out

South Euros/Levantines turn brown, like on the left, Germans/Dutch turn pink like on the right.
Boers can and do tan. The difference is that they still look distinctly white.

IMG 0808
IMG 0810
IMG 0811

Missing the point, the point was to show that skin color can get way darker with a tan, as even NE Spanish, who tend to have low levels of MENA blood, still display the trait of having their skin darkened signigicantly via tanning
Their faces are still different and they lack the pseudo-african types that you see among Levantines. And before you deny it, I’ve already posted multiple examples.
It is now, you can cope all you want, but genetically fully spanish people have the Arabid phenotype.
A nordid from Scandinavia and an arabid from Iberia are not the same race. Genetics plays a role, but it is not the only factor that determines race. Of course, very few Iberians are arabids, but that's not the point.

Never said that, missing the point as always. I am pointing out that the kid is FAR ligher than his father, meaning the palestinian father himself likely has lighter skin, meaning he is only dark due to a tan
You claimed that the average Levantine is white enough to pass in Europe. This is the case for some, but not for most.

Who cares where it came from? At the end of the day, there are fully European people who have that phenotype, just like how there are Afghans with Nordic phenotype despite not being genetically scandinavian. FFS, learn the difference between phenotypes and genetics before coming here.
Lmao imagine telling me to learn the difference between phenotypes and genetics when you can't even differentiate between Nordids and blond Iranids. Also, I highly doubt the validity of that map.
JFL I just noticed in the pic you keep spamming, even the guy in the middle, you can see how much whiter his chest area is compared to his face. Yet another example, the THIRD one, to blow you TF out
Kek you think I’m impressed by his supposed "whiteness"? He looks like a MENA brute regardless and isn’t welcome in Europe, or at least the parts of Europe where my family originated from.

Boers can and do tan.
the tan is still not as intense or drastic as with southern europeans and levantine arabs. Thats why so many ashkenazis and australian europeans suffer skin cancer. Cause theyrr larger of northern european descent
The difference is that they still look distinctly white.

View attachment 1260905
nah, guy on the right doesn't look white
The guy on the far left, and the ones in the green and black shirts also don't look that white
these do look white their faces are clearly not tanned.
Their faces are still different
Never said otherwise. Levantines are obviously gonan resemble southern europeans, not northern europeans
and they lack the pseudo-african types that you see among Levantines.
No such thing as pseudo-african types in the levant. I think you're confusing that for amermutts

GGfZ0SlX0AAmIif

And before you deny it, I’ve already posted multiple examples.
And i already showed you with concrete proof that those are likely tans anyways.
A nordid from Scandinavia and an arabid from Iberia are not the same race.
they are the same race. Proof:

Principal Component Analysis PCA on all present day west Eurasians with ancient samples

Genetics plays a role, but it is not the only factor that determines race.
oh, and ehat else if not genetics plays a role in determining race?
Of course, very few Iberians are arabids, but that's not the point.
Ok
You claimed that the average Levantine is white enough to pass in Europe.
Not once in this entire thread did i say that. Stop putting words in my mouth
This is the case for some, but not for most.
Thats what i said. I ssid 20-30% can pass as white, and even the ones that cant pass as white still look better facially than indians and look more mediterranean, even if they dont look white.
4ac80067 75c0 4770 a5f3 f27417cc1de3
F46648c5 4431 4363 8bec 27cd489e50ab
7fca5fe4 784e 468f 9556 63f3f35d273f
Allawi lebanon lebanontimes lebanese beard bear 7 18 2017 8 29 20 pm l
2f6b8fba 34cb 431b aa15 af104d111e4f
94ae1095 07da 43d7 a6c6 4d3fa960f891

Lmao imagine telling me to learn the difference between phenotypes and genetics
you clearly do, as no spanish person is arab in the slightest on a PCA. Them having similar features is another question entirely
when you can't even differentiate between Nordids and blond Iranids.
i can differntiate them, but Nordids are still present among Iranians, just mixed the the local iranid or proto-iranid phenotypes
Also, I highly doubt the validity of that map.
Okay, well, its accurate and is based on data and classification by europeans themselves

Screenshot 20240216 141130 Samsung Internet
588ba895 134f 4e08 adbe c8c8227acdf1
Screenshot 20240209 072814 Samsung Internet
9bb5bdad 95b5 49fe 8fce 0587690c455d

Kek you think I’m impressed by his supposed "whiteness"?
You being impressed or not is irrelevant. What this shows is that your insistence that that type of dark skin is the default/normal skin color of palestinians is wholey inaccurate.
He looks like a MENA brute regardless
If he had his regular whiter skin color he would look southern european
and isn’t welcome in Europe
Not an argument
or at least the parts of Europe where my family originated from.
Not an argument + slavwhores love themselves sand men

Last edited:
nah, guy on the right doesn't look white
The guy on the far left, and the ones in the green and black shirts also don't look that white
Whiter than all the "tanned" Palestinians I’ve posted.
these do look white their faces are clearly not tanned.
Look at their arms and legs.

