Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Blonde and redhead white women are SO fucking overrated on here. Ethnic women are way hotter

BabyFacedIncel

BabyFacedIncel

"Just take a shower and get a haircut"
-
This is what they look like without makeup, even the hottest blonde
Amanda Seyfreid Interview
Actually looks like THIS without makeup
Amanda seyfried no makeup 1
''

They have very light and thin eyebrows, barely any eyelashes, weird blotchy pink skin. Without makeup they look like utter SHITE, Brunette and Ethnic women are far hotter then blondes, they do not need makeup to look attractive. Also red heads are ugly as fuck, cause they are like blondes with little to no attractive features and 0 femininity without makeup. Just butt ugly. And when they wear makeup, you do not realize it but they only look attractive painting them selves with ethnic and brunette features. (Dark, thick eyebrows, eyelashes and no pink blotchy skin)

Look at this GROSS! I am mind boggled why any guys here find blondes or redheads attractive and I am white but I would much rather date a dark skinned ethnic women and would never take a blonde seriously. Brunette white women are okay though! But natural blondes? Ugly as fuck

3090336500000578 0 image a 96 1453738877580

There is good and bad from every race, PLUS beggars can't be choosers

There is good and bad from every race, PLUS beggars can't be choosers

Im not talking about white women, but blonde women in particular. And no I have never seen a blonde still look hot without makeup.

white girls get really messed up in their 30's

Ethnic women look human. Blondes look like alien/robots

Ethnic women look human. Blondes look like alien/robots
Its because they need a pound of makeup to look attractive of course they look fake. They either look fake or ugly AF so they have to pick one

all of our problems would be solved if fakeup was banned

Ethnic women are super underrated. Especially those from the middle eastern. I find some of them hotter than any white girl. With or without fakeup.

yay, more race warring :feelsgah:
just what the forum needed :feelsgah:
good post :feelsokman:

Ethnic women are super underrated. Especially those from the middle eastern. I find some of them hotter than any white girl. With or without fakeup.

Totally agreed. They are so beautiful and most do not need makeup
18 Guests I hope a lot of them are blonde Foids :)

Gigacope, gingers are the master race

Not gonna lie, I find more ethnic women attractive to white women. "Luckily" there are ethnic females who chase after white guys just because theyre white, so I might have a higher chance than an ethnic guy, which really helps cuz some of the ethnics at my school are Chad level.

C O P E
O
P
E
C O P E
O
P
E

i'm white, and I think east asian women are the most attractive tbh
i'm white, and I think east asian women are the most attractive tbh