Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting [Blogpost] dropped out of college a year ago because I couldn't find a gf

l33tbl0k3

l33tbl0k3

thermostat iq
★★★★
I couldn't take it anymore, went manic, depressed as fuck. My last semester I was just not going to classes. Fucking hell. I figured what was the point of all this if no female would ever love me. I realized being unwanted by anyone just leads to despair, then despair turns into anger, anger into hate. Now a year later I'm broke as fuck, no one is hiring because boomers only want female employees or highly qualified people. You need a bachelors degree to work janitor, literally applied to 8 janitorial jobs and no replies. It's over for me bros...
Thanks for reading my blog bros.

being around people is gonna make you miserable as an incel

higher education is a waste of money just to fucking indoctrinate you with liberal bullshit.

better off going to a trade school or just online learning or just do what i did and apply for some manual labour job and LDAR in your free time

being around people is gonna make you miserable as an incel
When everyone around you knows what they want to do and you don't, it's the worst feeling...
higher education is a waste of money just to fucking indoctrinate you with liberal bullshit.

better off going to a trade school or just online learning or just do what i did and apply for some manual labour job and LDAR in your free time
thanks brother I'll look into LDAR. Yeah I jumped back and forth between STEM, Business, and Liberal Arts, usually the libarts teachers were trumpbashing and stuff. Trade school is a good idea tbh, I heard plumbers moneymax pretty good

Last edited:

Attachments

• 1590675486596.jpg
    1590675486596.jpg
    395.8 KB · Views: 68
HVAC, welding, machanics, or an electrician. GET A FUCKING USEFUL TRADE.

Its over. I also dropped out but for me it was because i could no longer afford it

brutal. what becomes of you now brother?
Wageslaving unfortunately. I come from a poor family and i live alone now so work is the only way to keep a place to live. I want to go back to school for a better job but thats gonna have to be a while from now

HVAC, welding, machanics, or an electrician. GET A FUCKING USEFUL TRADE.
Back breaking labor it is in many cases unfortunantely. Gymcelling before going into them is a must otherwise when you become old fag, your medical costs can easily outweigh any gains made,especially for american cels

Lol that's stupid but yeah whatever I guess you do you

I dropped out from lack of motivation and cause I had a year less time cause of some fuckery and didn't want to deal with 2.5 - 3 years of work in 2 years. For that same reason I also didn't know anyone at all there. I didn't even get to take part in any of the student parties or anything.