they are the same race. Proof:
oh, and ehat else if not genetics plays a role in determining race?
Phenotype does. The concept of race predates genetics.
They're white enough to not be discriminated actually.
Not once in this entire thread did i say that. Stop putting words in my mouth

Thats what i said. I ssid 20-30% can pass as white, and even the ones that cant pass as white still look better facially than indians and look more mediterranean, even if they dont look white.
Okay, so we can both agree that the majority of Levantines are distinctly brown and don’t look European?
you clearly do, as no spanish person is arab in the slightest on a PCA. Them having similar features is another question entirely
If they have an arabid phenotype they have a relatively recent ancestor who was an arab. Of course. that’s not the case with genetic testing so your map showing Iberia as having arabids is BS.
i can differntiate them, but Nordids are still present among Iranians, just mixed the the local iranid or proto-iranid phenotypes
And like Levantines and Southern Euros they still have very distinct looks to them despite sharing a similar pigmentation.
Okay, well, its accurate and is based on data and classification by europeans themselves

Screenshot 20240216 141130 Samsung Internet
588ba895 134f 4e08 adbe c8c8227acdf1
Screenshot 20240209 072814 Samsung Internet
9bb5bdad 95b5 49fe 8fce 0587690c455d
Show me examples of armenioids from Scotland and Wales as shown on that map.
You being impressed or not is irrelevant. What this shows is that your insistence that that type of dark skin is the default of palestinians is wholey inaccurate in describing the real skin tone of them
Those people still don’t look southern European even they do have light skin. Show me examples of southern euros in ample lighting who like exactly like the Palestinians I posted.
If he had his regular skin color he would look southern european
As an atypical one maybe.
Not an argument
Don’t care this isn’t a formal debate.
Not an argument + slavwhores love themselves sand men
Sand nigger delusions. Even if that were true, it is irrelevant what foids think, because they are foids. They hardly have any real loyalty and that's why they need to be disciplined.

Attachments

• IMG_0797.jpeg
    IMG_0797.jpeg
    352.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0799.jpeg
    IMG_0799.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Whiter than all the "tanned" Palestinians I’ve posted.
Doesn't negate what I said.
Look at their arms and legs.
The face being darkened will make them come off as more ethnic, so the fact that their faces are NOT tanned makes that picture irrelevant. No one cares about their limbs.

I used to work at a warehouse and so I saw alot of truck drivers who were European, many had ice blue eyes, so they were clearly white, yet they had extreme tans on their faces.
Phenotype does.
So a blond blue eyed paki is more white than a swarthy italian?

The concept of race predates genetics.
It's funny you say this since MANY european anthropologists classified levantines as white/caucasion, since they didn't really have genetic studies back then.

But no, genetics is objective. Genetically, th swarthiest spanish is still European.
Okay, so we can both agree that the majority of Levantines are distinctly brown and don’t look European?
I never argued otherwise, nor was that the point of the thread.
If they have an arabid phenotype they have a relatively recent ancestor who was an arab.
That's not how phenotypes work. There are Pakistanis who have Nordid phenotype despite having no recent scandinavian ancestory

Of course. that’s not the case with genetic testing so your map showing Iberia as having arabids is BS.
The map isn't inaccurate, but whatever helps you cope.

And like Levantines and Southern Euros they still have very distinct looks to them despite sharing a similar pigmentation.
Never said otherwise. But those Iranians with nordic influence will still be seen as white by most normies.
Show me examples of armenioids from Scotland and Wales as shown on that map.
My pleasure. And it's the Litorid type present in NW Europe, not the Armenid

Those people still don’t look southern European even they do have light skin.
If they have lighter skin without the tans, they definitley would look more similar to southern europeans, though likely not the same.
Show me examples of southern euros in ample lighting who like exactly like the Palestinians I posted.

As an atypical one maybe.
It's very typical, not the majority, but also not atypical

Don’t care this isn’t a formal debate.
Not an argument
Sand nigger delusions.
Sand nigger facts.

I've already showed you Russian women mass marrying Turkish men, and plenty of other users on this forum can attest to the fact that swarthy caucasion men perform well with slavic women

@WorthlessSlavicShit true?

Russian woman gives her Turkish husband 10+ kids and wants even more. JFL she's in her early 20s and he's nearly 60 too

Polish woman moves to Turkey to get some turkish dick

And I could show you tons of tiktoks too, but that's just further proof on top of the stats I've shown before.

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@haschem.maya/video/7376661387528965408?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc

Even if that were true, it is irrelevant what foids think, because they are foids. They hardly have any real loyalty and that's why they need to be disciplined.
This is copium of the highest caliber. If women dont want you, you're genetic waste. Simple as.

