Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The myth of Western big ass

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Recently, I was thinking of Colombiamaxxing, I've always wanted an Asian wife because I want my future children to look Asian as I love Asian facial features, plus being Asian has so many advantages like a higher average IQ, a significantly higher life expectancy (Asian men in Western countries outlive White women by the same amount of time as White women outlive White men), among a large number of other advantages. Asians hands down have beautiful soft featured faces.

Slavs are a close #2 for me because they have high cheekbones, but Slavs have the same pointy features as the rest of Europe. But at least, if you're into White toilets you'll get access to a big ass. I absolutely love big asses. Asian toilets are thin and even when they're chubbier their fat distributes over their bodies like a man's.

This is biological, a study on Non-Hispanic White-American, Non-Hispanic African-American, Non-Hispanic Asian-American, and Hispanic and Latina American girls found that for the Non-Hispanic White, Non-Hispanic Black, and Hispanic girls the pelvic bone width was identical, but that the Non-Hispanic Asian-American's hips were naturally less wide. Another study comparing Non-Hispanic White-American toilets with Nigerian toilets found that Nigerian toilets had less wide hip bone structures.

To me, this seems like big asses are a European thing, genetically speaking Non-Hispanic African-Americans are 20 to 40% European, Hispanic and Latino Americans are 50 to 100% European, Asians are the only group without significant European ancestry.

Americans are idiots and will claim that "Hispanics are a different race", but as someone from Latin America myself (well, one parent) who has spent years living there I can say that it's difficult to tell French and Venezuelan people apart, even Belgians and Colombians look more similar to dissimilar.

For example, if this Colombiana:

Would walk around in the Netherlands very few people would actively recognise her as a non-Dutch person. Having gone out almost every day for a few years now I've been observing people, while White toilets and especially overseas Whites from Ibero America have big asses more frequently than Asians, the vast majority of chubby White toilets don't have big round asses, in fact those aren't common at all. The fatter asses are often flat, square, rectangular, but rarely like the big round asses of the likes of Sarahbigbutt.

But among toilets from Colombia this seems to be extremely common, as is in Brazil. Luckily for me I have a lot of blood relatives in Colombia and Venezuela so I was thinking about trying to go Colombiamaxxing to try to get a girlfriend there. Passport Bro channels keep saying that Black men can be successful there after failing in the East.

I love big asses so I thought that this would be a good idea, then I looked up videos on Colombian asses on TikTok and found this:

She looks like a Filipina here...

If you ignore her face and breast size she could essentially be Filipina. And today, many Indonesians are getting bigger asses. Most big asses are created through exercise and while East Asian toilets don't want to have big asses, Indonesian and Filipina toilets now do.

As Asians are getting fatter on average (which is hot) they can also opt to fraud men by wearing these girdles.

The only advantages White toilets (including Latinas and Slavs) have over Asian toilets are:

1 Taller
2 More gynoid fat distribution
3 Bigger breasts (Asians are usually just flat, but exceptions exist)
4 Slightly wider pelvic bones (though Asian toilets have less bone fractures in old age because of this)

White toilets only have slightly bigger asses, and I saw some Latina ass having Asians in Hanoi, so the White monopoly on having a big ass is also slowly disappearing. My guess is that Vietnamese Gen Alpha (1X generation and 2X generation) will have Colombian and Brazilian asses, especially after discovering these girdles which they'll produce for these countries.

Going for White toilets also has another advantage, they are more creative. Despite Asians being more intelligent on average they invent less things and in the US Non-Hispanic White-American men are severely overrepresented among patent applicants while Non-Hispanic Asian-American men are only slightly overrepresented. But your Asian kids are more likely to reach 80 than your White kids...

I'm a body over face kind of guy and I've always found White and Euro-derivative populations to have better bodies despite their extremely ugly faces.

Some toilets also offer the Euro experience, Filipina toilets are culturally Western, behave and think like Western toilets, and look like this

The only difference between a Filipina and a White toilet is height (especially since they don't have the higher IQ's that Mainland Asians have) and the fact that they still have smaller breasts, but as I have the genetics to produce big breasted daughters and the females of my family often have back problems because of having too big of a chest size and even need to order special bras, I prefer flat chested toilets to compensate for my genetics.

This isn't just European, it's Caucasian. Burmese toilets have some Curry blood, this means that they look like this:

Noodle faces with Curry bodies.

So yeah, the Western monopoly on thick bodies and big asses is over, even among the middle aged toilets of Myanmar, Indonesia, Malaysia, and the Philippines. Among the Vietnamese its changing for the better or should I say, for the fatter. Thick Vietnamese toilets are becoming a thing.

Another major change would be Vietnam adopting Colombian fashion, if that would happen the Western monopoly on the perception of big asses would also end.

The main reason to pick a White toilet seems to be height, your son with a Slavic toilet could be 6'5, your son with a Filipina toilet will be 5'5. And of course creativity, European creativity built the modern world.

Sort of related but how do Nordic/Germanic, Med and Slavic women compare in terms of Ass and tits size?

Sort of related but how do Nordic/Germanic, Med and Slavic women compare in terms of Ass and tits size?
Pretty sure nordic/germanic either lanky flat or slim thic, med wide and thic usually, and slavic big bob

dnr nordic supremacy

Black & Latina women usually have the biggest butts on average

An ass is an ass. I like big asses and small asses. I do have the impression that people store bodyfat in different places. I’ve seen fat chicks with disappointing asses and femoids who were just a little bit chubby, but had a phat dump truck booties.

i dont like big fat asses as a ricecel. it looks nasty asf.

the only non-asian foids that I like are the neotenous/east asian adjacent looking non-asian foids.