Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Blacks and East Asians have the most fucked up eyebrows of all the races

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
I rarely if ever see a black guy or asian guy with thick low set eyebrows and super-orbital ridge. They usually have high set or flat brow bones and thin wispy arched eyebrows. Looks like shit

Another shitty deathnik trait

harry2.jpg

compared to
GQ0511TAYLOR06.jpg

Last edited:
Both of them mog the shit out of 99% of East Asians and South Asians

Brow bone development is probably an archaic trait, present only in caucasoid/australoid populations. I doubt femoids (especially ethnic ones) may be attracted to them. Not sure about eyebrows tbh. Also that black guy mogs whitey on second pic.

Brow bone development is probably an archaic trait, present only in caucasoid/australoid populations. I doubt femoids (especially ethnic ones) may be attracted to them. Not sure about eyebrows tbh. Also that black guy mogs whitey on second pic.
It does look better though and more masculine.
makes the eyes look less buggy/chinky

It does look better though and more masculine.
I think so too, but it is widely absent in most of modern living populations, for some reason. You can see even some blonde-hairied nordcucks with absent brow ridges these days.