Last edited:
Doesn't negate what I said.
I’m not. Those men despite looking swarthy are still white in comparison to most Palestinians.
It's funny you say this since MANY european anthropologists classified levantines as white/caucasion, since they didn't really have genetic studies back then.

But no, genetics is objective. Genetically, th swarthiest spanish is still European
IMG 0821
IMG 0822
IMG 0823

There has always been a distinction between Europeans and MENAs even though they both have caucasian skull shapes. They were not considered to be equals in the slightest.
The map isn't inaccurate, but whatever helps you cope.
Care to give me a source? There’s none behind that map besides presumptions. The men you posted while quite swarthy and MENA adjacent aren’t arabids. They seem to be dark litorids
Never said otherwise
You’ve insinuated multiple times now that southern europeans and most Levantines share the same phenotypes. And while that’s true to some extent there’s still a very obvious difference between them.
My pleasure. And it's the Litorid type present in NW Europe, not the Armenid
Nixon was a dark pigmented borreby and the others appear to be dinarid-alpines. None of them are real armenioids.
Not an argument
:soy:
ve already showed you Russian women mass marrying Turkish men, and plenty of other users on this forum can attest to the fact that swarthy caucasion men perform well with slavic women

@
WorthlessSlavicShit

Russian woman gives her Turkish husband 10+ kids. JFL she's in her early 20s and he's nearly 60 too

Polish woman moves to Turkey to get some turkish dick

And I could show you tons of tiktoks too, but that's just further proof on top of the stats I've shown before
No idea why you’re gloating about this as an incel. If arab men are so desirable where’s your harem of slavic foids?
This is copium of the highest caliber. If women dont want you, you're genetic waste. Simple as.
That goes for both of us since we're on this forum. It's funny that you and OP worship the chads of your race and revel with pride in the fact that some of them are able to slay white foids. Sounds cucked if you ask me.

Last edited:
I've already showed you Russian women mass marrying Turkish men, and plenty of other users on this forum can attest to the fact that swarthy caucasion men perform well with slavic women

Yup, they are one of the most common sexpats and geomaxxers here.

I’m not. Those men despite looking swarthy are still white in comparison to most Palestinians.
Never denied that
View attachment 1261113View attachment 1261114View attachment 1261115
There has always been a distinction between Europeans and MENAs even though they both have caucasian skull shapes. They were not considered to be equals in the slightest.
They were still considered a branch of "whites", again, as I showed in that french classification

Also, those maps are don't even prove your point. The first one has parts of NW africa and west anatolia red, and classified kazakhstan and somalia as the same race JFL

The second pic also puts North africans and Ibierans/south italians in the same color (light blue)

Third map is also funny since it classified Russians/Finns and mongoloids
Care to give me a source?
The sources are listed on the bottom under "Literature"

"The type was described early by Deniker (1900) as Ibero Insular. Eickstedt (1934, 1951, 1952) named it Grazilmediterranid, so did later authors (Knussmann, 1996; Vonderach, 2008). Coon (1939) called it Small Mediterranean, Biasutti (1967) Mediterranean proper, with an Italian "Pugliese" subvariety. In other systems it appears as Western (Günther, 1942) or West Mediterranid (Lundman, 1977)."
The men you posted while quite swarthy and MENA adjacent aren’t arabids. They seem to be dark litorids
Yeah, because Arabids dont exist in Britain/Ireland, lmao, only in parts of Southern Europe. But the Litorid type is still mediteranean in terms of appearance.
You’ve insinuated multiple times now that southern europeans and most Levantines share the same phenotypes. And while that’s true to some extent there’s still a very obvious difference between them.
I know, I never said they had a one to one appearance. I've said this before multiple times on this forum
Nixon was a dark pigmented borreby and the others appear to be dinarid-alpines. None of them are real armenioids.
Litroid is a Mediteranean type with slight Armenoid influence.
No idea why you’re gloating about this as an incel. If arab men are so desirable where’s your harem of slavic foids?
There are no slavic foids in Canada, especially Ontario.
That goes for both of us since we're on this forum. It's funny that you and OP worship the chads of your race and revel with pride in the fact that some of them are able to slay white foids. Sounds cucked if you ask me.
I dont revel in that, but you're the one who said Arabs aren't welcome in "parts of Europe where my family originated from" so I showed you proof that arabs are very much welcomed in slavland by slav foids.
Yup, they are one of the most common sexpats and geomaxxers here.
:feelsmusic: yeah, idk how anyone can deny slavic women's attraction to MENA men tbh. Even my cousin's dad's cousin is some rich douche bag in russia and he never got married and just spends his wealth fucking ruski women.

This tiktok is so funny because it proves what I have always said. Jews deliberately depict us as being browner than we are to make the white audience/white massed they appeal to to feel more disconnected from the misery and pain they inflect upon us. Look at how this white women specifically notes how she has seen so many blonde blue eyed palestinain children being killed and hurt, and she's crying partially because the similarity is making her more sympathtic

View attachment 1259528
I see a white person I click away

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back