Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope There is a chance I might ascend soon

this whole thing seems kinda sus ngl, but I hope it works out for you. Are you just doing this for the pump and dump? Sending nudes to strangers doesn't sound like LTR material to me.

How does she look like /10?
I would say 8/10
this whole thing seems kinda sus ngl, but I hope it works out for you. Are you just doing this for the pump and dump? Sending nudes to strangers doesn't sound like LTR material to me.
She said she hasn’t ever sent nudes to anyone before and she doesn’t have any friends

Every fakecel in the history of this forum that has ascended always had one thing in common. They regularly used discord. Coincidence? I think not
Yeah, it should be kept seperate from this site, I dont like when this site and discord mix for the most part, ascending doesnt necesarilly mean you are fakcel just no longer incel, i dont really know what happened with that mod on here that ascended

She said she is terrified of people and talks to no one though and she has sent a pic with my name on her boobs
how the fk you find people like this to talk to I dont understand how to find people to talk with like this how do this

Every fakecel in the history of this forum that has ascended always had one thing in common. They regularly used discord. Coincidence? I think not

how the fk you find people like this to talk to I dont understand how to find people to talk with like this how do this
Bro got the incel rizz

She said she hasn’t ever sent nudes to anyone before and she doesn’t have any friends
La Xbox GIF

How'd you even find her anyways?

i dont have instagram idk how to make friends

Update me boy
Foid said she wants to meet but is still too anxious to FaceTime. But I’m pretty sure the foid is real cause she sent nudes with my name written on her body

Foid said she wants to meet but is still too anxious to FaceTime. But I’m pretty sure the foid is real cause she sent nudes with my name written on her body
Mogger

Ascend and leave Inceldom but I doubt since you are saying she's a 8/10

Mogger. How the fuck do you manage to get them to send nudes? Anyway, don’t think of it as successful until she still is interested after seeing your face. Actually, don’t consider it a success until she is in your bed and you are fucking her

UPDATE: Things are looking very good again. My dick is refusing to go flaccid

View attachment 1237365
How the fuck do you manage this? I never had a single even slightly romantic conversation with a woman in my fucking life. Anyway, send pic of your face. That’s the real test. Not a success till she sees that. Just like when I buy a used car, if I think it’s a good dead from the online ad, I don’t consider it worth buying till I inspect it for rust underneath and other issues, plus test drive it.

Mogs me for getting a foids number but yea as soon as Chad hits her up you’re history

Mogger. How the fuck do you manage to get them to send nudes? Anyway, don’t think of it as successful until she still is interested after seeing your face. Actually, don’t consider it a success until she is in your bed and you are fucking her

How the fuck do you manage this? I never had a single even slightly romantic conversation with a woman in my fucking life. Anyway, send pic of your face. That’s the real test. Not a success till she sees that. Just like when I buy a used car, if I think it’s a good dead from the online ad, I don’t consider it worth buying till I inspect it for rust underneath and other issues, plus test drive it.
Well I was talking about how I never had a gf and this foid decided to start sending nudes to make me feel better

Well I was talking about how I never had a gf and this foid decided to start sending nudes to make me feel better
That’s crazy. Don’t consider it a success until you get her in bed and start fucking her though. Definitely show her your face and see how she reacts.

That’s crazy. Don’t consider it a success until you get her in bed and start fucking her though. Definitely show her your face and see how she reacts.
why would he do that tbh

surely better idea is to meet her in person (preferably with alcohol involved) and try to escalate + have sex with her based on the circumstances

then she would have put some effort into it, and might be pressured into sex by the occasion + her mental illness, instead of just rejecting him with no stakes over a chat

if he doesn't look attractive, he has no motivation to show his face or w/e. but foids often have sex in large part because of the context and circumstances, which could serve as a counterweight if he was of that persuasion

he should just try to get her into a position where he can take advantage of her, since she's mentally ill and clearly attached to him

Last edited:
Foid is 18 years old, blonde and blue eyed Australian who gyms everyday and has a nice body. However, the foid was home schooled, socially inept and autistic. Also foid lives in the other side of the country in Perth.

Foid said she doesn’t care about looks and as a result hasn’t seen my face so that is the other major risk.

Also foid has not confirmed ascension yet but said it is a possibility. See below:

View attachment 1232968
You should at the end say, Yeah then its settled, And youd bagged the deal, YOU FUCKED UP!

why would he do that tbh

surely better idea is to meet her in person (preferably with alcohol involved) and try to escalate + have sex with her based on the circumstances

then she would have put some effort into it, and might be pressured into sex by the occasion + her mental illness, instead of just rejecting him with no stakes over a chat

if he doesn't look attractive, he has no motivation to show his face or w/e. but foids often have sex in large part because of the context and circumstances, which could serve as a counterweight if he was of that persuasion

he should just try to get her into a position where he can take advantage of her, since she's mentally ill and clearly attached to him
Yeah, that might be a good idea in this case, as long as he can meet her in person without spending a ton of money to get her there. He might be able to like you said put her in the spot in a spur of the moment thing where she’d have a rough time refusing

Yeah, that might be a good idea in this case, as long as he can meet her in person without spending a ton of money to get her there. He might be able to like you said put her in the spot in a spur of the moment thing where she’d have a rough time refusing
fax, good idea

after he ascends he can write an incelmaxxing bible and post it here, to teach everyone his incelmaxxing secrets and how to ascend using Just Be Incel (JBI) theory

fax, good idea

after he ascends he can write an incelmaxxing bible and post it here, to teach everyone his incelmaxxing secrets and how to ascend using Just Be Incel (JBI) theory
He better tell me his secrets if it works and not keep it to himself like a selfish bastard, kek.

I don't know how old you are but I've been reading your posts since 2019
:dafuckfeels:
Would be interesting to see an "og" currycel ascend.

Would be interesting to see an "og" currycel ascend.
Yup. It defies all the logic of this forum. A curry who’s been rotting on here for longer than 99 percent of it ascending.

Yup. It defies all the logic of this forum. A curry who’s been rotting on here for longer than 99 percent of it ascending.
and in his 30's too, sometimes being low inhib just works out for some people strangely enough. Part of me thinks that he might be getting scammed by another curry tho :feelssus:

and in his 30's too, sometimes being low inhib just works out for some people strangely enough. Part of me thinks that he might be getting scammed by another curry tho :feelssus:
I don’t know. If she’s sent nudes and a picture of his name on her, I don’t know if it can be a curry.

it won't let me see it WTF. In the end they implemented a secret subforum for veterans?
yes it's the secret forum where we plan mass shootings etc.

only paragon members can see it

yes it's the secret forum where we plan mass shootings etc.

only paragon members can see it
Being a Paragon here is extremely easy. Just postmax like a retard in the sewers and that's it. There are literally people here who are 1 month old and already paragons. Ranks mean nothing.

Being a Paragon here is extremely easy. Just postmax like a retard in the sewers and that's it. There are literally people here who are 1 month old and already paragons. Ranks mean nothing.
yes but you also need to have an aged account iirc

but some people get access just by paying the admins a one-time fee, that is also an option

yes but you also need to have an aged account iirc

but some people get access just by paying the admins a one-time fee, that is also an option
@Incel knows more about this

it won't let me see it WTF. In the end they implemented a secret subforum for veterans?
IMG 1754

here is screenshot of the thread. But yes the requirements are not that special, only 1k posts and 6 months registered for your acc